Who's your daddy?

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

willowrose
Posts: 498
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:02 pm

Re: Who's your daddy? Chap 14

Postby willowrose » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:08 pm

Warning: This chapter has curse words. Please beware and approach accordingly. And please remember this was all made up. The people mentioned never actually did any of this stuff. Enjoy.

Who's your daddy? Chap 14
-------------------------------------------
"Water? Beer? Scotch? Milk?" Trey asked as he stood in front of Eric and Jason. They were both sitting on Trey's couch. Eric had Jason's hand in his lap. Jason's three year old child with Glasgow was running around the living room, chasing Trey's cats. He was a good kid. Curly strawberry blond hair and big dimples. Jason and Glasgow had taught him good manners and he spoke well for his age. But he was also three years old, and Trey's house just wasn't built for three year old kids. Trey was always relaxed enough about it when Jason and Glasgow would bring him over. But now that Jason was dating Eric, the kid was there more often than Trey and Matt both preferred.

"TITTIES!" The kid called out as he chased a terrified looking overweight cat.

"I'll take water."

"Scotch."

"SCOCCHH!" The child mimicked as he ran past after the cat. Trey giggled and then went to the kitchen, praying he wouldn't hear anything fall and break.

"I'll help you!" Matt offered and got up and followed.

"That kid is cute." Trey said as he got the drinks.

"You don't have to lie. They can't hear you." Matt said as he came up behind Trey, grabbed Trey's butt and then put his lips to his neck.

"You're being awfully friendly after being awfully damn stubborn this morning." Trey said, giggling a little.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted some real coffee." Matt mumbled as he kissed the back of Trey's neck. He had started getting affectionate as Trey was trying to get dressed. He crawled to the end of the bed while Trey was slipping his shirt on and tried to pull it off of him instead. Trey just laughed and tried slapping his hands away. Matt would grin and say he was just trying to help.

"I gotta get these drinks back in there before we start, you know." Trey said and started walking the drinks back into the living room. Matt followed behind him and managed to still keep a hand on his ass.

The guys took their drinks and then watched as Trey sat down and then Matt follow by sitting on his lap.

"Dink! DINK!" Jason's kid held out his hands at the scotch and made grabbing motions.

"It's not dink. It's drrrink. Say it properly." Jason told the toddler. The kid gave him a confused look and then did what was just asked of him.

"Drrrink" He copied.

"Good. No. This isn't for little boys." Jason said and kept the glass of scotch from his grasp.

"No!" His kid shouted at him with a mean looking face. Matt and Trey both snickered.

"Garrow, that's not being polite." Jason scolded the child. Garrow slapped Jason's knee. "Garrow! No! That's bad!" Jason scolded him.

Trey noticed Matt staring at the situation while his hand sat a little stiff against his stomach.

"Sorry. Garrow is experiencing some personality difficulties. He gets that from Glasgow." Jason explained. The truth of it was that he never did go through his terrible twos, but was making up for it during his terrible threes. And he was also going through the phase of trying to be a baby again, which messed up his speech. Trey thought the whole thing was kinda funny, and usually Matt would have too but this time he just sat there and watched. Trey laid his hand against Matt's and it snapped his attention back. He smiled softly and rested back against Trey.

Garrow started crying and rubbing at one of his eyes. He screamed a little, still not getting Jason's attention, and then turned to Eric and held out his arms for him to be picked up. Eric took him into his arms and cradled him. He tried kicking at Jason a couple times but eventually calmed down in Eric's arms.

"Does he always do that?" Trey asked.

"What? Kick at me? No. Only when he knows he's not going to get his way."

"Sounds like Matt." Trey said, smiling. Matt just grinned. "No. I meant does Eric always have the power to make the kid human again?" Trey asked.

"Yeah. Actually he does. Eric is great with him and for some reason he seems to like Eric better than anyone right now." Jason said as he looked over at his kid falling to sleep in Eric's arms. Eric smiled.

"How does Glasgow like his kid being in love with the guy that stole his fiance?" Trey asked, completely serious. Eric gave him almost a stunned look.

