Why won't he love me???

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Dessous Demoidur

Why won't he love me???

Postby Dessous Demoidur » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:56 pm

Why won’t he love me? Why won’t he care? Why won’t he hold my hand at night and why won’t he hold me when I’m scared? Why won’t he love me? Oh why, oh why won’t he care!?!

Doesn’t he see that he has me in the palm of his hand? In the corner of his pretty little heart? Doesn’t he see that he loves me, wants to be with me, wants to hold me until the skies are filled with darkness and our world is filled with red? Or maybe he is blind and doesn’t know what he wants, what he sees or what he feels. All I know is that something is bothering him and I want him to know that whatever that thing is we can fight it together. We can beat it as a team. You may be “Stan the Man” but you aren’t a man Stan because a man would tell me what the problem is and tell Houston to go ____ himself because I’M the one you’re coming home too. I’m the one who's your only lifeline.

For a long time now I have been waiting for you to come to me with open arms, not with your eyes closed shut but your eyes wide open. Come to me like you would come to your favorite video game. Come to me like you would come to a pretty little woman in a magazine or a pretty little girl in a movie. Come to me and I promise you I will come to you tenfold with a force as full as a thousand little truths and a million little lies.

Stan, my darling, my love. I don’t know how much time we have left but I know it’s running away from us. It’s running and if we don’t hurry up and find what we are looking for the moment is going to pass us by and when that happens we won’t be coming together but coming alone to a place we cannot meet. What’s going to happen to us Stan? What’s going to happen to the red roses in the garden? The red roses in the bottom of our hearts??

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”