Next Episode Takes Place 5 Years in the Future

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

JenaWriter

Next Episode Takes Place 5 Years in the Future

Postby JenaWriter » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:10 am

When we return to South Park in the fall, it is 5 years in the future, and the boys are entering 10th grade. A lot has changed in these years. Things are darker. There is a teenage underworld of magic. Kenny narrates what has happened.

The next 7 shows can be an experiment for a new show about teenagers. The goal of each less episode is less about shock, and there are more dramatic episodes. Maybe the paper cutout look can be replaced with a beautiful 3D artistic look.
stryker9

Re: Next Episode Takes Place 5 Years in the Future

Postby stryker9 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:10 am

i just dont see it i mean i love sp but i just dont see it. i dont no why its just tht would kind of suck i mean make south parks final moments something to remember and tie up loose ends like this is how i picture southparks finale:

stan and kyle are friends and stan and his sister are getting along and he is no longer is a a**hole, Cartman and Kyle are friends and Kenny curse is lifted while all the parents are together and stan and his parents are back 2gether and are back in the same house and Cartmans mom gets married and adopts scott tenorman and he and Cartman are brothers and mr. garrison finds the girl of his dreams and cartman finds the error in his ways and changes (but hopefully not cause thts wut we love about him ;) and all the inner city kids crowd around mr. cartmanez ;) and every character that has been threw the shows run and i mean every character and then they all sing and have a sad but awesome montage of every episode and say thanks for the ride and it ends with all 4 boys walking away for the next adventure.

and that is the ultimate ending to a great series.
-Stryker Cartman
BVB09

Postby BVB09 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Source?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:12 pm

That would be interesting, but I dunno how well it'd work.
BigGuy101

Postby BigGuy101 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:37 pm

I think it's a good episode idea. I don't know about Kenny narrating, but it sure sounds like something I would want to see.
My favorite SP characters: Cartman and Butters.

My favorite food: anything pasta related.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”