Post All New Episode Ideas Here For Season 21

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Re: Post All New Episode Ideas Here For Season 21

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:06 pm

Remember that episode where you had Wendy fight Cartman? Do something like that for season 21 but this time, have Wendy fight Cartman's girlfriend Heidi Turner. Stan's girlfriend vs Cartman's girlfriend.
Last edited by SouthAl93 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Lexiq

Postby Lexiq » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:03 am

andreas215 wrote:Mr Garrison (as president) goes to City Wok and asks the owner of the City Wok (the Chinese guy) to build a wall between USA and Mexico. What happens next is up to Trey and Matt :)
Season 6 - episode 11 - the mongols attack.
Randy Marsh 2016

Postby Randy Marsh 2016 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:44 am

Just some ideas I threw together.

“Mr. Garrison's​ ​Bigly​ ​Inauguration​ ​Special”

The​ ​boys​ ​come​ ​up​ ​with​ ​a​ ​scheme​ ​to​ ​stop​ ​Mr. Garrison’s​ ​inauguration.​ ​They​ ​work​ ​with​ ​many
other​ ​scheme​ ​artists​ ​to​ ​dig​ ​up​ ​his​ ​darkest​ ​secret,​ ​which​ ​they​ ​plan​ ​to​ ​reveal​ ​when
interrupting​ ​his​ ​inauguration​ ​ceremony,​ ​hoping​ ​that​ ​he​ ​will​ ​be​ ​impeached.

Scheme​ ​Artists​ ​in​ ​the​ ​hideout:​ ​CNN​ ​news​ ​anchors​ ​(Including​ ​Jim​ ​Acosta,​ ​who​ ​tried​ ​to​ ​ask​ ​a
question​ ​at​ ​Trump's​ ​press​ ​conference in real life,​ ​but​ ​Trump​ ​said​ ​CNN​ ​is​ ​fake​ ​news​ ​on​ ​January​ ​11),
Buzzfeed​ ​workers​ ​(Buzzfeed​ ​was​ ​also​ ​attacked​ ​at​ ​Trump’s​ ​press​ ​conference),​ ​Edgar​ ​and​ ​Ellen
(In​ ​South​ ​Park​ ​style),​ ​Bart​ ​Simpson​ ​(In​ ​South​ ​Park​ ​style)​ ​and​ ​El​ ​Chapo.​ ​The​ ​group​ ​planning​ ​to
interrupt​ ​the​ ​ceremony​ ​is​ ​Stan,​ ​Kyle,​ ​Kenny,​ ​Cartman,​ ​Butters​ ​(Who​ ​are​ ​the​ ​last​ ​to​ ​join),​ ​Lu​ ​Kim
as​ ​Dr.​ ​Janice​ ​(Who​ ​has​ ​23​ ​personalities,​ ​which​ ​references/parodies​ ​the​ ​move​ ​“Split”​ ​(Released
on​ ​January​ ​20,​ ​2017),​ ​Jim​ ​Acosta​ ​(CNN),​ ​2​ ​Buzzfeed​ ​workers,​ ​Bernie​ ​Sanders,​ ​Jesse​ ​Jackson,
and​ ​Edgar​ ​and​ ​Ellen.​ ​Randy​ ​joins​ ​an​ ​anti​ ​Garrison protest​ ​(because​ ​he’d​ ​be​ ​called​ ​a​ ​bigot​ ​if​ ​he
didn’t),​ ​and​ ​starts​ ​growing​ ​in​ ​popularity​ ​while​ ​the​ ​protests​ ​turn​ ​into​ ​nationwide​ ​riots.

