Ideas For Season 24

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPolo

Re: Ideas For Season 24

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:06 pm

Town Mortician
I don’t think the town has done the graveyard there and the funeral home and the mortician either. I guess this guys name can be Gary Milt. Gary can have many problems and the episode can follow him around. I think he can sleep in a spare room at the graveyard and can personally prepare a dead body and dig the hole and burry it. He must be single and has a deviant sexuality with severe mental health problems. He can be obsessed with having sex with dead bodies. He can post the videos of himself have sex with the dead from town on a dark website where others masturbate to this stuff and upload their own videos. The episode can play out like its an average day in the life of Gary Milt but really at the end of the episode there can be a huge deadly conclusion. So, people from Stan’s grandpas’ old folks’ home can die and go here and also normal people from town and of course Kenny and other kids from the schools. It can show people saying I love you to their dead family member believing their bodies will be honored correctly. There can be a scene where Gary sells body parts and things like that to the Goth kids for them to perform ceremonies and Gary can get hard drugs like LSD in return. Gary can also have an obsession of trying to reanimate the dead using strange books and science like with strange fluids and electricity. He can be very close to bringing back the dead to life which they tell him they want. So, the episode would have a body die and end up with Gary where he would clean it by gutting it out and adding formaldehyde and then he would have sex with it. Then he would dress it up for the church to have their procession. After that he would take the body to the hole he had dug and lower it into the hole and cover it up. He can keep certain pieces and human remains to play with and try to reanimate them in his free time. He can be trying to create a Frankenstein like monster, but it would look different then Frankenstein with rotten flesh and just general appearance. This because the show had a Frankenstein once. He can have mental health problems too where he has conversations with the dead where he thinks that they are talking to him telling him to have sex with them and to reanimate them and bring them back to life and to create a new living creature from their parts. There can be that the FBI in the state of Colorado are looking for who is the man who is uploading videos of having sex with the dead from their state. So, after we see Gary go through his processes with maybe 5 dead people like one or two elderly people at least one child and a couple of adults, it is that the FBI raids Gary’s graveyard. It can be that Gary has a hand gun to kill a couple of FBI agents and he can also use a knife to kill one or two more. He can have reanimated flesh kill some people too or he can just be having hallucinations that the dead are helping him kill when it is really all Gary killing the police. But in the end Gary can’t be able to focus completely and is still having conversations with the dead during all the killings and so this leads to officers being able to shoot and kill Gary. It can end with Gary being the one on the table being cleaned by a new mortician and the new one can be like the way Gary was as well. I think adding in cannibalism would be cool too.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:50 pm

The Perfect Contrary
I was thinking of how in todays world people are not really trying or are not really that smart. Its like with the news if Trump says anything the Left will pick up whatever is the opposite view and start waving around that flag. Its like intelligence is gone and what is left is just people that are contrary to other people. I was thinking of an episode where this will be shown. I was thinking of Garrison and Randy and other characters realize that when they are out anywhere that people just act contrary. There is no more bipartisanship just people acting in opposition. It can start out with small things like food preference and tv shows and sports, but characters can soon get suspicious of what is really going on. It is that America has turned into a Nation of ignorant contrary people. People that know nothing of the subject but just learn its opposite and so when someone mentions something, they are taught to state its polar. So, it will start out small but ends with the fate of humanity on the line where people will not stop acting contrary to where no one is working, and people are starving, and war is brewing. It can be that people start to create premade speeches as it is now predictable of how the people will react if someone says something. This way you can control someone’s behaviors to protect our society from destruction. That’s it that I’m thinking there can be a single person that is like patient X or whatever where the virus comes from. This person is The Perfect Contrary, a person created to never agree. So, I can’t really think of a fun celebrity to make this character to be but I’m sure there are some good candidates. It can be that while trying to find this person the world and our country starts to crumble where when someone says something others do the opposite, so nothing is getting done. People try hard to plan what they say to trick people into acting in a productive way, but it still causes unseen problems by creating unpredicted contrary behaviors that can cause even worse damage. It can be that trade between nations is ruined and wars start to happen and WWIII is starting to just about take place. There can be things like people at work intentionally build the wrong parts or go to the wrong bathrooms and war their clothes wrong and drive a car in reverse and literally every law and rule and custom is now being broken with the opposite taking place. There can be I guess religious text or something that would explain that in the past this would happen and if so, The Perfect Contrary must be identified and cured or killed to save society and the world. Joe Scarborough, Whoopi Goldberg, Robert De Niro, Nancy Pelosi, and Rachel Maddow are perfect contrary people and candidates for the source of the disease. These contrary people can use all the different fallacies to help defend their stance and so Matt and Trey and read up on them and put them to use. So, it can end with The Perfect Contrary being identified and it can be like a demon or the devil or some sort of curse and so this person needs to be dealt with and cleansed. The Perfect Contrary can say things knowing it will cause those there to defeat it or those there consequentially to help the contrary. It can be people destroy their own ears so they can’t be controlled. The Perfect Contrary can say something that causes people to fight those there to defeat the contrary as it uses borrowed knife to fight as its only attack. It can also turn anyone there to fight the perfect contrary to hurt themselves or their fellow soldiers. After the contrary is defeated people can go back to their normal lives where people can be honest and truthful.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:29 pm

