Would the boys ever do THIS in an episode?

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPolo

Re: Would the boys ever do THIS in an episode?

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:51 am

I was thinking there would be at least a couple of meetings between the kids and this girl. It is that the girl would beat the kids up one at a time. So the kids realized that they needed to do a coordinated strike to defeat the girl.

I thought Butters would be the one with the most fear of this girl and from what he has seen her do to the monkeys. On the show I don't think Butters has won a fight once.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:48 am

Well which one of the four mentioned kids do you think would be willing to be on the girl's arms and legs?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:23 am

I guess something like Wendy getting the girl into a headlock as it would be less of boys beating on a girl. Than Craig could grab her right arm, which would have been her hitting arm. I think Kyle could get her left arm and Kenny and Stan could get her legs. I think Stan could backup Wendy also if the girl was able to break out of her hold. I don't know what Cartman could be doing. Maybe he would be the one to lead her into a trap and could instruct and help build up Butters confidence with duck taping the girl.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:50 pm

What I think they'd do is first chase her down and get her surrounded at one side of her house. They would threaten her with the duct tape punishment and actually scare her into obeying. Having been threatened, she would rather flee than fight, but when she tries to run away, the other kids surround her limiting her chances of escaping. As of being pushed to the ground, she tries to get up but is pulled to the ground again and held there. The kids just get on her all at once to duct tape her. But, yeah, before that she would have to be put in a head or arm lock. That would actually make sense right?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:59 pm

Sounds just fine to me.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:48 am

So following through the conversation on the baby. What would basically happen in the story, the boys are in the neighborhood, and they discover an older house. The boys discover the baby looking through the windows at the bottom of the house which are the basement windows. The baby has been placed in a plastic bin and set on a table. The basement is dirty and unclean which causes the boys to worry, as the baby has been abandoned down there, and due to sanitation issues, could be bad for the baby's health. The parents in the meantime are upstairs discussing on how the baby shall die. This horrifies the boys, and it causes them to devise a rescue plan to take the baby in the middle of the night. The boys do so, but with caution, to avoid waking the parents. The boys agree to not tell the paramedics, police, or CPS, in fear of getting busted, and due to their paranoia the baby will be abused in an orphanage or hospital. They also decide to call upon a few male peers( Butters, Clyde, Token, and Tweek.) for some backup. Kyle, holding the baby close to him, returns to his house to get in the shower and clean himself and the baby, holding onto the baby the whole time. (I know that may be disturbing at the fact of a 4th grade boy and an infant are in the shower together.) the boys and their peers steal supplies from possibly the nurse's office. (I have read a few SP fan fictions showing that Tweek is a germ-a-phobe and often carries rubber gloves with him.) the boys do their work to try and figure out what is wrong with it and find a way to boost it's health. Side note: Kyle, Cartman, Token, Clyde, and even Butters kind of, are playing doctor, hence they maybe wearing nicer clothes. Should there be any important details added? Any questions?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:16 am

Sounds fine, I get it.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:27 pm

I'm just curious about some of your opinions.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:24 pm

Which one's?
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:47 pm

I mean what sounds wrong or right, or if any special details should be added.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:38 am

Well the whole thing seems short, if it was to be a real episode, it would have to run for 23 minutes.

If it was the kids looking in the basement window and stealing the baby and try to fix it up, that may only be like 6 minutes. So there would need to be much more. Like what about if the kids had seen the baby around and wanted to help it. That would fill up some time. It could be that the adults didn't care or thought everything was okay. Like the abusive parents could say that the baby has health problems as to why it is so skinny. Then when asked about the smell, they could say the baby has really bad farts and when asked about the bugs, the parents say the farts attract them. I guess Barbrady would work as he is really dumb to add in.

Then after the kids are trying to nurse the baby back, the abusive parents can be looking all around for their baby as they wanted to be the ones to kill it. They can find evidence, like a piece of clothing a kid had or a toy, that the parents saw one of the boys with when they questioned the abusive parent s about child neglect. So now the kids have to hide the baby and fight the abusive parents.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:03 pm

The baby likely wasn't wearing clothes. I actually think it would be funny if they blamed the smell on Cartman. Barbrady would actually fall for it.

But, there's the concern that the boys could accidently do something that will get the baby injured.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:13 am

I think the boys could think they are doing some of the caretaking wrong and blame themselves when the baby has slips into poor health. I can see Stan reassuring the others that they are doing everything right and that it is just how horrible the abusive parents were. I guess later a doctor could tell them they did everything right. Maybe there could be something serious that only an expert would know but the doctor didn't blame the kids.
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:57 pm

Some things the boys may do that maybe could be dangerous for the baby is:

Putting it under their jackets: They would likely do this to gide it or keep it warm, not being aware the baby could suffocate.

Manhandling: As the baby is emaciated and has weak bones, any manhandling of it will cause the bones to break.

And a number of other actions that people may look upon as abusive, or unnatural.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:31 am

I was thinking of a misdiagnosed illness. Like that the baby would suffer from an infection that the boys thought were symptoms of the common cold from the being left in that freezing dirty basement.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”