They​ ​go​ ​to​ ​Britain​ ​and​ ​work​ ​with​ ​MI6​ ​agent​ ​Christopher​ ​Steele​ ​(who​ ​went​ ​into​ ​hiding​ ​on​ ​January
12​ ​after​ ​saying​ ​he​ ​has​ ​a​ ​35​ ​page​ ​memo​ ​that​ ​says​ ​Donald​ ​Trump​ ​likes​ ​Golden​ ​Showers). ​The
scheme​ ​group​ ​decides​ ​to​ ​find​ ​the​ ​craziest​ ​thing​ ​about​ ​Garrison​ ​that,​ ​if​ ​revealed,​ ​would​ ​blow​ ​the​ ​lid
off​ ​of​ ​America​ ​once​ ​and​ ​for​ ​all,​ ​and​ ​cause​ ​Mr. Garrison​ ​to​ ​be​ ​impeached.​ ​In​ ​​Britain,​​ ​​they​​ ​​meet​​ ​​up​​ ​​with​
​Hillary​​ ​​Clinton​​ ​​and​​ ​​Barack​​ ​​Obama,​​ ​​who​​ ​​join​ ​in​​ ​​on​​ ​​the​​ ​​scheme.​​ ​​Days​ ​before​ ​the​ ​inauguration,​ ​the​ ​boys​ ​let​ ​Edgar​ ​and​ ​Ellen​ ​go​ ​to​ ​SPE.​ ​The​ ​boys​ ​go to​ ​Denny’s​ ​during​ ​lunch,​ ​and​ ​when​ ​they​ ​return​ ​to​ ​school,​ ​they​ ​see​ ​that​ ​it​ ​has​ ​descended​ ​into
mayhem​ ​because​ ​Edgar​ ​and​ ​Ellen​ ​got​ ​everyone​ ​to​ ​fight​ ​over​ ​whether​ ​or​ ​not​ ​Mr. Garrison​ ​is​ ​a
legit​ ​president​ ​if​ ​the​ ​election​ ​was​ ​hacked.​ ​The​ ​Mormon​ ​Tabernacle​ ​Choir​ ​performs​ ​at​ ​the
ceremony,​ ​singing​ ​“Mr. Garrison ​will​ ​be​ ​the​ ​president,​ ​dumb​ ​dumb​ ​dumb​ ​dumb​ ​dumb.​ ​He​ ​will
be​ ​the​ ​best​ ​of​ ​them​ ​all,​ ​dumb​ ​dumb​ ​dumb​ ​dumb​ ​dumb”.​​ ​Their​​ ​​scheme​​ ​​led​​ ​​to​​ ​​the​​ ​​ceremony​​ ​​fireworks​​ ​​saying​​ ​​“Poo​​ ​​Poo​
​Head”,​ ​and​​ ​​the​​ ​​information​​ ​​they​​ ​​dug​​ ​​up​​ ​​and​​ ​​revealed​​ ​​was​​ ​​Garrison ​​getting​​ ​​married​​ ​​to​​ ​​Putin.​

Something else I came up with was A​ ​trailer​ ​for​ ​a​ ​Rob​ ​Schneider​ ​movie​ ​is​ ​seen​ ​after​ ​Schneider​ ​comments​ ​(Saying the same thing he said to Lewis) on​ ​the​ ​protest​ ​Randy​ ​is now leading:​ ​“Rob​ ​Schneider​ ​is​ ​a​ ​straight,​ ​rich,​ ​white,​ ​cisgender​ ​male​ ​who​ ​was​ ​once​ ​a​ ​woman​ ​and​ ​an
animal.​ ​But​ ​now​ ​he’s​ ​about​ ​to​ ​become​ ​a​ ​black​ ​guy!​ ​Rob​ ​Schneider​ ​is​ ​black,​ ​and​ ​he’s​ ​about​ ​to
find​ ​out​ ​that​ ​bein’​ ​in​ ​the​ ​hood​ ​ain’t​ ​so​ ​good.​ ​It’s​ ​Rob​ ​Schneider​ ​in​ ​“When​ ​You​ ​Go​ ​Black,​ ​You
Don’t​ ​Go​ ​Back”​ ​rated​ ​PG-13,​ ​in​ ​theaters​ ​February​ ​3.​ ​(He​ ​made​ ​a​ ​comment​ ​about​ ​MLK​ ​to​ ​John
Lewis​ ​on​ ​January​ ​16, so then I came up with that).​
Last edited by Randy Marsh 2016 on Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:56 am

Randy Marsh 2016 wrote:Just some ideas I threw together.

“Donald​ ​Trump’s​ ​Bigly​ ​Inauguration​ ​Special”

The​ ​boys​ ​come​ ​up​ ​with​ ​a​ ​scheme​ ​to​ ​stop​ ​Donald​ ​Trump’s​ ​inauguration.​ ​They​ ​work​ ​with​ ​many
other​ ​scheme​ ​artists​ ​to​ ​dig​ ​up​ ​Trump’s​ ​darkest​ ​secret,​ ​which​ ​they​ ​plan​ ​to​ ​reveal​ ​when
interrupting​ ​his​ ​inauguration​ ​ceremony,​ ​hoping​ ​that​ ​he​ ​will​ ​be​ ​impeached.

