Spoof Idea for Season 21 or TFBW

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Spoof Idea for Season 21 or TFBW

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:00 pm

Remember that scene in Suicide Squad where Harley Quinn has that flashback where Joke has her jump into that big tub of acid? I would love to see South Park spoof that scene with Cartman and Heidi in the place of Joker and Harley and they could do it at Casa Bonita at the diver's cliffs.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
SouthAl93

Re: Spoof Idea for Season 21 or TFBW

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:47 am

Also in case if Mint Berry Crunch fights the member berries and defeats them, I think they should spoof that secret ending to Metroid Prime where it shows the Metroid Prime monster becoming Dark Samus. For South Park, the defeated member berries should emerged as Mint Berry Crunch's doppelgänger, Member Berry Crunch.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:55 am

I have a love for the Joker and Harley Quinn, I think everyone does. Still Heidi has only shown a kind and caring side. So, I guess you want Cartman to corrupt her into hating Jews, Gingers, and Hippies? I can see that being fun. I think that the Left will complain to the death of them if Heidi and Cartman are together and being racist and winning all the time. Heidi would have to now, with gaining the persona of a heel she would also have to lose like a heel as Cartman does. I personally don’t want to see Heidi lose but I can be warmed up to the idea.

I love the Member Berry Crunch idea a lot!
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:57 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:55 am
I have a love for the Joker and Harley Quinn, I think everyone does. Still Heidi has only shown a kind and caring side. So, I guess you want Cartman to corrupt her into hating Jews, Gingers, and Hippies? I can see that being fun. I think that the Left will complain to the death of them if Heidi and Cartman are together and being racist and winning all the time. Heidi would have to now, with gaining the persona of a heel she would also have to lose like a heel as Cartman does. I personally don’t want to see Heidi lose but I can be warmed up to the idea.

I love the Member Berry Crunch idea a lot!
I'm so glad you love my Menber Berry Crunch idea. By the way, have you ever played Metroid Prime? I've played the game before but I haven't beaten it yet. I did saw the game's secret ending and loved it, great cliffhanger. I should also point out that Nintendo recently announced Metroid Prime 4 for the Nintendo Switch, which is one of the reasons why the Metroid Prime reference would tie in perfectly with Season 21.
Last edited by SouthAl93 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:56 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Well, that wasn't what I had in mind but it might be worth a shot.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:15 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:56 am
JamesPolo wrote:
Well, that wasn't what I had in mind but it might be worth a shot.
Okay, maybe part of what you said is sort of what I have in mind but not exactly like you said.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”