The Orb

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Morgueanna

The Orb

Postby Morgueanna » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:31 am

Hello and thank you for reading my fanfic. If you like this one, then please check out my other one "Twilight Terror". I hope to hear some feedback and I will gladly read any of your fanfics and leave you feedback if you request me to do so.
:tp:

It is a seemingly typical day in class. Mr. Garrison is writing theme ideas on the board for the school dance. So far, the ideas written are “Hollywood”, “Las Vegas”, “Two and a Half Men”, “The 80’s”, “Jesus Christ Superstar”, and “Sex and the City”.

GARRISON: Okay kids, the dance is in two weeks and we need to hurry up and decide on a theme.

CARTMAN: Well Mr. Garrison, we can’t do Jesus Christ Superstar because Kyle’s fat Jew mother would get into one of her rampages again.

KYLE: Hey!

GARRISON: Good call there Eric.

(Mr. Mackey walks in with two new students.)

MACKEY: Hello Mr. Garrison. Um, hello kids. We have two new students joinin’ the class. M’kay. Meet Hiroshi and um…Fuh… (He looks at the paper very confused.)

FUKIKO: (spoken softly) Foo-kee-koh. I can go by Kiko if that’s easier.

MACKEY: Oh…yeah. Okay, so welcome Hiroshi and Kiko Yamada. M’kay. (He exits.)

GARRISON: Okay well you two just go ahead and find some seats. (He starts writing more stuff on the board and rambling about more themes.)

CARTMAN: (to Hiroshi) Why do all you Asians look alike?

STAN: Cartman!

HIROSHI: Well, Fukiko and I are twins.

CARTMAN: No, seriously. Are you guys like inbreeds?

STAN: Just shut the hell up fat ass.

CARTMAN: Hey! I was just curious!

(Fukiko is sitting in between Kyle and Butters.)

(Butters glances over at Fukiko.)

FUKIKO: Hi.

BUTTERS: Oh jeez. My father said he’d ground me if I talked to girls. (He quickly looks down at his desk and starts scribbling on his paper rapidly.

FUKIKO: Okay. (She looks really confused.)

KYLE: Don’t mind him. Hey! (He points at her binder.) You watch Terrance and Phillip too?

FUKIKO: Only every day!

KYLE: Sweet!

(The playground is lively as usual during recess.)

CARTMAN: Over here Stan! I’m open you assh*le!

(Stan throws the ball over to Hiroshi who easily makes the hoop.)

STAN: Whoa dude! You kick ass!

(Stan and a few of the other guys walk off with Hiroshi talking very excitedly.)

(Cartman is left alone and pissed off.)

CARTMAN: God damn it!

(Randy and Sharon are sitting on the couch drinking coffee when an earthquake suddenly happens.)

SHARON: Oh my god! Randy what do we do?!

RANDY: Hurry Sharon! Under the table! (He ducks under the coffee table.)

SHARON: There isn’t any room for me!

RANDY: Kitchen! Kitchen table!

(Sharon runs for the kitchen.)

(The boys are all at the bus stop as usual. The ground starts to rumble slightly.)

KYLE: Dude, these earthquakes have been happening a lot recently.

STAN: Yeah, my dad said it’s natural and to just take cover under our desks if it happens at school.

KENNY: Mmm mph mm mph mph mmver mph mmphs mphs!

(Kyle and Stan laugh.)

STAN: Yeah, your right Kenny! You’d need like ten desks just for his fat ass!

CARTMAN: Hey! Screw you guys!

(Kyle, Stan, and Kenny laugh.)

(Meanwhile, at the Mayor’s office…)

MAYOR: Mr. Marsh, I’ve asked you here to find out if you know what the cause of these earthquakes are.

RANDY: Well Mayor, it’s not the volcano. It’s been inactive for years. But the readings I’m getting almost seem unnatural. I’ll have to do some further tests.

MAYOR: You bet your ass you will!

RANDY: Um…okay?

(Mr. Garrison is at the board with two choices left for dance themes.)

GARRISON: Okay class. Our most popular choices have been “One Night in Paris” and “The 80’s”. Let’s tally up the votes. (He turns to the board and starts checking off the choices according to the paper slips.)

KYLE: (looking at a gamer magazine) Oh man, I really want to try the new Asses of Fire game.

FUKIKO: Well I have a copy at home. I can bring it over to your house sometime.

KYLE: No way! Okay, cool.

GARRISON: Well I guess we’re havin’ an 80’s dance kids.

BUTTERS: Oh thank you Jesus! I don’t want to have a night in Paris. I already had a day with her.