Scheme​ ​Artists​ ​in​ ​the​ ​hideout:​ ​CNN​ ​news​ ​anchors​ ​(Including​ ​Jim​ ​Acosta,​ ​who​ ​tried​ ​to​ ​ask​ ​a
question​ ​at​ ​Trump’s​ ​press​ ​conference,​ ​but​ ​Trump​ ​said​ ​CNN​ ​is​ ​fake​ ​news​ ​on​ ​January​ ​11),
Buzzfeed​ ​workers​ ​(Buzzfeed​ ​was​ ​also​ ​attacked​ ​at​ ​Trump’s​ ​press​ ​conference),​ ​Edgar​ ​and​ ​Ellen
(In​ ​South​ ​Park​ ​style),​ ​Bart​ ​Simpson​ ​(In​ ​South​ ​Park​ ​style)​ ​and​ ​El​ ​Chapo.​ ​The​ ​group​ ​planning​ ​to
interrupt​ ​the​ ​ceremony​ ​is​ ​Stan,​ ​Kyle,​ ​Kenny,​ ​Cartman,​ ​Butters​ ​(Who​ ​are​ ​the​ ​last​ ​to​ ​join),​ ​Lu​ ​Kim
as​ ​Dr.​ ​Janice​ ​(Who​ ​has​ ​23​ ​personalities,​ ​which​ ​references/parodies​ ​the​ ​move​ ​“Split”​ ​(Released
on​ ​January​ ​20,​ ​2017),​ ​Jim​ ​Acosta​ ​(CNN),​ ​2​ ​Buzzfeed​ ​workers,​ ​Bernie​ ​Sanders,​ ​Jesse​ ​Jackson,
and​ ​Edgar​ ​and​ ​Ellen.​ ​Randy​ ​joins​ ​an​ ​anti​ ​Trump​ ​protest​ ​(because​ ​he’d​ ​be​ ​called​ ​a​ ​bigot​ ​if​ ​he
didn’t),​ ​and​ ​starts​ ​growing​ ​in​ ​popularity​ ​while​ ​the​ ​protests​ ​turn​ ​into​ ​nationwide​ ​riots.

They​ ​go​ ​to​ ​Britain​ ​and​ ​work​ ​with​ ​MI6​ ​agent​ ​Christopher​ ​Steele​ ​(who​ ​went​ ​into​ ​hiding​ ​on​ ​January
12​ ​after​ ​saying​ ​he​ ​has​ ​a​ ​35​ ​page​ ​memo​ ​that​ ​says​ ​Donald​ ​Trump​ ​likes​ ​Golden​ ​Showers). ​The
scheme​ ​group​ ​decides​ ​to​ ​find​ ​the​ ​craziest​ ​thing​ ​about​ ​Trump​ ​that,​ ​if​ ​revealed,​ ​would​ ​blow​ ​the​ ​lid
off​ ​of​ ​America​ ​once​ ​and​ ​for​ ​all,​ ​and​ ​cause​ ​Trump​ ​to​ ​be​ ​impeached.​ ​In​ ​​Britain,​​ ​​they​​ ​​meet​​ ​​up​​ ​​with​
​Hillary​​ ​​Clinton​​ ​​and​​ ​​Barack​​ ​​Obama,​​ ​​who​​ ​​join​ ​in​​ ​​on​​ ​​the​​ ​​scheme.​​ ​​Days​ ​before​ ​the​ ​inauguration,​ ​the​ ​boys​ ​let​ ​Edgar​ ​and​ ​Ellen​ ​go​ ​to​ ​SPE.​ ​The​ ​boys​ ​go to​ ​Denny’s​ ​during​ ​lunch,​ ​and​ ​when​ ​they​ ​return​ ​to​ ​school,​ ​they​ ​see​ ​that​ ​it​ ​has​ ​descended​ ​into
mayhem​ ​because​ ​Edgar​ ​and​ ​Ellen​ ​got​ ​everyone​ ​to​ ​fight​ ​over​ ​whether​ ​or​ ​not​ ​Donald​ ​Trump​ ​is​ ​a
legit​ ​president​ ​if​ ​the​ ​election​ ​was​ ​hacked.​ ​The​ ​Mormon​ ​Tabernacle​ ​Choir​ ​performs​ ​at​ ​the
ceremony,​ ​singing​ ​“Donald​ ​Trump​ ​will​ ​be​ ​the​ ​president,​ ​dumb​ ​dumb​ ​dumb​ ​dumb​ ​dumb.​ ​He​ ​will
be​ ​the​ ​best​ ​of​ ​them​ ​all,​ ​dumb​ ​dumb​ ​dumb​ ​dumb​ ​dumb”.​​ ​Their​​ ​​scheme​​ ​​led​​ ​​to​​ ​​the​​ ​​ceremony​​ ​​fireworks​​ ​​saying​​ ​​“Poo​​ ​​Poo​
​Head”,​ ​and​​ ​​the​​ ​​information​​ ​​they​​ ​​dug​​ ​​up​​ ​​and​​ ​​revealed​​ ​​was​​ ​​Trump​​ ​​getting​​ ​​married​​ ​​to​​ ​​Putin.​

