Episode idea (maybe 18+ or 16+ idk but it's not for kids)

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Doronos

Episode idea (maybe 18+ or 16+ idk but it's not for kids)

Postby Doronos » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:40 am

Randy gets addicted to fortnite, but ashamed of it since it's for kids, but can't control doing the stupid dances in public.
Sharon sends him to get help at the psychiatrist and he finds the connection between small penises and fortnite skill level.
meanwhile stan kyle eric and kenny try to make money from instagram ads by making butters fake instagram model.
photoshopping him with big butts big boobs getting milions of followers calling him beauty_butt_girl173 (because 1-172 were taken).
(parody of all those instagram models that only show big ass pictures).

edit:
i have many more ideas, but i'm not sure if anyone is even reading this section. if you like this idea give me a thumbs up comment and i'll post some more ideas.
<3
edit2:
instead of making butters the girl in the instagram, eric cartman can try do it solo (with himself as the female booty model). and in order to promote his instagram page he shows his friends at school his page, making them all horny for his pictures, especially kenny.
trym0803

Re: Episode idea (maybe 18+ or 16+ idk but it's not for kids)

Postby trym0803 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:04 am

I think that is funny the connection of Fortnite. They should do that that is hilarious. haha.
TNTkeynine

Re: Episode idea (maybe 18+ or 16+ idk but it's not for kids)

Postby TNTkeynine » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:38 am

This idea sounds like something Trey and Matt would come up with XD

I LOVE IT XD :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”