God in Oz

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

iosolomon

God in Oz

Postby iosolomon » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:24 pm

I reserve copyright on this.

iosolomon is God.

I will just provide an abstract of the episode, but it is so politically incorrect that South Park becomes the best medium.

It all begins when Cartman who can now metamorph between God Cartman and regular Cartman (like super saiyan and saiyan in DBZ) who just found out something very shocking creating a ripple in the universe that sends iosolomon and the rest of the characters into the Land of Oz. But the events in Oz stand outside of this South Park story arc with only Satan's South Park appearing.

iosolomon (God) just wishes to get home (to Heaven).

As iosolomon travels, he comes across King Solomon who wants to ask the Wizard for Wisdom.

Then, they come across Jesus Christ who just wants his heart back (because the people of the world are just so heartless killing babies and such).

Then, they come across Satan who just wants his voice back so that people will fear him once again.

Then, they come across the Wizard himself who just wants to be able to grant wishes since everyone always asks him for stuff that he can't always give them.

But, there is a problem. There can only be four in the group!!! This scene will be reminiscent of Austin Power 2 and asking the guy a question three times.

Satan and the Wizard say they should get rid of Jesus Christ from the group. Satan because he is evil, and the Wizard because he is a jew.

Satan and the Wizard both want to kill Jesus Christ, so that they can have the body and blood of Christ all for themselves.

So they turn to King Solomon to find out who has rightful ownership of the blood and body of Jesus Christ.

King Solomon decides that he will cut Jesus in half.

Both Satan and the Wizard say to go ahead.

King Solomon is stuck, so now he has follow through with his Judgment and chop Jesus in half.

It turns out, however, that Satan and the Wizard tricked Solomon because neither of them wanted to kill the Son of God, and now they both get a half of the blood and body of Jesus Christ.

The journey continues. The group then runs into Hitler!!!!!!!!

Now, someone else will have to be boycotted.

I have much more of the plot figured out, but the rest of it is along the same lines, but to a lesser extent, of mocking religions.
Last edited by iosolomon on Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
mudlick

Re: God in Oz

Postby mudlick » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:23 am

iosolomon wrote:I reserve copyright on this.

iosolomon is the incarnation of God.
Solomon is the preincarnation of iosolomon.
Satan would best be represented as South Park's Satan.
Jesus is also the preincarnation of iosolomon.

I will just provide an abstract of the episode, but it is so politically incorrect that South Park becomes the best medium.

It all begins when Cartman who can now metamorph between God Cartman and regular Cartman (like super saiyan and saiyan in DBZ) who just found out something very shocking creating a ripple in the universe that sends iosolomon and the rest of the characters into the Land of Oz. But the events in Oz stand outside of this South Park story arc with only Satan's South Park appearing.

iosolomon (God) just wishes to get home (to Heaven).

As iosolomon travels, he comes across King Solomon who wants to ask the Wizard for Wisdom.

Then, they come across Jesus Christ who just wants his heart back (because the people of the world are just so heartless killing babies and such).

Then, they come across Satan who just wants his voice back so that people will fear him once again.

Then, they come across the Wizard himself who just wants to be able to grant wishes since everyone always asks him for stuff that he can't always give them.

But, there is a problem. There can only be four in the group!!!

Satan and the Wizard say they should get rid of Jesus Christ from the group. Satan because he is evil, and the Wizard because he is a jew.

Satan and the Wizard both want to kill Jesus Christ, so that they can have the body and blood of Christ all for themselves.

So they turn to King Solomon to find out who has rightful ownership of the blood and body of Jesus Christ.

King Solomon decides that he will cut Jesus in half.

Both Satan and the Wizard say to go ahead.

King Solomon is stuck, so now he has follow through with his Judgment and chop Jesus in half.

It turns out, however, that Satan and the Wizard tricked Solomon because neither of them wanted to kill the Son of God, and now they both get a half of the blood and body of Jesus Christ.

The journey continues. The group then runs into Hitler!!!!!!!!

Now, someone else will have to be boycotted.

I have much more of the plot figured out, but the rest of it is along the same lines, but to a lesser extent, of mocking religions.

you should check out this guy:
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/gods-l ... ource=mbfb
iosolomon

Postby iosolomon » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:20 am

mudlick wrote:
you should check out this guy:
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/gods-l ... ource=mbfb
Oh, you poor thing. It would do you (and the rest of you american sheep) a whole lotta good to learn a thing or two from South Park.

What South Park has taught us:
-There are no such things as delusions; something or someone else is responsible.
-The Japanese have not surrendered, and will strike again.
-There are no limits to technology which has existed long before you foolish ethnocentric americans.
-And, of course, we can't forget about how [removed by moderator coffeeguy9]
mudlick

Postby mudlick » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:33 am

Remember the Golden Warning:
Don't blaspheme against the Holy Spirit
iosolomon

Postby iosolomon » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:11 pm

mudlick wrote:Remember the Golden Warning:
Don't blaspheme against the Holy Spirit
Oh, what episode of South Park was that covered in? Sorry I only obey South Park dogma. I worship the economy, not this Holy Spirit that you speak of.
mudlick

Postby mudlick » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:33 pm

This is a dead serious warning. i did it and i must live the life of Faust until the day i die. ironic that the worst sin in the new testament has to do with freedom of speech, the very limit of freedom of speech.

satire anything else yet be wary of what you say about the Holy Spirit:

Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come (Matthew 12:31-32).

Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation—because they said, “He has an unclean spirit” (Mark 3:28-30).

And anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but to him who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven (Luke 12:10).

http://www.apologeticspress.org/apconte ... ticle=1218
iosolomon

Postby iosolomon » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:53 pm

I am not following why you brought that up. God, the Son of God, and the Holy Spirit/Ghost are all the same consciousness. Do you mean to say that by mocking Christ (which I did not) that I am mocking the Holy Ghost?

I am really confused. And the Book of Matthew is utter garbage.
mudlick

Postby mudlick » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:28 pm

did you read the scriptures i posted? its not only in Matthew its in Mark and Luke too so you cant just dismiss it as garbage.

you can blaspheme about Christ and be forgiven. south park does it all the time.

they have represented God as a 'doG' and he spoke the truth.

South Park has never blasphemed the Holy Spirit as far as i know

someone once told me the Holy Spirit is something like the nurturing feminine aspect of the Trinity

lie about it and you will be left with the disciplinarian Father and the torturous Son. endless suffering.

i am not saying you blasphemed against any part of the Trinity. i am warning you to be careful. i wish there were jokes in the bible but it seems to be a time and place in history that had no sense of humour. people take the bible very seriously.

i know from experience if you blaspheme the Holy Spirit you will lose your Free Will because you will have to be guided by it through every judgement in your life. choiceless slavery, your mother hitting you with the wooden spoon everytime you screw up and guiding you what to say.

Good luck and dont screw it up. the Bible has a scary deficiency of humour and im sure it will be appreciated if you satire the contradictions and stoicism.
iosolomon

Postby iosolomon » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:46 am

[quote="mudlicki know from experience if you blaspheme the Holy Spirit you will lose your Free Will because you will have to be guided by it through every judgement in your life. choiceless slavery, your mother hitting you with the wooden spoon everytime you screw up and guiding you what to say.
[/quote]

Pray tell, what is this "experience" that you so knowingly speak of? Is it simply your mother carrying out the Lord's vengeance in violation of the Bible? Or was there some divine retribution that you suffered?

I really enjoyed the first post about TempleOS. That was great. And comparing me to that guy is very insightful. Perhaps, I am like that guy, perhaps, I am not. But that guy is absolutely perfect material for South Park. It's classic.

So I am having a difficult time finding the connection between blaspheming the Holy Spirit to South Park. Enlighten me! How can we convert that into South Park speak?
mudlick

Postby mudlick » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:54 am

i am going to confess this on here because i feel it is a safe venue and you might be the first person who would actually seriously discuss it with me:

in 2002 2003 i had a terrible nervous breakdown and was not admitted to a psychiatric ward.

right before war on Iraq was declared i trolled viciously and seized control of every top thread in Courtney Love's "hole.com" message board.

my signatures were 'never trust a honky' and a spiritual quote by Nikola Tesla about the Buddha and predicting the internet

i told everyone that sLovenes (my cethnicity) were very spiritual people but could not be trusted because they were 'honkies'

a forumer named Ismail Ax was interested in this post and relied. he asked me what a honky was. i told him something as rich white people who dont care about the common man.

a day or two before George W Bush declared war on Iraq i posted that Bin Laden was a spiritual leader and tool of fate because although the attacks on 9/11 were wrong, they forced the Americans to stabilize Afghanistain

4 years later in April 2007 Ismail Ax was responsible for the worst school shooting in American History at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg Virginia killing 32 people and himself.

i talked to the Virginia Tech shooter in 2003

he was inspired by my blasphemy against the "Hole"y spirit in the name of 'Love'

i committed no crime legally because of freedom of speech but the Bible said i was in danger of going to Hell for eternity. its the Myth of Faust.
selling your soul to the devil for knowledge of the universe

the only way out for me now is to constantly repent until i can prove what i said is no longer blasphemy, make my peace with Courtney Love and get a job as her butler so if theres ever a problem with Courtney people can say 'the butler did it'
thats my solution.

South Park terms?
i have nowhere near seen the entire south park series so i cant tell you more than i already have.
as far as i know Matt and Trey have never blasphemed the Holy Spirit. they were probably very careful not to do it.
what i can tell you is that Matt and Trey have become Nietzsche's Ubermenschen: the supermen who will rise above modern Christian morality and dictate a new morality to the world too. this is also what i must do to avoid Hell. i have no choice.

the reason i responded to give you dire warning about the Ultimate Limit of Freedom of Speech so you wont say anything unforgivable like i have.

im glad you dug OStemple guy. in one screenshot it says something like "the Holy Spirit is puppeting you" you will not be abandoned if you screw something up you have to have faith and be guided though from a force that resides in you not way up in heaven (in my opinion, research it too)
joseph78

Postby joseph78 » Tue May 12, 2015 7:32 am

There are no limits to technology which has existed long before you foolish ethnocentric americans.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”