Something else I came up with was A​ ​trailer​ ​for​ ​a​ ​Rob​ ​Schneider​ ​movie​ ​is​ ​seen​ ​after​ ​Schneider​ ​comments​ ​(Saying the same thing he said to Lewis) on​ ​the​ ​protest​ ​Randy​ ​is now leading:​ ​“Rob​ ​Schneider​ ​is​ ​a​ ​straight,​ ​rich,​ ​white,​ ​cisgender​ ​male​ ​who​ ​was​ ​once​ ​a​ ​woman​ ​and​ ​an
animal.​ ​But​ ​now​ ​he’s​ ​about​ ​to​ ​become​ ​a​ ​black​ ​guy!​ ​Rob​ ​Schneider​ ​is​ ​black,​ ​and​ ​he’s​ ​about​ ​to
find​ ​out​ ​that​ ​bein’​ ​in​ ​the​ ​hood​ ​ain’t​ ​so​ ​good.​ ​It’s​ ​Rob​ ​Schneider​ ​in​ ​“When​ ​You​ ​Go​ ​Black,​ ​You
Don’t​ ​Go​ ​Back”​ ​rated​ ​PG-13,​ ​in​ ​theaters​ ​February​ ​3.​ ​(He​ ​made​ ​a​ ​comment​ ​about​ ​MLK​ ​to​ ​John
Lewis​ ​on​ ​January​ ​16, so then I came up with that).​
Mr. Garrison is president of the US in South Park, not Donald Trump. They're two different people you know.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Randy Marsh 2016

Postby Randy Marsh 2016 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:36 pm

Mr. Garrison is president of the US in South Park, not Donald Trump. They're two different people you know.
Okay, I changed it to Mr. Garrison
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:52 am

Randy Marsh 2016 wrote:
Okay, I changed it to Mr. Garrison
Thank you.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:26 am

New Species Names
I read that a moth was named after Donald Trump. It has weird yellow hair and a really weird penis. I think this idea is funny, it may be too boring though. Still there must be offense and embarrassment from having your name used to name a new species. I can think of how Garrison can have one named after him which is really gay and weird looking. It can be that people didn’t really know that much about Garrison but as the episode continues more and more of Garrison’s past is revealed. So what is true about the new species is true of Garrison’s past. This would give Trey a chance to add even more crazy sh*t to the Garrison roster of nutty stuff he has done. Like the moth or whatever is gay and changes sexes and like little moths and have a puppet like body part or it creates one as a start. It would be wrong to be too nostalgic and so there would need to be lots of new stuff and it can only start out with mention of old Garrison behaviors.

Trump v Rosie
Man people are after Barron. I love the idea of him being a killer but that is real mean for SNL to do. I can see how Barron would have Autism like Rosie said. Rosie being a secret celeb psycho doctor.. this is a joke on Carrie Fisher being a script doc which I bet Rosie bates to the idea which can be in the show. So I think focusing on Rosie after Trump would be nice and she does focus on Barron but there needs to be lots more. Seeing Rosie O’Donnell sneak into the white house to pee on everything I would love. It can show Rosie’s whole family and how they are f*ck ups and weird. Like the one step daughter ran away and there is a brother that seems odd… kind of. It can picture Rosie always plotting to go after others. She lives to do so and is after money and shaming whites to advance LGBTQ agendas but also she admits she is only gay to act in a way to kill off whites for that she is self-hating.

Executive Order 666
Garrison sees he needs to do more to make America great again. So he signs an order to put people that have shown no improvement what so ever into have to be forced out of where ever they are into a hospital/prison. There they would be given a chance to improve but if they still do not then they are send again and again to a worse level facility. This could follow Kenny’s family as they have issues with work sometimes.