"Hey, don't blame Eric for something Glasgow did himself." Jason gave as a rebuttal. "Glasgow knew damn well that life wasn't going to be the same." He said, a bit more of an edge than usual in his voice. "I mean, having a kid seriously f*cks things up. You don't have time just for each other anymore so there's an even bigger lack of communication and the stress of just taking care of a baby is more stress than I've ever experienced with anything in my life. Glasgow knew that. It's not like we're just kids. For some reason he thought having a kid would make us this happy little family and that's not the way it happens." Jason went on to explain. Trey could feel Matt getting tense.

"Yeah, but, it can't be all bad. I mean, right?" Trey asked, hopeful, desperate even. Jason shook his head.

"No. It's not all bad. No. Of course not. Creating a life with someone is like the most amazing thing in the world. I mean, I look at Garrow and I know he's part me and part Glasgow and it just blows my mind knowing that he's ours and nothing can change that. He's this little being that wouldn't be if it weren't for both me and Glasgow. And I honestly wouldn't have wanted a kid with anyone else. I can't imagine having a baby thats a part of anyone else. But that doesn't mean it's a good idea to have a kid." Jason said as Garrow sighed a little in his sleep. His words had just left Matt, Trey and Eric feeling a little uncomfortable. "Oh, but, I mean, the bonding experience is still something that can't be explained. If done right. I mean, me and Glasgow, we were doing just fine until Glasgow let the stress get to him. But I never felt closer to him than I did after Garrow was born and he was real and in our arms. And the fact that he has Glasgow's dimples. At least Glasgow knows it's his kid." Jason tried laughing a little bit. "It's just, it's amazing, really." He added, watching as Matt looked down toward his lap and Trey tighten his grip around him.

"So, are you trying to say, you and Eric won't be having any kids?" Trey asked, trying to lighten the subject a little, at least for Matt.

"Um" Jason looked over at Eric. Eric gave him a soft grin. "We discussed it and neither one of us want to get involved in having another kid, not right now anyway." Jason explained as Eric nodded some. "And if we do, Eric's carrying it." Jason added, straight faced. It caused Eric to suddenly giggle.

"Yeah. After going through what I already went through, at least I'll know who's kid it is." Eric added. "But we're really not talking kids right now. Jeez Trey. We just recently started dating." He added softly at Trey.

"Yeah but you've known each other for years and years and years. What exactly is it suppose to take to decide you want a baby together?"

"Hell if I know. Garrow wasn't exactly planned. He just seemed like a good idea at the time to get us to stop fighting." Jason said, looking over at Garrow. "I love Glasgow, I always will just like I always have, and I love Garrow more than anything and anyone, but Glasgow and I never had a stable enough relationship that deserved a baby. You guys" he said, pausing a moment to just stare at Trey and Matt, "have a stable relationship. You've proved that over and over again. A baby isn't going to all of a sudden change that." Jason told them, knowing he made them both feel a little uncomfortable.

"Yeah, we've all been kinda waiting for you guys to have a kid anyway." Eric added.

"And you've raised each other pretty damn good. You should have no problem raising a kid together." Jason said. Trey laughed and even Matt had to smile a little bit.

A couple hours later Garrow was still asleep on the couch and the guys were all sitting around a table playing a quick game of poker.


Chapter 15 soon to follow
I don't have a signature
Wii fit man
Posts: 11153
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: Who's your daddy?

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:24 pm

Good chapter! It was pretty serious, but this made me laugh:
"TITTIES!" The kid called out as he chased a terrified looking overweight cat.
:lol: That was classic.

can't wait for chapter 15. :D
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
willowrose
Posts: 498
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:02 pm

Re: Who's your daddy?

Postby willowrose » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:18 am

Wii fit man wrote:Good chapter! It was pretty serious, but this made me laugh:
"TITTIES!" The kid called out as he chased a terrified looking overweight cat.
:lol: That was classic.

can't wait for chapter 15. :D


Thank you Wii fit man!! :wink:
I don't have a signature
BigCamera4892

Re: Who's your daddy?

Postby BigCamera4892 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:03 am

Chapter 14 is great. Basically only one scene, MnT having company including little Garrow. Very well written. When we got to the end of the chapter, this was my response: “No. Don’t stop here. What’s next? What is next?” I was at the edge of my seat. :)

Chapter 14 wrote:"You're being awfully friendly after being awfully damn stubborn this morning." Trey said, giggling a little.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted some real coffee." Matt mumbled


I like how the coffee scenario continued into this chapter. I don’t know why, but it makes me laugh.