(Garrison gives Butters an odd and confused look.)

(Bebe is glaring at Fukiko.)

WENDY: Bebe, what’s wrong?

BEBE: It’s that new girl. I don’t like her.

WENDY: Why not? I think she’s really nice.

BEBE: Don’t you see her all over Kyle?

(Fukiko barely brushes her hand on Kyle’s shoulder.)

WENDY: They’re just friends. Besides, you already had your chance with Kyle.

BEBE: (sighs) Well, whatever. (She makes a cough that sounds oddly like “whore”).

(Mr. Garrison walks into Principal Victoria’s office.)

GARRISON: I don’t know what to do about these kids!

VICTORIA: What’s wrong now Mr. Garrison?

GARRISON: The two new kids are totally screwing up my grade percentages. (He hands her a paper.) They’ve been in the class for only one week!

VICTORIA: Well, they’re obviously very bright students. I thought you’d be happy about that.

GARRISON: These little b*stards are throwing off the curb! They’re making the rest of the class look bad. And when the rest of the class looks bad, the parents are going to think I’m a bad teacher!

VICTORIA: Well, I think that’s your problem not mine. Goodbye Mr. Garrison.

(He storms out of the office all pissed off.)

(Kyle is at home frantically organizing the front room.)

SHEILA: Hey bubby, what’s going on?

KYLE: One of my friends from school is coming over.

SHEILA: Oh! Who is it?

KYLE: Her name is Fukiko.

(Gerald is walking by looking at the paper which has the headline “Earthquakes”.)

SHEILA: Gerald! Our little man has a girlfriend.

KYLE: What?! No!

GERALD: I knew he had it in him. My son is going to be a ladies man after all!

SHEILA: So is she pretty bubby?

KYLE: Well yeah but---wait! No, she’s not my girlfriend.

(The doorbell rings.)

SHEILA: Oh, that must be her now. (She walks over to the door and opens it.) Hi sweetie! Well aren’t you adorable? Come on in.

FUKIKO: Thank you. Hey Kyle! I brought the game. (She hands it over to him.)

KYLE: Sweet!

SHEILA: Well we’re just going to leave you two alone. Come on Gerald.

(Gerald gives Kyle a ‘thumbs up’ as he leaves the room with Sheila. Kyle rolls his eyes.)

(In the Mayor’s office, Randy is standing next to a chart.)

RANDY: As you can see Mayor, the activity gets stronger in these areas. I decided to just concentrate on these points and I came up with this. (He turns the page over---but we don’t get to see it. Instead, it flashes to the Mayor’s and her assistants’ shocked faces.)

(Everyone is sitting down eating lunch in the cafeteria.)

(Fukiko stands up.)

FUKIKO: I’m going to go get some pudding really quick.

KYLE: Okay. (Fukiko walks off.)

CARTMAN: So Kyle, when’s the wedding?

KYLE: What are you talking about Cartman?

CARTMAN: Just think Kyle. One of these days you two are gonna have a little Jap-Jew. Heh heh. So if you have a girl, what are you gonna name her? Sosumi? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

KYLE: Shut up Cartman! (Kyle storms off.)

(Cartman laughs some more. The other guys just glare at him.)

CARTMAN: What? That’s freakin’ hilarious! Sosumi!

(Everyone gets up and starts to walk off except for Hiroshi. He goes up to Cartman and slaps the back of his head.)

CARTMAN: Ow! What the hell did you do that for?!

HIROSHI: You bring much dishonor to yourself.

CARTMAN: You god damn Jap! You just slapped me! Heh heh. Jap-slap.

(Hiroshi rolls his eyes and walks away.)

(Kyle and Fukiko are sitting on the bench together and laughing.)

KYLE: Kiko?

FUKIKO: Yes Kyle?

KYLE: I was wondering if you’d like to go to the dance with me? It doesn’t have to be a date or anything like that---(She smiles widely and then kisses him on the cheek.)

FUKIKO: I’d love to! But I don’t know how long I’m going to be in South Park.

KYLE: Wait. What? You just got here!

FUKIKO: I know but--- (The ground starts to shake.)

HIROSHI: Kiko-chan! We’ve got to hurry! The orb!

(They both pull half a sphere out of their pockets but as they are about to connect them, there is a giant split in the ground. Rising out of the crack is no one other than----)

KYLE: Madonna?

MADONNA: (In a very bad English accent) You children thought I’d never find you? Ha ha ha ha!

HIROSHI: Run!

(The whole playground is in a panic as they run for the town. Principal Victoria looks out the window. She is having a staff meeting.)

VICTORIA: Who’s the old bat?

