South Park Scene Idea.

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Taco201

South Park Scene Idea.

Postby Taco201 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:59 am

SCENE ?
At comedy central hq, The boys try to persuade the commedy central senate (or whatever they're called) to get their show on the air.

Cartman: ...so you see, I think it would be great for you to have our show brodcasted on this Network. Lets say Wednesday at 11?

Comedy central senator 1: I'm sorry kids but we just can't have you on this channel, we need some more... witty television to get our ratings up. Besides the Colbert report is on at that ti-

Comedy central senator 2: (Screams and gasps)

senator 1: Whats wrong?

senator 2: It's a bee!

(All senators duck and take cover)

Kyle: Oh for Christs sake! It's just a bee, grow a pair!

Senator 3: You don't understand, what if that bee is a terrorist?

Stan: What.

Senator 4: Yea, it could bomb us at any time. (Flies closer to him) Ahhhh!!!!!!!

All senators: Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!

Kyle: (Picks up the bee with a napkin) See? Everythings fine.

Senator 1: You, you saved us all! Get these kids' show on this channel at 11 and kick Stephen Colbert's smelly white ass out of here!

Kyle, Stan, Kenny, Cartman: Hurray!

I have no idea what could come before or after this scene, hope you liked it at least, even if it sucked.
Rajnica

Re: South Park Scene Idea.

Postby Rajnica » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:52 am

I like it!!!! :o :D
I unfortunately don't have good idea's like you but i hope that this show never end's.
I want to thank those who created it.
I love this show!!! 8) :D
they want of us just to watch the show and enjoy!
People what do you think about scene when come aliens on earth to southpark an then come coon and friends.... Something like that.:D
Zaner

Postby Zaner » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:57 am

:parishilton:
Nicki Minaj is sent to South Park because Drake and Lil Wayne are scared she will become more famous than both of them.
While shes in South Park she teaches everyone it ok to get plastic surgery to become more popular, while eating everyone and everything with her ass.
:assface:
manbearpig1511

Postby manbearpig1511 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:47 am

Zaner wrote::parishilton:
Nicki Minaj is sent to South Park because Drake and Lil Wayne are scared she will become more famous than both of them.
While shes in South Park she teaches everyone it ok to get plastic surgery to become more popular, while eating everyone and everything with her ass.
:assface:

LOL!
Latinxassassin

Postby Latinxassassin » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:09 pm

Taco201 wrote:SCENE ?
At comedy central hq, The boys try to persuade the commedy central senate (or whatever they're called) to get their show on the air.

Cartman: ...so you see, I think it would be great for you to have our show brodcasted on this Network. Lets say Wednesday at 11?

Comedy central senator 1: I'm sorry kids but we just can't have you on this channel, we need some more... witty television to get our ratings up. Besides the Colbert report is on at that ti-

Comedy central senator 2: (Screams and gasps)

senator 1: Whats wrong?

senator 2: It's a bee!

(All senators duck and take cover)

Kyle: Oh for Christs sake! It's just a bee, grow a pair!

Senator 3: You don't understand, what if that bee is a terrorist?

Stan: What.

Senator 4: Yea, it could bomb us at any time. (Flies closer to him) Ahhhh!!!!!!!

All senators: Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!

Kyle: (Picks up the bee with a napkin) See? Everythings fine.

Senator 1: You, you saved us all! Get these kids' show on this channel at 11 and kick Stephen Colbert's smelly white ass out of here!

Kyle, Stan, Kenny, Cartman: Hurray!

I have no idea what could come before or after this scene, hope you liked it at least, even if it sucked.

Lol, that's funny, you should be hired to South Park Studios.
Luck O Rama

Postby Luck O Rama » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:03 am

Good starting point, could make a good episode.

You should make the bee exploded afterwards...
That would be awesome!
\ :zombiekenny:
"I most go to South Park and kill Eric Cartman and stop his quest for genocoide..."
-James ReinHart

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”