The New Girl [by kylekennypiptweek]

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

kylekennypiptweek

The New Girl [by kylekennypiptweek]

Postby kylekennypiptweek » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Before I start I have to say this is the second time because it didn't save right :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Here AGAIN Only 1 chapter the last one 3 i put every thing in 1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We first show the boys at the bus stop but Stan's not there. Then he come running to them with great news.
Stan:You guys,you guys guess what?!
Kyle:Fatass lost 10 pounds?!
Not Cartman:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
Carrman:SCREW YOU ,YOU FILTHY JEW RAT!!!!
Stan:Anyway my-he was cut off by the bus
Crabtree:GET ON WE'ER RUNNIN LATE!!
Stan:Whatever ya fat bitch
Crabtree:WHAT DID YOU SAY!
Stan:I said that dogs eat horse meat.
Crabtree:Well, yes they certainly do

At school in class
Garrison:We have a new student today SO WHY DON'T YOU SHUT THE F*CK UP!
The class was sileint.

When a beautiful 9 year old walks in with straight red hair in pony tails. She's wearing a black jacket with a red shirt underneath,she had black pants and mittins to match. She had a black and red cap on. Every boy was smittin except for Stan. The girls except Wendy were jelouse of her looks.

Garrison:Class this is Sabrina......whats your last name?
Sabrina:Marsh,I'm Stan's cousin.
Stan:I was trying to tell you guys!*poin to Kyle,Kenny,Cartman*

Garrison:Okay tell us about yourself

Sabrina:Okay. I like sports and video games. I have a thing for red heads,blondes,and Jews,but i don't know why. I am from New Jersey but you should know Jersey Shore is from Mannhatten,New York. Ummm...Oh I love Terrence and Phillip nothing is better than watching that with friends. I live with Stan because my parents aren't around, my dad's in jail wih my mom. So I have to live with Stan for 10 to 12 years. I hate Cartman of what Stan told me umm...and I can't wait to meet Kyle. Last now this is important Kenny my face is up here *point to her face*Questions no if you do about me you should cram it!

Garrison:Where would you like to sit Sabrina?
Sabrina:Next to Kyle I wanna know him more.
Craig:If I could have a cute girl sit next to me I'd be so happy.

Mr.Hat:Okay children we will start by saying that Justin Biber fans are either dikes or gays
Sabrina:So Kyle your Jewish and have red hair and like everything i do.
Kyle:Yea pretty much one question are you like a slut like the other girls

Sabrina:No before I even hug a guy I have to know him first.
Kyle:Cool
Garrison:Kyle,Sabrina were you talking during class!
Sabrina:no
Garrison:Then What Did I say!
Sabrina:You said that Justin Bieber is just dating Selena Gomez so people would stop saying he was gay
Garrison:I guess you were listening
Kyle:Good guess dude
Sabrina:No it was on my mind and Stan said he talks about gossip.
Kyle:Wow your really smart
Sabrina:Thanks

Lunch room in the lunch line
Kyle:Stan I have to ask you a question.
Stan:What?
Kyle:Later as he bowed his head down

All:Hey,Chef!
Chef:Hello there children!,How's it going?
Stan,Kenny,Cartman:Good
Kyle:Bad
Chef:Why Bad
Stan:Huh we said good,Chef not bad
Kyle:I said bad
Cartman:Oh looks like the filtly Jew rat has a little non-kosher day.
Kyle:SHUT YOUR F*CKING FATASS,EMO,CUTTER MOUTH CARTMAN YOUR AS ANNOYING AS BARBRA STREISAN!
Stan:Damn,Kyle you must be pissed today!
Chef:What's bothering you little cracker
Kyle:Can we please talk later.he said in a low tone voice.

