Idea for an episode : Randy uses AI to become an "Artist"

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Falkon303

Idea for an episode : Randy uses AI to become an "Artist"

Postby Falkon303 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:37 am

So I was chatting with my buddy about how Artificial Intelligence makes everything simple, but because of the way generations are behaving people here shortly will use AI to generate things but take credit for them. The idea I had for a Southpark Episode is that Randy decides to broaden his horizons and take up art and ends up on a deepmind/AI type art generation site https://deepart.io/ is an example, where AI basically generates the art for you and all you have to do is click a button. So he generates his art and shows it and everyone's like "Wow you must have put a lot of work into that, you must be talented", and he's like "oh, yeah..oh yeah I did" (not sure if Randy lies though), and goes on to show it in a gallery, but what he doesn't know is that everyone in the gallery is doing the exact same thing and it's like this hidden club of people who just press one key and get AI to spit out art for them but they take all the credit and act like they are mad/inspired artists. There could be a scene where one of the snobby artists is like freaking out about "what's my inspiration?!?!", and he goes nuts until he says "I've got it!", and just presses the "Make Me Art" button.

Anyways, that's about as far as I got with the idea, but AI is going to result in a bunch of trophy generation people taking credit for a script and I find it hilarious. It also applies to music.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”