Return to South Park

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

DaBird

Return to South Park

Postby DaBird » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:01 am

Hey everyone! This is my first fanfic! I tried to type this story up on the forums twice, only to have it erased or have the page suddenly change about halfway through it, so I eventually decided to type it up on a word processor. :cartmansopissedrightnow:

This story mostly focuses on Kenny and Kelly (the girl from Rainforest Shmainforest) and is told through Kelly’s point of view. Let me know what you think!
___________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: Closure

I can’t believe I’m doing this. My parents said I needed closure, but I’m still not sure if I’m ready for this. After all, it’s only been eight months since I received that phone call. It still hurt to remember.

“I’m sorry, Kelly. Kenny is dead. He just died this morning.”

That one line shattered my entire world. Kenny was dead. Of course, I had seen him die before. Back then, though, a little CPR was all he needed. Of course, I’m pretty sure my CPR class instructor would have a heart attack of her own if she knew his CPR was administered by pounding of his chest and screaming “Breathe, you son of a bitch!”. Still, it worked. Within seconds, Kenny had begun to cough. Within minutes, he was feeling just as well as before.

The car pulled past the large wooden sign that read “South Park”. Even now, I wasn’t entirely sure I was ready for this. Even now, it was hard to imagine seeing Kenny buried six feet under, his existence marked only by a single headstone.
I reached into my pocket and took out the small, well-worn note given to me ten months ago. The letters were beginning to fade a bit around the creases, but it was still quite legible.

Flashback:
It was the night after our performance. Kenny had been struck by lightning earlier that day, but thanks to a little CPR he was perfectly all right now. I was just about to fall asleep when I heard a light knocking at the door.

Quickly tiptoeing past my already-sleeping roommate, I quietly opened the door. There was Kenny, holding a small bouquet of some pretty rare-looking hand-picked flowers. There was a small string tied around the flowers to hold them together and a small note written on the hotel stationary. He mumbled something I couldn’t quite understand, then handed me the bouquet. It would take several long and tedious phone calls before I would be able to understand him through his hood.

“Thank you Benny!”, I told him, “These are beautiful!”. Kenny blushed a little. He mumbled something else, then pointed to the note. I opened it.

Dear Kelly,

I just wanted to say, thank you so much for saving my life earlier. You are the first person who has ever really helped me when something like that had happened. I think you are truly a wonderful and special person and I really just wanted to say, thanks. I’m glad we are boyfriend and girlfriend.

Love,
Kenny

I blushed, partly because the note was so sweet and partly because I realized I had been saying his name wrong the whole time. We simply stood there for a few moments, unsure of what to say. Finally, I just reached over and hugged him.

End Flashback

I got my first kiss that night. To this day, I still wonder what he meant by “when something like that had happened”. Still, It was a night I would never forget.

The car pulled in front of the cemetery and came to a stop. As I opened the door and climbed out, all I could focus on was the rows and rows of cold, grey headstones before me. They looked so…dead. The silently falling snow gave the whole place an eerie feel. Suddenly, I realized that there was no way I was ready for this. There was no way I could stand to see Kenny like this. Not yet.

I ran from the cemetery as fast as my legs could carry me. My parents ran after me, calling for me to come back. Still, there was no way I was going back there. I raced into the snow, fighting back the tears that threatened to fall at any moment. Finally, I collapsed behind a large bush. My parents had fallen far behind me long ago, and were probably wondering where I was. Hidden from view, there was no one around apart from some kids skating on a pond nearby. All of them seemed preoccupied enough not to notice a crying girl in the bushes.

The tears that threatened to fall from my face before now spilled down my cheeks. I lowered my head into my arms, crying for my long-lost love.

After several minutes, I began to hear a voice that sounded remarkably like Kenny’s. It couldn’t be, though….could it? I lay there quietly and listened.

“You’re full of sh*t, Cartman!,” the voice laughed, “That’s not what that is!”

“Oh yeah?”, Cartman shot back, “Well what is it, then?”

Before the kid who sounded like Kenny could explain the specifics of a Dirty Sanchez, there was a loud crack. Several of the other kids screamed, while the kid who sounded like Kenny shouted in surprise. Another loud and deafening crack was heard, followed by a splash. I peered over the bush just in time to see a familiar brown-mittened hand and the sleeve of a familiar orange coat sink beneath the ice, into the frigid waters below.

:frozenkenny:
jewlover

Re: Return to South Park

Postby jewlover » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:23 am

That is very good! I like how you made her wonder about, when something like that happens. :lol: It is veryy good, keep going! please check out mine, it's called Kyle gets a girlfriend
Niels0827 wrote:Ke$ha can blow my rod.

She'd like that.

So would I. I'm just that good

Dude jacking off, dude jacking off.....*cough* that's a dude jacking off

I am God's cousin in law. Don't believe me? Well then go fuck yourself.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”