Stan:So Kyle what do you want to ask me?
Kyle:Can we go in the halls? it's personal and p-private
Stan:Sure dude
Stan and Kyle walk out
Stan:What's bothering you? you're more depressed now than ever
Kyle:*sigh*I really need you not to get mad for this cause you would think I was stupid to be depressed over this.
Stan:I won't
Kyle:*sigh* Okay if someone including me would've asked out Sabrina what you s-say?
Stan:I would say nothing it's her life but if it was Cartman I would KILL HIM!
Kyle:So if I asked her out could I? looking a bit happier
Stan:Sure
Kyle:Thanks
Then they go back to class
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay That It you have to read the next one called "The Dance" to find out if Kyle will ask Sabrina out and if she even likes him BTW Kenny didn't talk much cause it was more about Sabrina,Kyle,and Stan since Sabrina's his cousin. BTW my avatar is her and she is based on me,Bye!
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
William Drive

Re: The New Girl

Postby William Drive » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:53 pm

i don't mean to traple on your fantasy or anything but 1: Chef and Mrs. Crabtree are dead, 2: non of the new students ever had the time to talk that long or choose there own seat, 3: the new kids in south park are normally gone the next episode, 4: it's been 15 seasons i sure if Stan had a cousin it would have came up, 5: the storyline was good and all but the details were off no offence.
kylekennypiptweek

Postby kylekennypiptweek » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:41 am

William Drive wrote:i don't mean to traple on your fantasy or anything but 1: Chef and Mrs. Crabtree are dead, 2: non of the new students ever had the time to talk that long or choose there own seat, 3: the new kids in south park are normally gone the next episode, 4: it's been 15 seasons i sure if Stan had a cousin it would have came up, 5: the storyline was good and all but the details were off no offence.

Dude 1. I like them to be in it 2. its my story 3.its fiction 4.i made a nother 1 and it happened again it wouldnt summit :evil:

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
William Drive

Postby William Drive » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:47 am

kylekennypiptweek wrote:
William Drive wrote:i don't mean to traple on your fantasy or anything but 1: Chef and Mrs. Crabtree are dead, 2: non of the new students ever had the time to talk that long or choose there own seat, 3: the new kids in south park are normally gone the next episode, 4: it's been 15 seasons i sure if Stan had a cousin it would have came up, 5: the storyline was good and all but the details were off no offence.

Dude 1. I like them to be in it 2. its my story 3.its fiction 4.i made a nother 1 and it happened again it wouldnt summit :evil:

yeah but still most fanfic are sometimes believable, and yeah if Chef came back that would be awesome. i'm just saying
kylekennypiptweek

Postby kylekennypiptweek » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:09 am

William Drive wrote:
kylekennypiptweek wrote:

yeah but still most fanfic are sometimes believable, and yeah if Chef came back that would be awesome. i'm just saying

Yea i really miss Chef :cry: maybe they're planning to do it in the new episodes :D :roll:

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
William Drive

Postby William Drive » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:37 am

for the fact Kyle and Chef are my favorite caractor Cartman comes in third for being the most funny, but as i said good story line and such, keep it up. :P :D

p.s nice Avatar.
kylekennypiptweek

Postby kylekennypiptweek » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:39 pm

William Drive wrote:for the fact Kyle and Chef are my favorite caractor Cartman comes in third for being the most funny, but as i said good story line and such, keep it up. :P :D

p.s nice Avatar.

Thanks you have a nice avarar too :P

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
William Drive

Postby William Drive » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:13 pm

kylekennypiptweek wrote:
William Drive wrote:for the fact Kyle and Chef are my favorite caractor Cartman comes in third for being the most funny, but as i said good story line and such, keep it up. :P :D

p.s nice Avatar.

Thanks you have a nice avarar too :P

thanks. :P :D
ChocolateSaltyLips

Re: The New Girl [by kylekennypiptweek]

Postby ChocolateSaltyLips » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:54 pm

I love how you can make Ms Crabtree still funny! :lol: It's a shame she was killed off. All Matt and Trey needed was more effort, or maybe even a new gag involving her. :cry:
Tarper

Re: The New Girl [by kylekennypiptweek]

Postby Tarper » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:06 pm

I enjoyed your story. Good work on the characters. I've always been fascinated when Matt and Trey add a new character especially a girl. It always adds something which honestly seems to be missing from the show. It's what inspired me to write my own script and story beats.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”