Chapter 14 wrote:At least Glasgow knows it's his kid." Jason tried laughing a little bit. "It's just, it's amazing, really."


Very true. You always know who gave birth, but one can never really sure about the other parent. Hmmmmm. . . . . .

Chapter 14 wrote:"And if we do, Eric's carrying it." Jason added, straight faced. It caused Eric to suddenly giggle.


Nice. In this world, either partner can be the parent 8)

Chapter 14 wrote:Chapter 15 soon to follow


Waiting :D
willowrose
Posts: 498
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:02 pm

Re: Who's your daddy?

Postby willowrose » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:40 pm

BigCamera4892 wrote:Chapter 14 is great. Basically only one scene, MnT having company including little Garrow. Very well written. When we got to the end of the chapter, this was my response: “No. Don’t stop here. What’s next? What is next?” I was at the edge of my seat. :)

Chapter 14 wrote:"You're being awfully friendly after being awfully damn stubborn this morning." Trey said, giggling a little.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted some real coffee." Matt mumbled


I like how the coffee scenario continued into this chapter. I don’t know why, but it makes me laugh.

Chapter 14 wrote:At least Glasgow knows it's his kid." Jason tried laughing a little bit. "It's just, it's amazing, really."


Very true. You always know who gave birth, but one can never really sure about the other parent. Hmmmmm. . . . . .

Chapter 14 wrote:"And if we do, Eric's carrying it." Jason added, straight faced. It caused Eric to suddenly giggle.


Nice. In this world, either partner can be the parent 8)

Chapter 14 wrote:Chapter 15 soon to follow


Waiting :D


Thank you VERY very much BC!!!!! :)
I don't have a signature
willowrose
Posts: 498
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:02 pm

Re: Who's your daddy? Chap 15

Postby willowrose » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:08 pm

Warning: This chapter has curse words and heavy sexual innuendos. None of it is pornographic, but please beware and approach accordingly. The conversation takes place among characters that are ADULTS. If you're not an adult, it would be wise to consider this before reading the following chapter. I tried editing it and this is the best I can do without removing key points of the plot as a whole. Please use caution before deciding to read this chapter. The chapter FOLLOWING this one will be a flashback sequence. So please keep that in mind. Get used to them and try to keep up. Chapter 16 will follow the flashback. Enjoy.

Who's your daddy? Chap 15
-------------------------------------------
"A royal flush means I get a r* job later, by the way." Trey looked over at Matt and said. Matt blushed and then started giggling.

"If I get the hand? Or if you get it?" Matt asked.

"Either." Trey confirmed, looking sly. Matt started paying more attention to the cards in his hand.

"Are you serious?" Jason looked up and asked. Trey almost snorted.

"Of course I am. Why?"

"A r* job?" Jason asked, a little disgust in his voice.

"Yeah, why?"

"Yeah, you seem almost shocked Jason." Matt added.

"I'm not. I just, r* job?" Jason asked again. Eric started snickering this time.

"What? You've never done one of those?" Trey asked. Jason shook his head.

"No. Glasgow threatened me with one a couple of times, but no, never."

"Threatened you? What do you mean threatened you?" Matt asked.

"When I started talking too much he told me to shut up or he was giving me a r* job and nothing else."

"That was a threat?" Trey asked, sharing a look with Matt.

"OK. Forget I mentioned it." Jason said and studied his own hand. "It's Andy he's threatening with it now anyway so why should I care?" Jason mentioned, trying to just end the subject.

"So what does Eric get?" Matt asked. Jason and Eric both looked over at him as Trey sat there and smiled.

"Get?" Jason asked.

"Yeah. If one of you wins with a royal flush, what does Eric get?"

"Eric gets," Jason looked over at Eric and saw the slightly embarrassed look on his face. "Eric gets an amazing back massage."

"PFFT! A back massage? Wow. It must be exciting at your place. Back massages aren't even allowed here." Trey told them. Matt nodded along.

"Yeah. We don't even touch each other unless it's involving our -."

"Trick daddy suck-a-lot?" Eric interrupted. Matt shot him a look while Trey snickered.

