episode idea

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

stanishot
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:35 am

episode idea

Postby stanishot » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:01 am

o.k the episode speculation won't post this idea so tell me what you think.
P.S:This is the script.


the new girl
Mr. Garrison:O.K children we have a new student.This is Lexie.
Lexie:Hello.I'm from Tennessee.
Mr. Garrison:Ok tell us your hobbies
Lexie:I like skateboarding,cooking,ice skating,singing,playing guitar,writing poetry,& writing songs.
Stan:Wow.
Lexie:I moved here to live with my aunt,uncle,and cousins.And if you ever want to find out who i like I will either puke,stutter,or dress sexy& flirt with him.
Stan:(pukes)
Lexie:Ew....
Kyle:Dude don't worry he does this every time ther'es a new girl.



at recess
Lexie:(Humming)
Stan:'sup
Lexie:Waslos
Stan:Waslos?
Lexie:It's german for hi
Recess Lady:Ten more minutes,you little bastards
Stan:Wanna come to Stark's Pond after school.



at stark's pond
Stan:Lexie,wanna go out on saturday.
Lexie:Sure.
Kyle:Hey cous.
Lexie:Go home Kyle.
Stan:Dude you're a Jew.
Lexie:Even though I'm Kyle's cousin doesn't mean I'm Jewish.I'm Catholic.
Stan:Lexie...I think I love you.Will you be my girlfriend?
Lexie:Yes.I think I love you too.



on saturday
Lexie:Wow.That was the best date ever.
Stan&Lexie:(Kissing)



The End









So put what you think.This is a fanfic and episode idea.
(The title is "The New Girl".all those huge spaces are what sepparate the diferant parts of the episode/fanfic)
Peg
Posts: 2709
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Re: episode idea

Postby Peg » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:28 am

You're probably 12 years old? xP
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
brave_chicken
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:24 am

Re: episode idea

Postby brave_chicken » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:38 am

sp should make and episode on the sneaker community, since they focus on everything.

sneakerplay.com go see what im talking about.
Peg
Posts: 2709
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Re: episode idea

Postby Peg » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:00 pm

stanishot wrote:P.S...People call me Sexy Lexie


GOOOOOOSH. :lol:
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
stanishot
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:35 am

Re: episode idea

Postby stanishot » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:41 am

Peg wrote:You're probably 12 years old? xP

11 years old
stanishot
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:35 am

Re: episode idea

Postby stanishot » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:44 am

Peg wrote:
stanishot wrote:P.S...People call me Sexy Lexie


GOOOOOOSH. :lol:
:lol:
polymorph
Posts: 1007
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm

Re: episode idea

Postby polymorph » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:56 am

How... generic. :?
Image
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
King Of Canada
Posts: 518
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: episode idea

Postby King Of Canada » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:49 pm

It seems like your in love with stan. Not to be mean, but thats creepy.

Also, good luck trying get that become an episode, for the following reasons.

1) This is full of grammar and spelling mistakes.

2) Nobody takes kids Cereal.

3) Stan loves Wendy. So thats not likely.

4) The big one: M&T don't take fan ideas for episodes.

So, yeah
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Tayzicon
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:17 am

Re: episode idea

Postby Tayzicon » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:33 am

um... okay?
i've written a lot like that,
but theyre usually written a million times better.
is that supposed to be you??
King Of Canada
Posts: 518
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: episode idea

Postby King Of Canada » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:50 pm

I think so.

I bet your next fic is about you and wendy fighting for Stans love. If so, creepy
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
butters kenny
Posts: 10135
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:19 pm

Re: episode idea

Postby butters kenny » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:31 pm

Waslos isn't German for anything...



Not to be mean but....god and I thought my stuff was bad.
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
King Of Canada
Posts: 518
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: episode idea

Postby King Of Canada » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:41 pm

What are you talking about BK, your fics are like the harry potter of SP fanfics
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
GlittersBlings
Posts: 438
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:40 pm

Re: episode idea

Postby GlittersBlings » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:59 pm

stanishot wrote:o.k the episode speculation won't post this idea so tell me what you think.
P.S:This is the script.


the new girl
Mr. Garrison:O.K children we have a new student.This is Lexie.
Lexie:Hello.I'm from Tennessee.
Mr. Garrison:Ok tell us your hobbies
Lexie:I like skateboarding,cooking,ice skating,singing,playing guitar,writing poetry,& writing songs.
Stan:Wow.
Lexie:I moved here to live with my aunt,uncle,and cousins.And if you ever want to find out who i like I will either puke,stutter,or dress sexy& flirt with him.
Stan:(pukes)
Lexie:Ew....
Kyle:Dude don't worry he does this every time ther'es a new girl.



at recess
Lexie:(Humming)
Stan:'sup
Lexie:Waslos
Stan:Waslos?
Lexie:It's german for hi
Recess Lady:Ten more minutes,you little bastards
Stan:Wanna come to Stark's Pond after school.



at stark's pond
Stan:Lexie,wanna go out on saturday.
Lexie:Sure.
Kyle:Hey cous.
Lexie:Go home Kyle.
Stan:Dude you're a Jew.
Lexie:Even though I'm Kyle's cousin doesn't mean I'm Jewish.I'm Catholic.
Stan:Lexie...I think I love you.Will you be my girlfriend?
Lexie:Yes.I think I love you too.



on saturday
Lexie:Wow.That was the best date ever.
Stan&Lexie:(Kissing)



The End









So put what you think.This is a fanfic and episode idea.
(The title is "The New Girl".all those huge spaces are what sepparate the diferant parts of the episode/fanfic)


May I suggests that you need a Beta Reader. It really helps out with your story ideas, especially with your position :)
butters kenny
Posts: 10135
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:19 pm

Re: episode idea

Postby butters kenny » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:17 am

King Of Canada wrote:What are you talking about BK, your fics are like the harry potter of SP fanfics




Thanks.....I think...
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
King Of Canada
Posts: 518
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: episode idea

Postby King Of Canada » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:35 pm

butters kenny wrote:
King Of Canada wrote:What are you talking about BK, your fics are like the harry potter of SP fanfics




Thanks.....I think...


Just take the compliment!!!

Also, I hope she finally realised Stan is a Ficional character, and not someone too love (fight)
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest