Butters the Concrete Angel

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

bamagurl11

Butters the Concrete Angel

Postby bamagurl11 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:22 am

So, after watching several episodes of South Park, I decided to write a child abuse story about Butters since I hate his parents for what they're doing to Butters and how they constantly felt the need to ground him for stupid reasons! Oh, and I'll do my best, so I only accept constructive criticisms, NOT MINDLESS FLAMES. Anyway, enjoy!

Little Leopold "Butters" Stotch grabbed his lunch from the kitchen table and walked out of the house while his parents, who had been recently fired, sat on the sofa, smoking cigarettes.

He walks to school with the lunch he packed
Nobody knows what he's holding' back
Wearing the same outfit he wore yesterday
He hides the bruises with linen and lace

As soon as he made it to the bus stop, he was greeted by Cartman, Kenny, kyle and Stan.

"WHAT'S COOKING, BUTTERS?" Cartman exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah, what's up, dude?" Stan chirped.

"How's it going?" Kyle greeted.

"WAZZAP!!!" Kenny blurted out.

"Eh, nothing, even," Butters shrugged.

As soon as the bus arrived, all the five boys got in the bus...and Butters was the only kid who ignored the noises of children horsing around as well as the furious screams emitted by Ms. Crabtree...just because he started remembering something...well, the cruelty that his parents subjected him to the previous day.

Flashback

Steven, Butters' dad, was watching TV when he saw Butters walking into the house...and he wasn't pleased at all.

"Butters, where the hell have you been, young man? Are you late again?" Steven barked.

"Hey, dad," Butters said. "Kyle asked me to play basketball with him after school and I gladly accepted his invitation to play that game with him and --"

Before he could finish his speech, Steven suddenly ran up to Butters and slapped him hard across the face.

"THERE'S NO EXCUSE, YOU LITTLE sh*t!!!" Steven bellowed as he, along with Linda, his wife (and Butters' mom), proceeded to beat the living bejeezus out of him.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE GETTING NOW FOR NOT LISTENING TO ANY WORD WE SAY, MISTER!!!" Linda screamed as the beating went on.

Two hours after the beating...

"Butters, you are grounded for six months, so you are to stay in your room unless you need to go to the bathroom, eat, visit your relatives and go to school! Do you understand me, mister?" Steven snarled.

"Y-y-yes, sir," Butters whimpered as he scurried upstairs and made his way to his room.

"Good!" Steven snapped. "Next time, don't be useless!"

As he spoke, Linda just stood there and agreed with him.

Flashback ends...

"Butters?" Stan wondered as he gently jabbed Butters on the arm. "Are you OK? Is something wrong?"

"Eh...no, uh, I'm fine," Butters lied.

"That's good," Stan sighed. "We just want to make sure that you're OK."

A few minutes later, as the children rushed to the classroom, Mr. Garrison, the craziest teacher alive, was about to begin the new lesson when he overheard Butters whimpering softly.

"Butters, are you OK?" Mr. Garrison asked as he walked up to Butters, completely concerned. "And how come you have huge bruises and where the hell did you get them from? I need an answer, young man!"

"I, uh, I fell down the stairs," Butters lied, afraid for his own safety...and with that, Mr. Garrison just shrugged it off and continued his lesson.

The teacher wonders but he doesn't ask
It's hard to see the pain behind the mask
Bearing the burden of a secret storm
Sometimes he wishes he was never born

Later, during recess, Butters sat down on the bench and watched as the rest of the children play. Jimmy was talking to Timmy; the Goth kids were complaining about their lives and the "conformists" (which, in fact, they've always hated), Cartman was picking fights with Kyle and harassing him with anti-Semitic rants; Craig and Kenny took turns flipping each other off; Stan and Wendy were talking when, all of a sudden, Stan accidentally puked on her.

"EEEEEEEW!!!" Wendy screeched as she dashed away.

"Wendy, I'm sorry!" Stan shrieked.

Well, all of a sudden, Butters saw the two boys walk up to him. One boy was in the same class as Butters himself...and, like Butters, he had blonde hair, too. The only difference, however, was that he wore a red suit jacket with the white dress shirt and beige bowtie underneath (and said bowtie was sticking out), a beige newsboy-style cap, blue knee-length pants, purple knee-length socks and black shoes.

Another boy was a second grader. He had red curly hair (like Kyle, of course) and freckles. He also wore an olive-colored shirt, gray pants, glasses and black shoes.

"Cheer-io!" the blonde boy chirped.

"Hi," the redhead greeted.

"Hey, guys," Butters chirped.

"Now, allow me to introduce myself, little bloke," the blonde boy said in the British accent. "I'm Phillip Pirrup, but you can call me Pip."

"And me," said the second grader. "I'm Dougie. Do you have a name?"

"I'm Leopold Stotch," Butters said as he brought out his hand as if to offer a handshake. "Just call me Butters."

"Nice to meet you, Butters," Pip and Dougie said as they exchanged handshakes with Butters.

"Nice to meet you too, guys," Butters smiled.

Through the wind and the rain
He stands hard as a stone
In a world that he can't rise above
But his dreams give him wings
And he flies to a place where he's loved
Concrete angel

Later that night, Pip and Dougie snuck into Butters' backyard in order to talk to him...and made sure that the window and curtains in his room were open.

"Butters," Pip called out. "We're in your backyard! Get over here, little bloke! We want to talk to you!"

"I'm coming, guys!" Butters shouted as he rushed to the window to find Pip and Dougie, ready to start the conversation.

"So, how's everything?" Pip asked.

"Well, everything's cool," Butters stated.

"How's your parents?" Dougie asked.

"Well, they're at the bar now," Butters marveled. "They got fired recently from their jobs for something we don't even know."

"Oh dear," Pip said. "Sorry about your parents."

"That's OK," Butters aid.

Then the three boys started laughing and talking about things in general, such as school, homework, drawings, crayons, Charlie's Angels, how they met Stan, how Pip met Estella and her heartless mother, and more...at least that was until they suddenly heard the footsteps going upstairs.

"YOU LITTLE pussycat!!!" Steven boomed as he, along with Linda, ran into his room with Butters in it.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO RAT US OUT?" Linda barked. Yes, their voices were completely slurred since they had been in the bar for a long time.

"Eh, no," Butters said. "It's just a misunderstanding. I am just talking to my friends."

"You dirty little liar!" Linda screamed. "You've never had any friends! No one likes you! You're lying!"

With that, the two proceeded to drag Butters away to the window.

"Pip! Dougie!" Butters shouted as he was dragged away, "don't worry about me! Save yourselves! My parents are going to punish me now!" With that, Linda closed the window and the curtains as Steven dragged Butters away...and that was when the beatings started again.

Somebody cries in the middle of the night
The neighbors hear, but they turn out the lights
A fragile soul caught in the hands of fate
When morning comes it'll be too late

"YOU ARE A F***ING SPAWN OF THE DEVIL!!!" Steven roared as he, along with Linda, kept beating the living daylights out of him.

"Mom! Dad! I'm sorry!" Butters cried. "I'll be good! I love you, even if you always feel the need to ground me for small reasons!"

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL US THAT OR TO LOVE US!!!" his parents screamed. "WE HATE YOU, MISTER!!! YOU MADE OUR LIVES HELL AND IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT WE GOT FIRED!!! WE DON'T WANT YOUR LOVE!!! WE JUST WANT YOU DEAD!!!"

With that, they threw him against the wall and kept beating him...until he fell dead.

Concrete angel

The next morning, they were being handcuffed and dragged to the police car by Officer Barbrady.

"We didn't do anything!" Steven complained.

"Oh, shut your pieholes, you crazy douchebags!" Officer Barbrady barked as he threw them in the car and drove off.

A few days later, Steven and Linda recieved the best therapy care and started to regret horribly for what they did to poor Butters.

"Butters, we're so sorry, my son," they cried as they hugged each other. "We should've controlled ourselves!"

At the funeral, everyone was wearing black and crying uncontrollably.

Pip and Dougie sobbed as they overlooked the tombstone with the angel on top of it,

R.I.P. Leopold "Butters" Stotch
Born August 13, 1990
Died May 26, 2000
"Our lovable little angel"

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel boy with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

Stan, who was comforting Wendy, was crying and being comforted by his parents (and even his sister).

"Don't cry, little turd," Shelly said as she proceeded to hug her crying brother (who was still consoling his girlfriend).

Kyle, who was comforting the crying Ike, was being comforted by his parents.

"I know it's hard, Kyle," Sheila said in a firm yet sympathetic voice. "But we can't do anything about it."

"Yeah, and nothing will ever bring back Butters," Gerald sobbed.

"MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEH!!!" Cartman was crying hysterically while his mother, Lianne, hugged and comforted him.

"Just let it out, Eric," Lianne said as she comforted her son.

Kenny, Kevin and Karen were crying uncontrollably and being comforted by Stuart and Carol, who immediately promised never to drink any alcohol ever again.

"TIIIIIIIIIMAAAAAAAAAY!!!" Timmy cried as he was being consoled by Jimmy.

Then, all of a sudden, the bright light started glowing beautifully before everyone's eyes...especially Pip and Dougie.

Before them stood Butters...and this time, he was wearing a flowing white gown and angel wings and a golden halo that was floating above his head.

"Thank you, guys," Butters said as the three friends broke into a group hug.

"You're welcome," Pip and Dougie smiled.

Concrete angel
kennyrules1234579

Re: Butters the Concrete Angel

Postby kennyrules1234579 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:33 am

that would make a great episode. well except the dyeing part. so sad :,(
Delinquent

Postby Delinquent » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:23 am

That's depressing.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy." – Anonymous
kennyrules1234579

Postby kennyrules1234579 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:14 pm

Delinquent wrote:That's depressing.

the only thing is it could be true.
ThePopeOfDope

Postby ThePopeOfDope » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:09 pm

i had always thought the guys parents were a bit nuts,but i guess this would be pushing it a bit to far.

though however this would make an interesting esp. in some cases..on an amusing note i almost forgot his name isnt really butters lol
CodaC2010

Postby CodaC2010 » Wed May 18, 2011 1:58 am

Oh wow... T.T I feel like crying, this is beautiful. Believable too, which is really just awful - as in sad.
"Pretty cool? Do you know what it feels like to be shot?! Decapitated?! Burned?! Torn apart?! ...It's not pretty cool Kyle, it f*cking hurts!" --Kenny

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”