GARRISON: Oh, it’s just Madonna. She’s probably just having a hot flash or something.

(Buildings are falling down at Madonna chases after the children.)

(Hiroshi and Fukiko finally meet up in front of Tom’s Rhinoplasty.)

FUKIKO: Hurry brother!

(They put the half-spheres together. It is now one small glowing sphere. It starts to swell in size. Madonna starts to scream.)

(Flash to a recording studio.)

PRODUCER: Okay Robert, let’s start on the next song.

ROBERT: Alright. (POOF! He disappears.)

PRODUCER: What the f*ck?

(The sphere explodes into a dust and out of the explosion appears Robert Smith.)

ROBERT: Madonna at it again?

HIROSHI: Yeah.

ROBERT: Madonna!

MADONNA: What are you doing here?!

ROBERT: Madonna, you can’t go around every country throwin’ a fit every time you are denied adoption!

MADONNA: But, but---

ROBERT: No buts about it Madge. Now leave these children alone.

MADONNA: But I can give them better lives! It’s just like Africa all over again!

ROBERT: Fine then. How ‘bout I reaux sham beaux you for ‘em?

MADONNA: Reaux what? (Robert Smith kicks her. She starts to crack and eventually explodes.)

STAN: Whoa dude! Thanks for saving the town again Robert Smith!

ROBERT: No problem Stan.

KENNY: Mph mm mm mmmph mm m mph mmm!

STAN: Yeah Kenny! That’s a great idea!

KYLE: Would you perform at our 80’s dance Robert Smith?

ROBERT: Sure. Why not?

CARTMAN: Kick ass!

(The kids are all having a great time at the school dance.)

KYLE: I’m glad you could still come to the dance with me.

FUKIKO: Me too! Now I’ll never have to worry about Madonna trying to adopt me again.

(We see Cartman in the corner starting to scratch his crotch.)

CARTMAN: Agh! What the hell? Ow!

BUTTERS: Ugh…I’m all itchy ‘n’ stuff.

(Pretty soon, a lot of the kids are itching their crotches.)

ROBERT: And I think it’s time to go. (He gets off the stage and hurries out the doors.)

(Hiroshi walks over to Fukiko quickly.)

HIROSHI: We must leave now sister!

FUKIKO: Why?

HIROSHI: The plague of Angelina is upon us. She knows where we are.

FUKIKO: I’m sorry Kyle but my brother and I must leave. (She kisses Kyle fully on the lips. He gets one of those huge smiles and a dazed look.)

(Hiroshi and Fukiko are gone.)

(It’s the next day at school and Garrison is up at the board teaching proper pubic lice removal.)

GARRISON: Now kids, a good shampoo should do the trick. I’ve had a lot of experience with these guys before.

STAN: You’ve had the Angelina plague too Mr. Garrison?

GARRISON: No, actually it was at the Drunken Barn Dance years ago. Oh that Leanne….

(END.)
My parents said they'd ground me if I (insert ridiculous stunt here).
novemberm00n24

Re: The Orb

Postby novemberm00n24 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:45 am

haha :lol: :lol: Well done!!! :wink:
Sex, South Park, and Rock n Roll
Morgueanna

Postby Morgueanna » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:51 am

novemberm00n24 wrote:haha :lol: :lol: Well done!!! :wink:

Well thank ya! If you have any ideas you want to see come to life, go ahead and hit me up. Or if you have anything you want read, help with a story...etc.
novemberm00n24

Postby novemberm00n24 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:57 am

Morgueanna wrote:
novemberm00n24 wrote:haha :lol: :lol: Well done!!! :wink:

Well thank ya! If you have any ideas you want to see come to life, go ahead and hit me up. Or if you have anything you want read, help with a story...etc.

Well, I did always want to see an episode that featured "The Beatles." Or atleast "Paul McCartney" and "Ringo Starr." They were mentioned once along with "Chubby Checker" by Mr. Garrison in "I can't remeber wich episode," there was a picture of them and Chef in "Chef Aid," and Yoko Ono was in "The Brown Noise."

Some things you could build on if you decide you want to put "The Beatles" in one of your "FanFics." If not, that's cool too...

Paul McCartney comes to play a concert in Denver with Ringo... All the parents are going to the concert and have to find a baby sitter, and they find a creepy crazy old lady named Pam to watch the kids...

At the Concert - the parents are all going nuts, and the moms are all screaming (just like the teenage girls, when the beatles invaded the United States.) Paul dedicates a song to Chef, for helping him with his musical career...

