episode idea

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

pombomb1

episode idea

Postby pombomb1 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:07 pm

A Real Housewives type of episode. Or maybe some type of reality show. Like VH1 I Love NY or Bret Michaels or something chaotic. I think any type of reality episode would work really. There are so many to chose from. Bad Girls, Making the Band, True Life, The Real World, etc.... :idea:
Morgueanna

Re: episode idea

Postby Morgueanna » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:21 pm

It could be kind of like the "Canada Goes on Strike" episode where the boys all make the youtube video. How about the boys' parents take them all to Hollywood for Universal Studios and afterwards, they're checking out the cement prints in front of Grauman's Chinese Theatre...of course Cartman starts fighting with the rest of them as usual, the parents are trying to break it up, and a producer from VH1 spots them and does a reality show on them.

Eventually Cartman gets tired of it and wants his own show...and he does a love one like New York or Bret Michaels.

At the end of the episode, Cartman gets sent to Charm School where he is wearing the same outfit he wore for the Maury Povich show and has the attitude as well.

Well, whichever direction you take it, I hope you found some inspiration in something I wrote.
My parents said they'd ground me if I (insert ridiculous stunt here).
pombomb1

Re: episode idea

Postby pombomb1 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:32 pm

Lol. thanx

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”