This is Your Life

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Stanluv25

Re: This is Your Life

Postby Stanluv25 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:20 am

RichardV1149 wrote:Great job! Loved every bit of it. You have much potential as an author. The ending was great, ended well, without leaving out detail. I give it a 10/10 in my book and I'm not easily impressed... well maybe by South Park stuff. I can't thank you enough for sharing your work with the world. I will be watching as to which fic you will be submitting in the 2011 FanFiction Competition. New or not, it will be some tough competition I hope. I do have one question. How many fics have you wrote, SP or not? I might be joining ff.com to check what work you have done on there. I might finish my long SP fic soon, months from now most likely. I hope that you can review it. Again, keep up the impressive work. You are one of the few fic writers I actually enjoy reading on here.

thank-you sooo much!!! :D I am not yet sure what I will enter in the contest. I have written 25 fanfics, which is a variety long stories, short stories, one-shots, and poems. 13 are SP I believe. Thanks again for the great response!
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
RichardV1149

Postby RichardV1149 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:43 pm

Off topic but, I mentioned Fanfiction.net a while back, maybe in another topic, I said I might join it. I need to know something!!!, is there a more... normal fanfiction website. It's just, all it seems to be is slash after slash, I find it hard to look past. Many titles are misleading and before you know it, I'm reading a slash. Any suggestions as to where I can find decent stories of ALL animes and cartoons. Their are good fics on the site, just to me it seems... theirs mostly perverts, I'm just saying.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:10 am

RichardV1149 wrote:Off topic but, I mentioned Fanfiction.net a while back, maybe in another topic, I said I might join it. I need to know something!!!, is there a more... normal fanfiction website. It's just, all it seems to be is slash after slash, I find it hard to look past. Many titles are misleading and before you know it, I'm reading a slash. Any suggestions as to where I can find decent stories of ALL animes and cartoons. Their are good fics on the site, just to me it seems... theirs mostly perverts, I'm just saying.

Well there are tons and tons of diff. pages featuring diff books, shows, cartoons, everything, on ff.net. But as to finding non-slash... that might be a problem. I know that irritating feeling of everything being slash, esp in SP. It is so hard to find a good SP without any romance in it. Since there is so much you can write on ff.net, it's the one I go to for stories. I don't know of any other sites to be honest, sorry. :?
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
raidpirate52

Postby raidpirate52 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:45 am

Stanluv has some awesome fics that aren't slash. I can't stand slash either just can't ever believe them. But you should read her fic "Lake Cherry Wood" or "Dissappear in the Dust" great fics.
ThePopeOfDope

Postby ThePopeOfDope » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:42 pm

im always a sucker for 'what-if' scenarios or alternate realitys and this fanfic was no expectation i give it a 10 as well :)
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:06 am

Damn... I wish i could write half this good. I really liked it, and hope you continue writing fan fic :)
Can't we all just get along?

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”