"You guys can't be THAT horny still." Jason accused them.

"What do you mean by that horny still?" Trey asked and Jason had both Trey and Matt staring at him.

"Um, you know, like how you guys were back in the early nineteen nineties." Jason told him.

"Like at college?" Trey asked, curious to keep the conversation going.

"Yeah. Like at college."

"Actually, we're not. We've learned more since then so we're actually a lot hornier." Trey said. Matt again nodded as Jason stared over at them.

"It's true. Remember how when Trey and I first started dating, how we would tell you guys about how Trey and I would watch all that stuff and then try all that stuff ourselves? Well now they're calling us for stuff." Matt announced. This time Trey nodded.

"Mhm. That's true."

The table got quiet for a moment and then Jason started laughing.

"You guys are gonna give your kid some real f*cked up sexual innuendo name aren't you?" Jason asked. Matt shrugged as Trey looked over at him.

"No, not really. We only talked about it a little bit, but-"

"We decided no Japanese names." Trey chimed in. Matt nodded.

"But we do kinda like the name Karma Zeal for a girl." Matt said.

"Really? That's, um, interesting." Jason said, staring at them like he was waiting for them to start laughing, but neither one of them did. "So then what for a boy?" He asked.

"We kinda like the name Peter." Matt said. "And then hyphenate our last names."

"Peter?" Eric asked.

"Mhm"

"As in Spider-man?" Eric asked, now also waiting for Trey and Matt to start laughing. But they didn't even giggle. Jason however did start laughing.

"You're honestly going to name your kid that? Peter is a bad enough name as it is, but you're going to name it after Spider-man?"

"Yes. Not after Spider-man, we just like the name. We're gonna give him Matt's middle name and then hyphenate our last names. Mine will be last, yes." Trey added, straight faced.

"Why can't Matt's be last? Why does it have to be yours?" Jason looked over at Trey and asked.

"Because that's the way we like it." Matt replied instead, looking and sounding a little aggravated now. Jason looked over at Eric and Eric shrugged a little.

"Actually we were gonna name the baby after you, since you were there the first time Matt and I ever talked to each other," Trey started saying to Jason. "to you know, pay honor to that a little bit, but then we decided we really didn't want to name our baby Lying Cheating Retard f*cker." Trey said. The whole table fell dead silent as Jason's jaw slightly dropped. Eric was drilling a hole through Trey's head with his eyes, but Trey tried to keep himself from looking over at him. Matt finally started laughing.

"He's KIDDING! We're not really naming the baby Peter. We're naming it after Trey."

"Oh so you're naming it sh*thead?" Jason asked. Trey laughed a little.

"ooh. That really got me." Trey said. Eric nudged him a little under the table. Trey looked over at him and Eric gave him a quick shut the f*ck up or I'm going to strangle you and then rip off your c*ck to feed to the cats look.

"No. We're just naming it Trey. Trey doesn't want to give it his real name. So it's just Trey."

"That's weird." Jason said and then left the conversation at that.

As the game went on, a lot more quiet than usual, all four of them started thinking back to the time they all met, since Jason earlier sorta brought it up.


Chapter 16 soon to follow, but first there will be a flashback chapter.
I don't have a signature
erjolog
Posts: 484
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:14 am

Re: Who's your daddy?

Postby erjolog » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:59 pm

Nice 2 chapters :mrgreen: !! Really intriguing,
though, i couldn´t tell what an r* job was :oops: , although i had an idea. (that happens for not being native english speaker)
Well, anyways, e look forward for the continuation :wink:
Fav. character: Me(eric) Cartman!
2nd fav Character: Chef
3rd fav character: mexicans
saludos^^
willowrose
Posts: 498
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:02 pm

Re: Who's your daddy?

Postby willowrose » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:33 pm

erjolog wrote:Nice 2 chapters :mrgreen: !! Really intriguing,
though, i couldn´t tell what an r* job was :oops: , although i had an idea. (that happens for not being native english speaker)
Well, anyways, e look forward for the continuation :wink:


:wink: Let's just say "r* job" probably means exactly what you think it means. But I'd prefer just leaving it at that. ;)

Thank you very much for reading erjolog!!! More will be posted soon!
I don't have a signature
MaAuthoritah
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:28 pm

Re: Who's your daddy?