Liberal Translator Machine
It has been crazy these last few years with every one of the Left just going crazy about Trump and attacking at any change they get even over things they used to support. You can listen to Nancy Pelosi or Elizabeth Warren or Don Lemon, but we really only hear hate and contrary statements about Republicans and Trump’s decisions in office. But what if we don’t really know what these Leftists are saying or what they want at all, maybe they are from an ancient human homo humanoid species that has trouble communicating. They are like the Neanderthal or Homo Erectus that mated with humans and their genes are still present in us today. That is why a scientist from Looneyville, Texas has created a new invention called the Liberal Translator Machine or its nickname the Pickle Tickle. The scientist used living and dead Liberals and conducted experiments on them including electric shock therapy and water boarding to finalize his product. With this device it is possible to decode what people of the Left have to say. These last several years it has been difficult to deal with these people who act inappropriately and get so upeset. Now we know that Bill Maher really just wants anal sex with Classi and doesn’t even know who Donald Trump is or how to tie his shoes. And now we know that Black Lives Matter don’t hate police or even really like black people, they just want to help advertise rap music so more black people including black children get killed. Or now we know that Anderson Cooper really just wants to become a women and is just upset he didn’t transition earlier in life as he has now a prominent male figure. Or how Kamala Harris really just wants to be a prostitute and help destroy the US from within by allowing everything that could go wrong to do so. There are all these Leftist Liberal Democrats that now the rest of the world will be able to understand what they are really saying. The machine works by picking up on the pheromones of the Leftist species and then after a diagnostic test it quickly determines what the Leftist really wants. Because of this machine Dr. SquatEnLicken has won the Nobel Peace Prize and for the first time in US history bipartisanship reigns supreme. The machine has ended up in every country on earth as the Leftist Homo species can be found on all lands on earth. Since it was determined that the Left is why there is no world peace. This new machine has made it possible to usher in a new age of kindness and love where peace is found everywhere. The machine can even be used on Satan who was not wanting to kill all of humanity after all, he just had a real bad hemorrhoid and needed help popping it as his arms were too big to get back there himself. And so the episode will end with the machine being mass produced so one is located in every household and in every building on earth so no one will have to deal with filthy f*cking idiot confusing Leftists again.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:04 am

Transgender Girl
I would like a boy character to be caught at home by his friends wearing girl’s clothes and the like and the character cries and admits that he is trans. This would lead to the character living their sexuality as ‘out’ in public and school as now everyone knows. The character could have been planning to transition and live as a trans girl in public but was scared. So, the character would look like a girl dressed now but would still have a boy like voice that is trying to sound like a girl. The child can meet with Mackie and other therapists and so can other kids for not getting it and understanding their friend. So, it can deal with the boys bullying and fighting this character and being sexually confused if they should be attracted to the character or not. I guess a little joke about trans girls beating real girls at sports would be nice but just a hint. There would need to be jokes on bathrooms and locker rooms. The girls would be embarrassed to go to the bathroom and change around this character. They would feel the character is faking and is gross. The towns people can be upset and go the rounds of protests and court cases over if the child should be allowed to do this at school and the like. I think Clyde may be a good candidate to become a girl. I know Cartman and Butters go through this all the time but when they do it, its not serious and we can tell its for joke value and that things will return to normal. The episode would show that the kid has boys as friends but that gets weird, so the character is now able to make friends with the girls and hang out with them. It can deal with the kid’s parent’s reactions. I would think the parents of the child would have known or maybe one didn’t. Now I strongly think TV is to blame for lots of the LGBTQ cases so I would like there to be that, that the character explains what cartoon characters or something that she relates to. Maybe Matt and Trey can create a fake Japanese anime TV show that has a boy character that turns into a girl and it can be revealed that this trans girl watches this show. It can be that all this transgender nonsense started when the kid started to watch this show. So, this can make as a quick fix of the character by having the kid not watch that show anymore and forcing the child to watch more manly tv shows and movies. It can be that the kid now watches all the gay and LGBTQ tv channels and movies and music and the like. This helps reinforce all the LGBTQ thoughts and self-review the character has of themselves. There can be a new group of kids at school also that can be like the disabled kids or like the goth kids. This can be a clique of LGBTQ kids. So, I guess they can have one of each so one lesbian, one gay, one bisexual, one trans, and one queer. Maybe the episode could get a funny LGBTQ intro as well? All the kids can be interested in dating other kids and that can be played on as funny plots in future episodes as these LGBTQ kids try to express their attraction to other kids who feel grossed out. Sounds good they don’t date each other. I guess Craig and Tweek may be able to join too or be members of the clique only a little bit. They can have a LGBTQ club and people would like to bully them. It can deal with them learning how to dress, and act and date, and surgery, and medicine, and haircuts, and other.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:49 pm

