Episode idea with ASPCA

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Britanica

Episode idea with ASPCA

Postby Britanica » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:18 am

So I was sitting here watching TV and one of them sad commercials came on with the ASPCA showing cats and dogs out in the cold. I am honestly not a fan of them mainly because they use empathy to get people to give them money instead of showing what good their profits have done. I don't trust anything that needs to manipulate people into giving money.

Anyways, it got me thinking... Who is the sick person behind the camera shooting these animals out in the cold, clearly freezing to death? Who is the guy that is sitting there, watching the poor one eye'd dog shaking and in pain instead of getting him some food and putting him into a warm vehicle? What kind of person can possibly be looking for the best shots of suffering animals to make the most income from charity?

Well... I can see Cartman doing it. So yeah, that is all I have for this idea but if it is written well I think it can actually make a good point that any charity that needs to use your feelings against you to guilt you into donating can't be trusted 100%. I think most charity places scam people anyways, using 50%+ of the donations for themselves (who ever the founders may be) just like churches pocket donations. Have you ever met a poor pastor? lol

So yeah, I just wanted to share that.
JamesPup

Re: Episode idea with ASPCA

Postby JamesPup » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:26 pm

I love the idea of ASPCA also. I bet only like 1% of money donated actually helps the poor animals.
What seems to be the officer problem?

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”