Postby MaAuthoritah » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:23 pm

I love this fic! The best one I've read so far!
Can't wait for the next chapter!!
BigCamera4892

Re: Who's your daddy?

Postby BigCamera4892 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:08 am

Very well written. Continuing with the poker game and talk at the table. The plot continues very smoothly.

Chapter 15 wrote:"It's true. Remember how when Trey and I first started dating, how we would tell you guys about how Trey and I would watch all that stuff and then try all that stuff ourselves? Well now they're calling us for stuff." Matt announced. This time Trey nodded.


More poker banter, with some hint at a backstory here of that the four of them have known each other for some time now.

Chapter 15 wrote:"As in Spider-man?" Eric asked, now also waiting for Trey and Matt to start laughing. But they didn't even giggle. Jason however did start laughing.

"You're honestly going to name your kid that? Peter is a bad enough name as it is, but you're going to name it after Spider-man?"

"Yes. Not after Spider-man, we just like the name. We're gonna give him Matt's middle name and then hyphenate our last names. Mine will be last, yes." Trey added, straight faced.


I never thought of what the child’s last name would be. A hyphenated hybrid is good, but in which order are the names to be on each side of the hyphen? The reader likes this and is thinking of what it could be.

Chapter 15 wrote:"No. We're just naming it Trey. Trey doesn't want to give it his real name. So it's just Trey.”


Trey's real name, huh? The plot thickens 8)

Chapter 15 wrote: As the game went on, a lot more quiet than usual, all four of them started thinking back to the time they all met, since Jason earlier sorta brought it up.


Chapter 16 soon to follow, but first there will be a flashback chapter.


Synopsis: Writing style excellent. Plot development is progressing nicely. Little bits and pieces are revealed at all the right times.

What can I say other then it is very well written :D

Keep up the good work. I like your writing style.

* waits for next installment *

* whispers to willowrose: I did get a Milkshake at Charlie Brown Farms this week-end. It was delicious! I got a banana-coconut-date shake. Yum *

-BC
willowrose
Posts: 498
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:02 pm

Re: Who's your daddy?

Postby willowrose » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:16 am

MaAuthoritah wrote:I love this fic! The best one I've read so far!
Can't wait for the next chapter!!


Thank you!!! :D The next chapter will be a *flashback* chapter and it will be posted tomorrow!

Thank you for reading and enjoy!
I don't have a signature
willowrose
Posts: 498
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:02 pm

Re: Who's your daddy?

Postby willowrose » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:19 am

BigCamera4892 wrote:
Keep up the good work. I like your writing style.

* waits for next installment *

* whispers to willowrose: I did get a Milkshake at Charlie Brown Farms this week-end. It was delicious! I got a banana-coconut-date shake. Yum *

-BC


Thank you VERY much BC!!! (And now my mouth is WATERING for a milkshake!!!!!!!!!! Sounds delish!))
I don't have a signature
butters kenny
Posts: 10135
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:19 pm

Re: Who's your daddy?

Postby butters kenny » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:28 pm

willowrose wrote:
MaAuthoritah wrote:I love this fic! The best one I've read so far!
Can't wait for the next chapter!!


Thank you!!! :D The next chapter will be a *flashback* chapter and it will be posted tomorrow!

Thank you for reading and enjoy!



Is it because you're to lazy to write new material?
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
willowrose
Posts: 498
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:02 pm

Re: Who's your daddy?

Postby willowrose » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:24 pm

butters kenny wrote:
willowrose wrote:
MaAuthoritah wrote:I love this fic! The best one I've read so far!
Can't wait for the next chapter!!


Thank you!!! :D The next chapter will be a *flashback* chapter and it will be posted tomorrow!

Thank you for reading and enjoy!



Is it because you're to lazy to write new material?


Haters to the left.

I thought you supported me BK? Why are you all of a sudden calling me lazy?
I don't have a signature
Mackerni
Posts: 51
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:47 am

Re: Who's your daddy?

Postby Mackerni » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:38 pm

Too... Much... Text... To... Read...

Jesus.

Ask yourself this: is this a South Park episode, or something that is dealing with your real life?

Once you can connect the two, then you will understand. :mrgreen:

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests