South Park X

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

BennettTV

South Park X

Postby BennettTV » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:55 am

I'm making a fan fiction series called South Park X. It will be like South Park only with OCs getting added. I will start making episodes soon. :arrow: If anyone wants their OC added, let me know. I'll premiere the series in early 2016.
Well hello there!
Favorite Episode: Broadway Bro Down (s15e11)
Favorite Character: Ike Brovoloski and Butters Scotch
*Author of South Park X series!
JamesPup

Re: South Park X

Postby JamesPup » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:44 pm

If you mean would I like my avatar and screen name added in then yes I do. What does OC mean? Is it original character or other character or something else.
What seems to be the officer problem?
BennettTV

Postby BennettTV » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:17 pm

Yep, Original Character. More information is required (Last name, birthday, et cetera)
Well hello there!
BennettTV

Postby BennettTV » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:19 pm

Also, in general, I would like to say I will post all episode links on this topic page. We currently have 2 OCs added, Aidan Tekkens and James.
Well hello there!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:46 pm

Sweet, I would really love to see me as a South Park character. So is this a video you are making or just a written script?

Also my full name is James Scott Puppolo. My birthday is October 4th 1983. My dads name is Raymond and mothers Diane and sisters Alise.

If you come up with more questions you need I will provide you the info.

Thanks BennettTV as this is so cool.
What seems to be the officer problem?
BennettTV

Postby BennettTV » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:44 am

UPDATE: I am writing Scene 3 out of 11 of Episode 1. I've done enough to have a plot based. Here it is, I spoil Episode 1 of SPX for all of you.

"Terrence And Phillip World Tour"

Aidan joins Wendy's Photoshop Battle, but gets confused straight after. Also, everyone is hyped when Terrence and Phillip will be stopping in Denver for their world tour.

I plan to finish this episode at the end of this week, it's about 15% done, but I plan to finish it in a week. It's like doing a real South Park episode, get it done in a week!
Well hello there!
BennettTV

Postby BennettTV » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:55 am

JamesPup wrote:Sweet, I would really love to see me as a South Park character. So is this a video you are making or just a written script?

Also my full name is James Scott Puppolo. My birthday is October 4th 1983. My dads name is Raymond and mothers Diane and sisters Alise.

If you come up with more questions you need I will provide you the info.

Thanks BennettTV as this is so cool.
Written script. When I post links to the episodes, I mean a link to a Wattpad fanfiction which is the episode. Every episode is based as a script of South Park. Other than that, I got you covered. Your character will be your forum avatar (meaning if your avatar is a 4th Grader, your character will be a 4th grader. If there's a situation if you decide to be Canadian and well, there is no option to be a Canadian 4th Grader, we'll let you choose.) We'll make your birthday 10/04/06 (What? We need to make you 23 years younger so you can be a ten year old South Park Kid.) Raymond and Diane will appear as normal aged parents, and Alise will be a normal 4th grader attending South Park Elementary like you. Unless if you want to make her a 5th or 6th grader or a preschooler, we'll do that. You'll also need to make an avatar for her so in case of art in the episodes, I know how to draw her. I know I've talked a lot right now so I'll shut up. So yeah, that's what I have for now, stay tuned for South Park X next week!
Well hello there!
JVM

Postby JVM » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:30 am

I'll happily take a look sometime and let you know what I think.
RenoD

Postby RenoD » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:08 pm

You still have a role for me? I know it is a bit late but... :oops:
BennettTV

Postby BennettTV » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:30 am

JVM wrote:I'll happily take a look sometime and let you know what I think.
Sounds fine, plan to get it done in middle January.
Well hello there!
BennettTV

Postby BennettTV » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:31 am

RenoD wrote:You still have a role for me? I know it is a bit late but... :oops:
Ok, that's all fine! We're still writing the script, so if you want to appear in the first episode, now's the chance! James and Aidan will be waiting for you :timmy: .
Well hello there!
BennettTV

Postby BennettTV » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:38 am

Also, the episode has been delayed for a while. I have too much stress on me for weekly episodes, so SPX will be on a whatever schedule. I'm thinking for episodes to be on Wednesdays, so it can be as the real South Park. That's it. Also, #KennyDeathIsBack. Yes, I'm making Kenny get killed in every episode again ( :zombiekenny: ?) So yeah, that's it. I'm trying not to say a lot of information.
Well hello there!
RenoD

Postby RenoD » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:41 pm

BennettTV wrote:
RenoD wrote:You still have a role for me? I know it is a bit late but... :oops:
Ok, that's all fine! We're still writing the script, so if you want to appear in the first episode, now's the chance! James and Aidan will be waiting for you :timmy: .
Seems cool! You still need any other information about me or do I need to do something or ...?
BennettTV

Postby BennettTV » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:41 pm

RenoD wrote: Seems cool! You still need any other information about me or do I need to do something or ...?
Well, you can look at James' audition, that's how it works. Your avatar is what you'll look like.
Well hello there!
RenoD

Postby RenoD » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:26 am

BennettTV wrote:
RenoD wrote: Seems cool! You still need any other information about me or do I need to do something or ...?
Well, you can look at James' audition, that's how it works. Your avatar is what you'll look like.
Ok, my full name is Reno De Santè my mothers name is Bernice and my dad's is Ted. My birthday is at the 28 may. If you need any other information i will provide you with that. I am looking forward to it 8)

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”