Could you picture this as an episode?

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Hannafechik98

Could you picture this as an episode?

Postby Hannafechik98 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:58 am

The boys attempt to free a mother monkey and her baby from the laboratory in an old house. The one keeping the monkeys captive is believed to a girl around the boys' age. The boys seize the sickly and abused primates and likely take them to a veterinarian. Determined to punish the insane juvenile whom they believe is the abuser, the boys gather help from the other kids to devise a plan on how they'll deal with the girl, which is completely mummifying her in duct tape. The boys and the other kids confront the juvenile "suspect" and block her escape until she confesses to taking the monkeys. Refusing to do so, the girl makes an escape attempt but is grabbed and restrained by Stan and Kyle allowing the other kids to close in on her. The girl is stripped of her clothing and is successfully wrapped up in super sticky duct tape. Then being thrown into a retention pond much to her struggling. The girl is not taken to the police just yet.

What do you think? Does the idea need work? What are thoughts some of you may have?
JamesPolo

Re: Could you picture this as an episode?

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:40 am

If you want negative feedback, I think it odd that the kids would just want to save lab monkeys. But they did do it with calf’s and whales and lots of other things before. I guess some sort of TV show or current fight to save animals would work to give reasoning to why the boys suddenly want to save things.

Also, it’s unlike the kids to have them strip a girl nude and tape her up and throw her in water where she would probably die. I think the kids would freak and forget what they are doing if they saw a girl naked and specially if they were basically raping one like this. Still I think it would be crazy funny for them to do that.

You shouldn’t care what others say that much, just have fun writing.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:19 pm

Which kids do some of you believe would help the boys?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:03 pm

Hannafechik98 wrote:Which kids do some of you believe would help the boys?
I think only really bad kids would strip a girl naked and put her in a pond where she could drowned. You should really write the way you want but...

I like the idea of the 6th grade bully kids. What if they are into being eco fag warriors to impress a girl or group of girls. It can be that they are off pictures of boobs and now want to date girls so they can get to second base. There can be this one 6th grade girl with the biggest tits and she has let other kids see them and touch them. The way to get to second base with her is to be a eco warrior as she is into that she or some other save the animals bull. So the 6th grade kids could have tried and failed to steal these monkeys. They meet the main four boys and there can be a contract created where the boys will steal the monkeys for something so the 6th grade boys can then say they saved the monkeys and can get some from this girl. It can be like a crazy movie where the plan goes wrong and the boys have to kidnap this daughter of the person who owns the monkeys. So that would lead to the boys for whatever reason to getting her naked as they are to dispose of her in the pond. It can be that the 6th grade boys fall apart over seeing the girl nude who only has really tiny buds.

At least this is where I would go with this but it does seem weird to duct tape a nude girl. Maybe there is some sort of game behind it or something?
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:12 pm

It could. Also, remember that Craig Tucker is the one who has got the duct tape, and I would wonder where it would go with the boys" peers.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:09 am

Hannafechik98 wrote:It could. Also, remember that Craig Tucker is the one who has got the duct tape, and I would wonder where it would go with the boys" peers.
I forget Craig having duct tape. From what I have seen growing up it is that kids that liked duck tape got into sports and usually took blue collar jobs. That's what I think of. So the duct tape is from 'Hooked On Monkey Fonics'. I didn't get what you were doing there, I get it now. I can't even remember this episode so if you are trying to get ideas from it I am not the one to talk too.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:20 am

What I don't understand is why Mark could not have just fought the kids off or just ran and hid.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:20 am

I think it was a play on how Mark was inexperienced with dealing with peers. He really didn't know why to say no to other boys, he had to find out through experience. It is like the whole sociology bullsh*t that is taught in America. It tries to just flat out tell all peoples and races who they will be at a given age with all dealings and feelings. So with sociology Mark was the weaker kid. The other kids had friends to help them, Mark was outnumbered. It is with initial contact theory that it is decided who will be the dominant and who will be the subordinated. I guess these days leftist teach people not to just know better or to be taught to know better but that you have to try something to have an opinion or your a racist or bigot. I guess in this case it was home schooled V public schooling and so it would have been ignorant and bigoted of Mark to be allowed to have an opinion of liking home schooling more than public schooling. It is that the left wants all people to suffer equally and have to go through all the same trials just to be able to speak. Its a sad world we live in.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:19 am

Would it seem out of character for the boys to tie up a girl with duct tape? What if other girls were helping them?

You know what I mean by "mummifying" right?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:45 am

It seems fine to me that the boys would tie up a girl. I think Cartman would want to hurt her and Kenny something perverted and Stan if it was for fun and Kyle if no one got hurt. Other girls involved makes it seem much less scary. Yes, I know about being wrapped up to be like a mummy. Do girls really like playing jokes on other girls and wrapping them up? It feels like a binding fetish to me. Removing a girls ability to say no to advances makes this scene seem like it is suppose to be sexual. I guess to have fun the kids could say they are doing something to the girl that is sexual but they didn't know what they said was a sex act. Like if the girl had a beaver stuffed animal she never let anyone touch and the boys after tying her up told everyone the next day they touched her beaver.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:20 am

Hannafechik98 wrote:The girl is stripped of her clothing and is successfully wrapped up in super sticky duct tape.
Hannafechik98 wrote:Would it seem out of character for the boys to tie up a girl with duct tape? What if other girls were helping them?
Trey would not go there. Not in season 4, and certainly not now, given that he has a daughter and wouldn't wanna see her being duct-taped to a bench at any age.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:18 pm

Plus if they did this to the girl, how would they catch her and contain her long enough to get through with it. What if she ran away or struggled?

The duct taping would also come off as some sort of punishment rather than a prank based on the plot line.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:00 am

That's a dumb punishment.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:20 am

Big-Will wrote:That's a dumb punishment.
I don't know Big-Will Hanna is pretty cool, I like her idea.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:46 am

Thank you. Though, I'm not actually like this outside the internet. I do have my ethics and moral standards.

So how do you think the boys would manage this? How would they catch or contain her if she runs away or even struggles?

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”