WTF??

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

southparkaddicted17

WTF??

Postby southparkaddicted17 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:36 am

Ok, I was reading this post about slashes and gay characters and.......ugh, I'm practically vomiting here. It's these things on the internet that make me wonder what the f*ck the world has come to, and also make me scared of my own computer. (Just to let you guys know, I am not bothered by slashes. Just by what's mentioned below.)

There was a post about a rape fan fiction.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I found that so effing creepy!! Does anyone else fing that creepy?! If there are any rape fan fictions on here, I'm praying to God that they're removed for all that is good and holy in the world!!!! I don't know how to report things on this site (I'm a noob) but even if I did I don't think I'd even have the guts to go to one of those fan fictions!! Now I see why the age limit of this site was 18...

Anyways, I think I'm scared of the forums and from now on will forever only come to this site to watch clips and episodes and will never log into my account ever again. Thank you.
_Lavi

Re: WTF??

Postby _Lavi » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:43 am

southparkaddicted17 wrote:Ok, I was reading this post about slashes and gay characters and.......ugh, I'm practically vomiting here. It's these things on the internet that make me wonder what the f*ck the world has come to, and also make me scared of my own computer. (Just to let you guys know, I am not bothered by slashes. Just by what's mentioned below.)

There was a post about a rape fan fiction.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I found that so effing creepy!! Does anyone else fing that creepy?! If there are any rape fan fictions on here, I'm praying to God that they're removed for all that is good and holy in the world!!!! I don't know how to report things on this site (I'm a noob) but even if I did I don't think I'd even have the guts to go to one of those fan fictions!! Now I see why the age limit of this site was 18...

Anyways, I think I'm scared of the forums and from now on will forever only come to this site to watch clips and episodes and will never log into my account ever again. Thank you.

Actually, rape is an official fetish. There are several hundred thousand rape fanfictions out there. It's nothing to bat an eye at. Bat your eyes at something more severe and weird. Like Beastiality.

*Shiver*

If you don't want to see rape/gay/w.e fanfic then it's best to avoid entering certain keywords or triggering phrases into a search engine. Or get a content blocker to block out all of the inappropriate stuff.

Lol. South Park is for mature audiences only, do purely to language, references, sexual themes, inappropriate situations, etc. This site makes no exception; they host all the shows and their beloved vulgarity.

And it's (rape fanfic) not going to hurt you (physically, anyways).

No reason to leave the forums.

-Lavi

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”