Dong Dee
I like the idea of the Asian girls again. So why not do a father or brother of one of the girls. Most of the girls I think family’s names have not been done. This new character can be named Dong Dee. He is nerdy and always has a crush on all the girls and usually one special one is singled out that episode. He can be buck teethed and wear glasses.

Mc Pick Poo
Would anyone want Bono and him being sh*t again? I think having a joke on the McDonalds commercial that is on these days would work. It keeps having hippy hipsters and horny office chicks and people unable to stop singing and wanting McDonalds. I can see Mr. Hankey being in this. This can just be a commercial in the episode that is shown and the kids comment on it.

Stephen Hawking
I think having Stephen Hawking in a episode would be great. I want to make fun of him. Like how he went on a wheelchair tirade. I can see how he would be cursing in his computer voice. He would talk of how he hates being crippled and living in a wheel chair with a middle aged black woman that must change his diaper all the time. How in the future mankind will be one with machine and so no penis is fine. It really is that he can’t get it up any more and that is why his wife left him after he finally caught her sleeping with some loser guy in a room he can’t get to in the house.

Mary Tyler Moore
I think seeing Wendy throw her hat into the air would be nice. I guess the Hobbit got an okay rating and so why not push out a Wendy episode again? It can focus on Wendy being like Mary Tyler Moore from her greatest scenes in TV. I remember the hat throwing the best. When Dick Van Dyke would fall over all the time that would be funny to see too. Maybe just copy he style some? Wendy has done a lot in the past but there must be a undone topic that is a task that empowers women and puts them in a leadership role that Wendy can do. It can be special where Wendy doesn’t get much help from the people that come at her and try to take advantage of her.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:14 am

JamesPolo wrote:New Species Names
I read that a moth was named after Donald Trump. It has weird yellow hair and a really weird penis. I think this idea is funny, it may be too boring though. Still there must be offense and embarrassment from having your name used to name a new species. I can think of how Garrison can have one named after him which is really gay and weird looking. It can be that people didn’t really know that much about Garrison but as the episode continues more and more of Garrison’s past is revealed. So what is true about the new species is true of Garrison’s past. This would give Trey a chance to add even more crazy sh*t to the Garrison roster of nutty stuff he has done. Like the moth or whatever is gay and changes sexes and like little moths and have a puppet like body part or it creates one as a start. It would be wrong to be too nostalgic and so there would need to be lots of new stuff and it can only start out with mention of old Garrison behaviors.

Trump v Rosie
Man people are after Barron. I love the idea of him being a killer but that is real mean for SNL to do. I can see how Barron would have Autism like Rosie said. Rosie being a secret celeb psycho doctor.. this is a joke on Carrie Fisher being a script doc which I bet Rosie bates to the idea which can be in the show. So I think focusing on Rosie after Trump would be nice and she does focus on Barron but there needs to be lots more. Seeing Rosie O’Donnell sneak into the white house to pee on everything I would love. It can show Rosie’s whole family and how they are f*ck ups and weird. Like the one step daughter ran away and there is a brother that seems odd… kind of. It can picture Rosie always plotting to go after others. She lives to do so and is after money and shaming whites to advance LGBTQ agendas but also she admits she is only gay to act in a way to kill off whites for that she is self-hating.

Executive Order 666
Garrison sees he needs to do more to make America great again. So he signs an order to put people that have shown no improvement what so ever into have to be forced out of where ever they are into a hospital/prison. There they would be given a chance to improve but if they still do not then they are send again and again to a worse level facility. This could follow Kenny’s family as they have issues with work sometimes.

Dong Dee
I like the idea of the Asian girls again. So why not do a father or brother of one of the girls. Most of the girls I think family’s names have not been done. This new character can be named Dong Dee. He is nerdy and always has a crush on all the girls and usually one special one is singled out that episode. He can be buck teethed and wear glasses.

Mc Pick Poo
Would anyone want Bono and him being sh*t again? I think having a joke on the McDonalds commercial that is on these days would work. It keeps having hippy hipsters and horny office chicks and people unable to stop singing and wanting McDonalds. I can see Mr. Hankey being in this. This can just be a commercial in the episode that is shown and the kids comment on it.

Stephen Hawking
I think having Stephen Hawking in a episode would be great. I want to make fun of him. Like how he went on a wheelchair tirade. I can see how he would be cursing in his computer voice. He would talk of how he hates being crippled and living in a wheel chair with a middle aged black woman that must change his diaper all the time. How in the future mankind will be one with machine and so no penis is fine. It really is that he can’t get it up any more and that is why his wife left him after he finally caught her sleeping with some loser guy in a room he can’t get to in the house.

