Spoof Ideas

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Spoof Ideas

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:31 am

1. The Fairly Odd Parents, the main connection here is that Mary Kay Bergman originated the voice of Timmy Turner in the original Oh Yeah Cartoons shorts. Besides, FOP has been running out of ideas and losing its likeness in recent years which is far worse than how SpongeBob and The Simpsons are currently doing.
  2. Beakman's World, Dr. Liza from that show was a cast member of South Park for a while. The guy who voiced Cosmo also voiced Spotsworth in Team America World Police.
  3. Disney's Beauty and the Beast, even though Season 20 show Heidi and Cartman wearing "Beauty" and "Beast" shirts, I just wanted to point out that Mary Kay Bergman voiced the feather duster in the original animated movie. I wonder if Trey and Matt had any involvement in the live action remake because of this connection.
  4. Doreamon, in the 2015 American dub version of Doreamon, Mona Marshall (voice of Butters' mom and Kyle's mom), voiced the title character.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Spoof Ideas

Postby Big-Will » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:55 am

SouthAl93 wrote:I wonder if Trey and Matt had any involvement in the live action remake because of this connection.
Nope. The original animated movie came out years before the show began, and Trey has been busy voicing Balthazar Bratt for Despicable Me 3 as well as managing TFBW and TBOM. We would have known last year or two years ago if he or Matt were involved in the live action remake.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:25 pm

Big-Will wrote:
SouthAl93 wrote:I wonder if Trey and Matt had any involvement in the live action remake because of this connection.
Nope. The original animated movie came out years before the show began, and Trey has been busy voicing Balthazar Bratt for Despicable Me 3 as well as managing TFBW and TBOM. We would have known last year or two years ago if he or Matt were involved in the live action remake.
What does TBOM stand for?
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:31 pm

The Book of Mormon.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”