South Park Elementary Expropiated!

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

cafedo

South Park Elementary Expropiated!

Postby cafedo » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:59 pm

Well I have this idea since everything now is property of the goverment!

The school is being expropriated by the goverment and the kids cant go to classes. Erick knows that something is not right so he starts to investigate and discover that the USA vice president is Fidel Castro disguised! He heard him speaking spanish!

Then the kids try to advice Obama while everything in South Park is being expropriated...when they finally get to the white house to aware the president of the terrible truth they discover the worst...Obama is nothing else than Chavez disguised!

Santa and Jesus come to help them free Obama from the basement where he is kidnaped by the commies!

How ever every bad guy dies!
Morgueanna

Re: South Park Elementary Expropiated!

Postby Morgueanna » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:34 am

That actually sounds like it could go somewhere. If you write it well and use the right amount of humour, it could totally work. I'd suggest intensely studying these episodes: "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce", "Osama Bin Laden Has Farty-pants", "The Snuke", and of course "About Last Night". Just so you can get the real feel of a political episode.
Fanfics that stay in character and are close to the original makers' style, in my opinion, are the best kind. Of course, I'm not discouraging you from adding your own personal flair.
I hope to see your fanfic soon! And if you could, I'd love it if you left some feedback on my fanfics.
My parents said they'd ground me if I (insert ridiculous stunt here).

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”