Mary Tyler Moore
I think seeing Wendy throw her hat into the air would be nice. I guess the Hobbit got an okay rating and so why not push out a Wendy episode again? It can focus on Wendy being like Mary Tyler Moore from her greatest scenes in TV. I remember the hat throwing the best. When Dick Van Dyke would fall over all the time that would be funny to see too. Maybe just copy he style some? Wendy has done a lot in the past but there must be a undone topic that is a task that empowers women and puts them in a leadership role that Wendy can do. It can be special where Wendy doesn’t get much help from the people that come at her and try to take advantage of her.
For the Mary Tyler Moore episode idea, what role would Stan, her boyfriend, would have?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:49 pm

Stan can... be... unhelpful. I'd like to see Wendy survive without a boyfriends support. So if he is dating her, he doesn't give her any time. Like he goes to play video games instead of watching her play volleyball. Maybe this episode can deal with Wendy starting doing charity work and their can be a whole hierarchy type of system that unfairly keeps her back even though she does all the work and assumes leadership roles. I can see her working for money too and she can be doing so to for a good cause. I know people want Stan and Wendy to date still but I don't think having Stan be helpful would work with this idea. I want Wendy to shine with her individualism.

The episode can deal with the breakup of Stan and Wendy. It can have Wendy date a new boy who is a clueless waste of time. Stan can protest this but Wendy can point out that he was no better. This can lead to Stan bettering himself and showing Wendy that he had changed. This would lead to them dating again. Still I wanted a sole Wendy episode so there would be very little Stan with screen time and lines.

Okay so maybe Heidi would be better to play as Mary Tyler Moore? I know Cartman is already prone to unlovingness. Still Wendy proved to be able to sell an episode about herself and so her or Heidi could do another one.
Taobert

TAYLOR SWIFT

Postby Taobert » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:04 pm

Taylor Swift just started dating Ben Affleck. You've guys used the Affleck (almost rhymes with "Can't Act") in your episodes before, so that's swell. The point is we need to introduce Taylor's vagina as a separate entity, possibly writing a journal to frame Taylor like in Gone Girl, then escaping off to San Francisco/Los Angeles to get surgery. Taylor catches up to her vagina, and then her vagina decides to sue her on Judge Judy, testifying to all the horrible abuse and men she's experienced.

/Cheers :lol:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:37 am

Ooooo, too bad they already did that with Oprah's vagina, Mingey, although Mingey pulled a gun on everyone and stayed in Oprah's pants. Can you actually imagine a vagina out in the open, not attached to anyone?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:46 am

Trans Boys in the Scouts
I have stated this before but now the boy scouts are letting girls in that think they are boys. I like the idea of showing how the girls that do this are raped and abused as trans people are the most raped people on earth. Also, this should show how the trans child is tricked into thinking they are trans by someone close to them. There can be a secret chat site and group of filthy humanitarian leftist that try and pollute humanity by creating “sick” people any way they can. It will be revealed of course. It is that humanity is too good and so when the Humanitarian was created in like the 1600’s or even further back it was too easy for these people that just love to stand up for someone ill. Things were bad. But as time progressed but even back then people slowly gave and didn’t mind the what the Humanitarian stood up for. This caused the humanitarian to have nothing to fight to help and fix so the humanitarian started to create the sick. So this will show a huge conspiracy of how humanitarians have created things like cancer and Aids and trans people and all the controversial things they fight for today can be shown to be one of their diabolical plots and creations.

The below idea can work with the above plot too.

The Weak
It can be that the weak caused trump to win as leftists would not let them die as many leftists are ill either physically or mentally. So, when the weak got chances to pick tomorrow's fate of the election they had the right win it. This was because they want to die and finally have their peace. It turns out our sickest people voted Trump as they want to die and not have humanitarian leftist keeping them alive on life support. So this can have Trump building concentration camps also to kill the weak of our world.

Hoots
This place is probably going to be a big stinker of an idea. People should try a newer sports bar called Twin Peaks as it rules and is so much better than Hooters. I know South Park has had a big use of businesses lately so why not bring in a stinker like Hoots to create a full and boring atmosphere at where people eat.

