Great Topics for Season 21 to Cover

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Great Topics for Season 21 to Cover

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:40 am

[*]Fidget Spinners, they're all the rage this year, they're becoming more successful than Pokémon Go.
[*]Gay people in Kids' Cartoons and kids' films. For example, a new episode of The Loud House that aired today revealed that Luna Loud, the 15-year-old rock star who sounds like Adam Lyon from My Gym Partner's a Monkey, is a lesbian who has a crush on a girl named Sam. We also know that Josh Gad's character in the live action Beauty and the Beast remake was gay too.
[*]Fox News, because they have been going downhill lately this year.
[*]The Marvel Cinematic Universe vs. the DC Extended Universe
[*]Movies being made into Broadway musicals like Groundhog Day, Anastasia, School of Rock, Waitress, The Lion King, King Kong, Frozen, and even Mean Girls. There's even a SpongeBob SquarePants musical coming to Broadway later this year.
[*]Alligators because of news reports about them this year.
[*]Heidi Turner being better than Wendy Testaburger, season 20 has helped proven that.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Randy Marsh 2016

Re: Great Topics for Season 21 to Cover

Postby Randy Marsh 2016 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:46 am

Net Neutrality could also be a good topic, unless something similar was covered already.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:34 pm

It would be kind of funny if an episode started with some kids just spinning fidget spinners without it being acknowledged by anyone.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
almyros

Postby almyros » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:52 pm

They've already done at least two episodes focusing on trends (chinpokomon or faith hilling for example). I personally don't see why they would need to make another one involving spinners.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:56 pm

Yeah, Fidget Spinners can basically just be applied to the meme episode.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
JVM

Postby JVM » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:52 pm

[*]Fidget Spinners, they're all the rage this year, they're becoming more successful than Pokémon Go.
Off-hand joke, for sure, I have my doubts about a full episode.
[*]Gay people in Kids' Cartoons and kids' films. For example, a new episode of The Loud House that aired today revealed that Luna Loud, the 15-year-old rock star who sounds like Adam Lyon from My Gym Partner's a Monkey, is a lesbian who has a crush on a girl named Sam. We also know that Josh Gad's character in the live action Beauty and the Beast remake was gay too.
This is basically what "Tweek x Craig" was supposed to be about, in addition to Yaoi fan art. I don't imagine they'll revisit it. I do think 'Queerbait' is a valid issue, which is in line with the latter example, but don't imagine it'll be M&T's thing.
[*]Fox News, because they have been going downhill lately this year.
Matt and Trey are planning to draw back on politics, and probably aren't interested in discussing O'Reilly, etc. in any detail... so the basic idea would be divisions and men vs. women... and that was S20.
Wait for Fractured But Whole.
[*]Movies being made into Broadway musicals like Groundhog Day, Anastasia, School of Rock, Waitress, The Lion King, King Kong, Frozen, and even Mean Girls. There's even a SpongeBob SquarePants musical coming to Broadway later this year.
This is something I could actually see happening, but M&T might see it as a rehash of "Broadway Bro Down".
[*]Heidi Turner being better than Wendy Testaburger, season 20 has helped proven that.
*shakes fist*
Net Neutrality could also be a good topic, unless something similar was covered already.
I don't think this is within their interests but I'd be curious their take on it.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:46 am

JVM wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:52 pm

Wait for Fractured But Whole.
I think Fractured But Whole won't include Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse getting into a fight.
This is something I could actually see happening, but M&T might see it as a rehash of "Broadway Bro Down".
My vision is different from Broadway Bro Down, maybe such an episode will involve South Park Elementary putting on a production of a Broadway musical but it can't be a movie-based one because of copyright issues.
*shakes fist*
What do you mean by "shakes fists"?
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JVM

Postby JVM » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:08 am

My vision is different from Broadway Bro Down, maybe such an episode will involve South Park Elementary putting on a production of a Broadway musical but it can't be a movie-based one because of copyright issues.
I don't think it's a bad idea or anything, I like it! :D

I'm just cynical at what Matt and Trey will and won't approach.
What do you mean by "shakes fists"?
It's hard to explain. I was pretending to be mad, but I'm not really mad.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:10 am

I read this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-gay.html

Its about a little lesbian girl Mormon, she is so cute. I kind of want something about her story. There is still a lot of persecution for gay people in religions in America. This could work with the Jews or Christians on South Park or it could just be Mormons but I don't think there are any in their town. Savannah in her Mighty Queer outfit is cute. I think having the kids and other gays be in the episode would be funny. I guess just pick a random girl from the elementary school and have her come out as gay.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:12 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:10 am
I read this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-gay.html

Its about a little lesbian girl Mormon, she is so cute. I kind of want something about her story. There is still a lot of persecution for gay people in religions in America. This could work with the Jews or Christians on South Park or it could just be Mormons but I don't think there are any in their town. Savannah in her Mighty Queer outfit is cute. I think having the kids and other gays be in the episode would be funny. I guess just pick a random girl from the elementary school and have her come out as gay.
What about the Harrisons from "All About Mormons"?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:28 am

I remember "All About Mormons" but that didn't have a gay youth that had a hard time with gaining acceptance by their religious peers. I know the whole "Tweek X Craig" covered the bases. Still I was in the mood for a female character to deal with actually being gay and trying to find love in her community.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:36 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:28 am
I remember "All About Mormons" but that didn't have a gay youth that had a hard time with gaining acceptance by their religious peers. I know the whole "Tweek X Craig" covered the bases. Still I was in the mood for a female character to deal with actually being gay and trying to find love in her community.
Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing a kid lesbian at the school.
Alex Shir

Postby Alex Shir » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:28 am

There is problem of author's subjectivism - as Matt & Trey are men, it makes some troubles with women's characters. Here is no one episodes with girls in center of plot, cause usually boys have no idea WHAT is in girls' brains :lol:
But it would be cool, I guess
Sorry for my bad English, guys. It's not my native language.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”