The Problem with an Alicorn

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

PoopInTheUrinal

The Problem with an Alicorn

Postby PoopInTheUrinal » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:16 am

The episode "Scott Tenorman Must Die" proves My Little Pony is allowed. The pony Cartman showed the boys reminds me of Pinkie Pie. You're going to no longer hate My Little Pony. Here's the link for the characters: https://southpark.fandom.com/wiki/User_ ... Characters

I want a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and South Park crossover episode where Princess Celestia gets kicked out of her former show which is "The Problem with an Alicorn". Don't forget to invite Hasbro to create this episode. Twilight Sparkle never has wings in this episode and she will not continue having wings after "The Problem with an Alicorn". :D

The only reason I'm posting this is because South Park accepts racism and nudity.

P.S. You will be a former My Little Pony hater when you see this post.
PoopInTheUrinal

Re: The Problem with an Alicorn

Postby PoopInTheUrinal » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:39 am

Don't worry, I'm a hippie. Don't forget the point where Fluttershy gets a haircut.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

The Problem with PoopInTheUrinal

Postby Big-Will » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:57 am

Even hippies can be insufferable.
PoopInTheUrinal wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:16 am
The episode "Scott Tenorman Must Die" proves My Little Pony is allowed. The pony Cartman showed the boys reminds me of Pinkie Pie.
It proves nothing of the kind. It just shows that Cartman can draw crude ponies in kid-friendly colors. The pony he showed has zero resemblance to Pinkie Pie, not even in the colors used.
PoopInTheUrinal wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:16 am
I want … a crossover episode.
Don't forget to invite Hasbro…
Don't forget the point…
Your demand for a crossover episode has been met with the appropriate response: a ban. You don't get to say what should go into an episode Matt and Trey make.

For the rest of you, I have no comment on MLP, I know it began as a kids show over 30 years, and many of those kids followed the show into adulthood when it was My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. I never watched either show, so I don't care one way or the other about it. My problem is the fans who want a crossover between SP and MLP. Not just any fans, but those who want to dictate which MLP characters go in an episode, who should make it, what should be included in it, and even if an MLP character should become a new SP character. That all is strictly up to Matt and Trey to decide. Anyone thinking they're going to sway their writing should not be posting here, but should be seeking an agent to get them a gig as a writing consultant on the show.

Fanfics are fine, but if they involve existing shows or defunct shows that still have a fanbase, they don't belong here. They belong on sites like fanfiction.net We like our fanfics to involve only the South Park characters or people in the news.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”