'tree man syndrome'
I feel some sort of attraction to tree man syndrome. I want this on the show as it is so interesting. This could play into old stories of monsters and fairies. I know we got trolls so what about tapping into how the internet trolls are descendants of real trolls. This can show how many other people are descendants also of things like tree men and swamp thing and werewolves and the creature from the black lagoon and fairies and mushroom sprites. This would be nice for Halloween. There can be a relic that causes people to change into their origins self from the past world before when all of the world was full of creatures and no humans. It can be that one weak creature that was a human turned all the other monsters into humans as he was always made fun of and people always ate the humans as they were so weak and easy to beat. It can have in the beginning that people are using similes and metaphors about the kids as if they were like a monster story character and that later when people turn to the monster they are supposed to be they are what people had called them. I think the internet trolls can have a small part too and they all turn into real trolls.

Wizard of OZ Bating
This would be a joke on Thanksgiving and when people watch the movie like the Wizard of OZ. SO I think of how a boy catches a girl masturbating and she is caught mid chop doing it like she was the Tin Man. I think this could just be a small funny part of an episode.

Starbucks Hires Refugees
This is so bullsh*t and I want to stop being a customer at Starbucks because of this. We have millions of homeless but we are to take in other countries peoples and give them jobs like that when many Americans rate now want a job and can’t get one. Please South Park put Starbucks in their place.

Cologuard
This commercial is funny. I box that people poop in talks to you and tells you to poop into him and send him through the mail. I would like to see South Park take this farther.

James Bond Music
I think of how Trey can create a funny new Bond song called “Vaginas Are Forever”. It can be about Trump or Garrison or some womanizer. It could be for the women movement too. Where women are fighting for their rights above and beyond.

Super sh*t
So the Patriots had an amazing game but Tom Brady’s jersey was stolen and it may be worth $500,000. Also Mark Walberg’s son got sick. I want to joke on Walberg and show him as a bad person all around. He can be a dick and people just put up with his sh*t but really everyone hates him. So, it can be that because Walberg left eh game is when Brady and his team could win as Walberg is like Kryptonite. I want it to be that Walberg bet against the Patriots and so he was doing everything he could during the game to get them to lose. It was when his son got sick and sh*t his pants which his son is scatological and always sh*ts himself it is when the left and the pats started to win. It can be that Walberg stole Brady’s jersey and made it into a diaper for his son as he hates all people and wants to just fight all the time. So this can be a small flashback and most of the episode can be about how Marc Walberg is a giant assh*le jerk.

Video Game Idea or Military Idea
I have an idea of using satellite imaging to use as scan the earth. Than that can be used by a program to use it to create a virtual realistic environment within seconds. This can be used to create a video game level for video games and it is of a real place. This can also be used to let our people in the military to play a war scene out with the troops gaming to test of real time strategy in a location.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:06 am

JamesPolo wrote: Wizard of OZ Bating
This would be a joke on Thanksgiving and when people watch the movie like the Wizard of OZ. SO I think of how a boy catches a girl masturbating and she is caught mid chop doing it like she was the Tin Man. I think this could just be a small funny part of an episode.
Didn't a episode from Season 7 spoofed The Wizard of Oz?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:04 am

Dead Seas Scrolls
I found out another cave was found of these dead sea scrolls. This seems like a great way to make fun of Jews. I read a little about these scrolls and some of them are records of unknown Jewish practices and beliefs. That seems like a fun way to do this. Like imagine Cartman faking the writing on a scroll and it telling the Jews that they used to do all this weird and crazy stuff. So this causes Jews to start doing all this stuff. Cartman could have known to have some expected stuff but them like missing links can be in the scrolls he forged and stuff like Jews like to eat sh*t or like to have anal sex with their wife at sun up on every Sunday morning. I can see how at school his class was doing a create an old looking document project. It was that Cartman was really into this one for whatever reason. It can be that Kyle became a condescending assh*le and put down Cartman for being so obsessed with making his document and never trying at anything else in class. So Cartman decides to enact his revenge by using his amazing talents at recreating old looking documents. So he travels to Israel and puts his scroll full of dirty sh*t that tells the Jews did in some cave in Israel that people thought they have searched and sets it up for someone to find. This whole thing can have a time limit to it as it will only take 2 weeks for experts to tell if the doc is real or fake. What can help is that doc states that all Jews have to do what is in this scroll and they should never be forgotten and so everyone either lies and says they already did all this stuff or that they are sorry and will do it. It can have how the most sick people in Jewish prison are released after the scroll states what they did was a mandatory act of the Jewish faith. Like bathing in water of the dead and killing and eating people. Cartman can be going crazy the whole time and Kyle can be skeptical of if the scroll is real and of the change he sees in his mother and father’s behaviorism. I Jews have special things they are not allowed to do or have to do and so lots of the scroll and go contrary to that and force Jews to do things that they really are not to do.

