Would the boys ever do THIS in an episode?

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPolo

Re: Would the boys ever do THIS in an episode?

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:24 am

Well, what if they cleaned the baby before doing so. The baby would not actually have a disease, but likely some infection within the lungs or so.

I think I have a fear of sickly babies, it makes me feel guilt. The kids can clean the baby off and help it. Lung infections are serious. How would they know something was wrong with the baby? Could it be one of the parents of one of the kids is a nurse or doctor and taught their child? That could be how the kids know the baby has an illness.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:59 am

Hannafechik98 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:45 pm
Seeing as how they had no problem "stealing" calves, and a whale, would the boys ever "Kidnap" an emaciated baby that was left to suffer and starve to death? Would they try to care for it and maybe send it to an orphanage? it's not out of character for the main boys (At least Stan and kyle at the most to be showing so much compassion for anything or anybody suffering.
Who would be most likely to be leading in that? Stan or Kyle?
If they had any sense, they'd turn the baby over to the authorities. Or their parents would. Or Trey would get heat for making such a careless episode.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:33 pm

Maybe the overall message could be about what could happen if you don't ask authority for help, and having sense on what could be harmful to others if not done properly.

What do you guys think?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:28 pm

Authority is good, people need to follow the rules. I can't think of why the kids would not tell that they found an emaciated baby. Its just creepy. If they had some sort of reasoning, like the adults would do a bad job with the baby, than I can understand. Like if the mother was still after the baby and the kids had the feeling the adults would fail at protecting the baby from the mother.

Hanna, I am interested in learning a little about you. You have maybe a strange obsession with sick babies. I know this is a personal question but did you have an abortion at a young age? From the start that has been inside my head.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:41 pm

I have never in my life, had any abortions or pregnancies. But I don't ever want to have any children. I'm nearly an adult (like almost 20)
I just don't want to get in trouble, or further give out any info about myself or my family.

The idea is of this episode, is to not underestimate what kids can be capable of doing without the adults knowing. If they know the baby really is ill and starving to death, they would try to feed it or try to fix or terminate what is infecting it. (Like if it had a fever or was in pain.) But they would also do their best to keep it hydrated and warm.

Would the few other male peers mentioned above be of any help to them?

Plus, would Cartman need to be tricked into helping or will he make the decision to do so on his own?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:49 am

I’m sorry I asked but I couldn’t help it. I felt there was some sort of connection with the sick baby’s plots. I still would have liked talking to you but I feel so much better knowing you didn’t have an abortion, I feel more rested now.

I still find it weird that the kids would not tell they found the baby but it would be workable to come up with a fun excuse for the kids not to tell.

It’s like you’re into seeing a peer male or a child, that is not seen as a provider, to prove that they are already capable of being one. Still why not? The boys can collaborate to help the baby and each have their own way of aiding the situation of nursing the baby back to health.

Cartman is an undefined character with women. I get mixed feelings. Like that he would put on an act to keep a girlfriend was shown last season in the last episode. Most relationships are doomed to fail, it would be unlike Cartman to not know this ahead of everyone else. Cartman has a way of keeping face. So, Cartman with a baby, would probably show him finding himself a way to not get into trouble when the plan failed. I think he would go along but would manufacture a way out of trouble from the beginning.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:40 am

Maybe they don't want to tell the adults, due to a fear of getting grounded?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:47 pm

Why would kids be afraid of getting grounded over finding a starved lost baby? Maybe if they saw the mother and said mean words to her, that may have been why the baby was abandoned. That would connect the kids to why the baby was abandoned which would make them guilty too. I could see them having fears then. It just doesn’t make sense that people would hide a lost baby. I’ve never heard of a story like that. Only stories of people stealing babies because they wanted one.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:35 pm

Well, they would have found the baby already in that state. They would have taken the baby at night while the parents are asleep. The mother did not want to have children so she callously would leave the baby to die in the basement.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:58 pm

If the parents had known about the baby or maybe child protective services knew but nothing was done, than I could understand.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:17 am

And remember the thing with the monkeys and the duct tape?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:37 pm

I kind of remember the story you came up with about the monkeys and duck tape. The kids find out this girl had a mother and baby monkey and they were abused. So the kids duck taped the girl all up.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:10 pm

So, the questions that I was going to ask were these: If they were going to wrap her in duct tape how would they catch her and make sure she doesn't outrun them if they have to chase her down?

If they had others helping them (Like say, Butters, Wendy, Bebe, Heidi, (If any girls would be willing)Craig, Tweek, Token, Jimmy, Clyde, and maybe a lot others in their class.), who do you think would be the ones to hold her and keep her down, and would actually tape her up?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:34 pm

I guess they would need to pull off a team effort to catch this girl. She may have lots of training in various combat styles. I think it would take a headlock and one boy on each arm and leg. Than a remaining kid could wrap her up in tape.

I could see Craig or Wendy getting the girl in a headlock after the others had tried and failed to stop her. Than any of the other kids would grab her arms and legs. I think the weakest kid, probably being Butters, would be the one to wrap her one in tape while cringing.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:41 pm

Would they likely need to corner the girl first?

I can actually see Shelly helping them.

Why would Butters be cringing though?

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”