Pam Falls asleep on the couch while watching the kids, and the kids go outside to try and catch bats, and get visited by the ghosts of John Lennon and George Harrison... They are trying to make it to Denver for the Concert...

The kids go on a crazy journey to Denver with John and George...

The Beatles reunite in Denver and put on one last show... The ghost of Chef shows up and gives a thumbs up, John singns back with a "piece."

(This is why I don't write scripts for South Park) :lol: It could be a cool episode!!!

Anyways, Keep writing, 'cause I want to read some more!!!
Morgueanna

Postby Morgueanna » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:16 am

LOL! I love the Beatles! If that idea is played around with a little more, I think it could turn out really well. Why a crazy old lady named Pam?

Maybe Yoko can show up and try to ruin the concert.

And it would be hilarious if John and George possessed 2 other people's bodies (Jimbo and Ned perhaps?). Maybe John possesses Kenny first but does something stupid to kill Kenny by accident (you bastard!) .

I think if we want to be more true to South Park, the babysitter could probably be Shelly. We could just have the kids sneak out while she's talking on the phone in her room...while looking at her myspace. lol.
novemberm00n24

Postby novemberm00n24 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:39 am

Yes, I like it... Bringing in Shelly, Jimbo and Ned... and I was already thinking of ways Kenny could die, I like the idea of John killing him... and Yoko :o, Just as long as she doesn't succeed, maybee Mr. Garrison can kill her, or she could sh*t her pants again from "The Brown Noise."

:lol: The creepy crazy old lady named Pam is acually my old baby sitter, hahaha... I think your right about keeping it more true to South Park, using Shelly!!! I think we're on to somthing here... We could sell this to Matt and Trey :lol: for one trillion dollars... and thirty-five cents...

Edit: Episodes that mention "The Beatles" or "Yoko Ono"

- "Jacovasaurus" Mr.Garrison - "Does anybody know why Chubby Checker left The Beatles in 1972?" Mr. Garrison has no idea what he's talking about. The Beatles where already broken up by 1970, and Chubby Checker was never in the Beatles, although he did cover "Back In The U.S.S.R."

-"The Losing Edge" Alarm - "The Beatles, Helter Skelter, The White Album."

-"Chef Aid"- In a picture

-"The Brown Noise" - Yoko
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:52 pm

If you do make that fic, please add Wendy :D
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
novemberm00n24

Postby novemberm00n24 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:50 am

I'm seriously considering making it!!! Just need to come up with a few more idea's...
Morgueanna

Postby Morgueanna » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:03 am

Okay dude, we need to exchange email, myspace, facebook, ...whatevah! And start on numerous, kick ass fanfics! And we will sell them for tree-fiddy...thousand dollahs. lol!

Maybe we can start it off with the boys trying to do something for the talent show...The Fab Four...We can have Kenny die because of something Yoko does by accident...and then Paul can yell at her about it....

Oh! Wendy:Yoko as Stan: John
LOL! Have it totally mirror it.

I don't know...I need to make a chart of ideas and pull stuff together.
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:23 pm

Maybe the adults won the tickets by making Stan, Cartman, Kyle and Butters dress up like the Beatles and sing one of their songs (I suggest "Lucy in the sky with Diamonds" :wink: )
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Morgueanna

Postby Morgueanna » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:29 pm

King Of Canada wrote:Maybe the adults won the tickets by making Stan, Cartman, Kyle and Butters dress up like the Beatles and sing one of their songs (I suggest "Lucy in the sky with Diamonds" :wink: )

Well, we are workin' on it! I have them playing The Beatles' Rock Band for a scene. LOL. Anyways, I'll let you know when it gets finished!
King Of Canada

Postby King Of Canada » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:05 am

Heres a tip: Write it in multiple chapters. This idea is good, and multiple chapters will make people want to read :D

Edit: Is Wendy in there?
novemberm00n24

Postby novemberm00n24 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:28 am

Wendy isn't in there yet (havn't found a place for her so far.) And the first and second scene are done (barring edits.) So maybe we'll post it in scenes (closer to it's completion.)

Some of it is foating around here already (but I'm not going to tell you where) muhahahaha...
Morgueanna

Postby Morgueanna » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:14 pm

novemberm00n24 wrote:Wendy isn't in there yet (havn't found a place for her so far.) And the first and second scene are done (barring edits.) So maybe we'll post it in scenes (closer to it's completion.)

Some of it is foating around here already (but I'm not going to tell you where) muhahahaha...

I was just thinking of something hilarious that COULD involve Wendy. I will send you in a message. Mwah ha ha ha ha (I'm evilly laughing with you). :cartmanlaugh:

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”