Drone Riding Future
I can really see how drones will be rode on with a chair or four or six. This thing can have a thin strong clear cover to protect from rain and snow and wind. It would have an auto pilot that would make it so a person would enter destination and as long as the battery was good for the journey it would work to take you there. It would come with solar panels that could be visible on the top and there can be a way to unpack them at docking locations or they could just plug into at the parking docking areas. Now for how it would fly. It would need something like netting over all the streets it can fly over. That way they would be out of all traffic on the ground and in the sky. The netting or whatever it would be would protect it from falling and hurting people or property or to save the people in the drone’s life. The net can be 20 feet above the street where the drones would fly only a little higher than that. There would have to be lots of safety from hacking. Rate now there are drones people can ride for like 10 minutes and they can go like 60 miles per hour. I can just tell that in ten years this type of drone will be able to do 100 miles per hour and fly for over 10 hours. This is looking like the wave of the future to me. I think a futuristic episode that deals with this type of technology would be cool. I can see much with the use of this in the military as I have read on how the US military is looking into drone’s soldiers can ride.

Clooney Twins
There is chatter about this. I wonder if Matt and Trey knew about this before we did? I guess Clooney spent lots of money. I hope he doesn’t run out of cash and can’t get acting jobs. I think of how nice Clooney is but I want this. So what about his kids get kidnapped for ransom. It can be that either the boys did it or that the boys finally wanted to team up and help Clooney find his kids. I can tell Clooney is super paranoid of his kids being stolen so this will make the episode funny. Maybe Clooney would want a guest appearance on the show because of this. He can voice himself and voice Big Gay Al. Or this can be how Big Gay Al went straight and how he is like Clooney now and has a young hot wife who he is having kids with. Betty could voice the babies too. So this can have Big Straight Al’s or now Big Al’s babies being kidnapped. It can be that a gang of homophobic religious nuts steal the babies. They don’t like that Al was gay and now is not and had kids. They think he broke gods law and so now he shouldn’t have kids and be allowed to live. I think the West Baptist Church would be funny. It will all end okay with the kids returning home and the kidnappers all being killed or dying by accident. I remember that Al had lots of ay creatures that lives where he lived and so it can be that he had to throw out all those creatures and people as now he was straight. This can also be why the babies were stolen. They could have lied to the church people to trick them to getting at Al for them.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:34 am

JamesPolo wrote:Dead Seas Scrolls
I found out another cave was found of these dead sea scrolls. This seems like a great way to make fun of Jews. I read a little about these scrolls and some of them are records of unknown Jewish practices and beliefs. That seems like a fun way to do this. Like imagine Cartman faking the writing on a scroll and it telling the Jews that they used to do all this weird and crazy stuff. So this causes Jews to start doing all this stuff. Cartman could have known to have some expected stuff but them like missing links can be in the scrolls he forged and stuff like Jews like to eat sh*t or like to have anal sex with their wife at sun up on every Sunday morning. I can see how at school his class was doing a create an old looking document project. It was that Cartman was really into this one for whatever reason. It can be that Kyle became a condescending assh*le and put down Cartman for being so obsessed with making his document and never trying at anything else in class. So Cartman decides to enact his revenge by using his amazing talents at recreating old looking documents. So he travels to Israel and puts his scroll full of dirty sh*t that tells the Jews did in some cave in Israel that people thought they have searched and sets it up for someone to find. This whole thing can have a time limit to it as it will only take 2 weeks for experts to tell if the doc is real or fake. What can help is that doc states that all Jews have to do what is in this scroll and they should never be forgotten and so everyone either lies and says they already did all this stuff or that they are sorry and will do it. It can have how the most sick people in Jewish prison are released after the scroll states what they did was a mandatory act of the Jewish faith. Like bathing in water of the dead and killing and eating people. Cartman can be going crazy the whole time and Kyle can be skeptical of if the scroll is real and of the change he sees in his mother and father’s behaviorism. I Jews have special things they are not allowed to do or have to do and so lots of the scroll and go contrary to that and force Jews to do things that they really are not to do.
That should be the episode where Cartman finds out that Jesus is a Jew.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”