Nonbinary Canadian Psychologist
I think of how in life I have met these Canadian women that have short pixie haircuts and are always out of shape being skinny but have legs with some extra fatty grizzle on them. I swear that they always have some of the craziest personalities and act like manic people about being Leftist and promoting the LGBTQ agenda. They know they are being bad and upsetting people but continue and intentionally persist to act and think of dirty sexual identities and act like a child on a sugar high while doing so. They always like to be psychologists of some kind and advisors of youth. The thing about psychology is there is always a theory that states just about anything and everything can be a cause of something or is a truth. So, they go around promoting people to be powerful gay people that recruit and turn more people this way. You can tell they have an allegiance to Canada and elsewhere as they act like a traitor at times when they realize they are letting down and teaching youth to never have kids or be normal traditional people. They believe people are just born that way but really, they take gays anyway they can get them. They are always married and like to have sex while pretending to be a man with their husband and they always have kids too. Their families are always low energy but find ways to fly straight but in the gayest straight line you could see. They try to be meme lords and play immature jokes on people who are not LGBTQ or one of their supporters or ally. They are extroverts and don’t shut up about their agendas just to offend others. Their names are always a gender neutral first name and last name is usually French. I can see how the town of South Park would have a new character like this. I think this character can be named Charlie or Blake. The character can be there for the LGBTQ kids of the school, so rate now that would be Craig and Tweek. She can really piss off Cartman as she keeps trying to coax Cartman into an argument. She likes to act offensive around people and intentionally speak extra loudly, so all need to listen to just her when she speaks as she finds her work to be more important then others. She can be shown as part a larger scheme to destroy the US so Canada will be the best country on earth. They want to do purchases of American land where Canada would be the recipient. This character usually comes with a poo shmear where she has anal leakage problems and acts and dances in a way that points it out to all around that she needs to go and wipe her ass. She would be only like 5 feet tall and would have glasses as well. Clothes would never be a dress or skirt as that is too female but would be pant and shirt suits that are for women. It can be that with her help Craig and Tweek are now turning the whole school into LGBTQ kids and Cartman is taking notice. The plan can be to overthrow the US by getting rid of all procreation and by teaching people to be very colored pro-immigration where the US will fall into a depression because colored people are just terrible at everything. Then they would start the purchase process where the US for money would sell state by state to Canada until no land is left. There would have to be a type of character that is the polar opposite of this nonbinary Canadian character that has been created to turn people back into heterosexual people so that once lands are Canada’s that these people will be reeducated so the population can grow again and coloreds can be dealt with in some way.
StuartTakesADump

Postby StuartTakesADump » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:07 am

When will the first episode of Season 24 come out?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:10 am

StuartTakesADump wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:07 am
When will the first episode of Season 24 come out?
No one knows yet. It will be some time in September though.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:24 pm

Nostrasportus
I was thinking of how there are all these sports players numbers being retired all the time on NFL, NHL, MLB and NBA. I was thinking of how what the f*ck will happen when every team has every number from 1 to 99 retired? I was thinking this would be a Nostradamus prediction of the end of the world. It can be there is a secret group of athletes and people of professional sports who includes all the players whose number were retired. I guess for fun the deaths of people whose numbers were retired could have been fakes and they are all alive somehow by a secret formula or something maybe Nazi sauce. It can be that how well a player does is somehow fake or fated and that the secret society can see the future and knows how well a player will do that game. It can be that all the retired number athletes and others of high position are part of a type of cult and are intentionally retiring numbers coordinately in a countdown to the end of the world. For once all numbers are retired there will be a huge war event. Not sure what else to add. It can be that all the players will go out and carry out a cleansing of all people worldwide. They can be so talented that they are able to fight with their sports gear and accessories and block bullets and kill people. Or it may be fun to see the sports players as saviors who can fight communists and Nazis as it was predicted that after all numbers are retired that Russia would invade the USA and WWIII would start. Either way sounds fun to see players killing and fight other people. This first number retired was in 1934 so that fits with Nazi Germany’s rise and beginning. There can be many Nazi ties to the cult and society either making them Pro-Nazi or Anti-Nazi. I guess it may be cool to see it as Anti-Nazi and the system was created as a way of immortalizing American Super Heroes which are our athletes. It could have been said that once all numbers were retired it was predicted a huge war would happen but didn’t state with who or maybe they knew it would be Russia. It can end with future player jerseys using letters instead of just numbers or some sort of combination. Maybe the end of the world was wrong and overhyped and so just convincing them to use letters now would stop the fighting. There are also other countries and how their sports teams could have their own societies with players who had their numbers retired. It also may be easier to just have one team have all their numbers retired and of just one sport. Depending on the team’s name and sport I think that could be used to show if a team is good or bad. Or you could do something funny about team names like the players for that team depending on the team’s name are either good or bad like the baseball team Angels or the hockey team Devils. There is also how many through history players have been in the military during WWI and WWII and other wars. That can be used as well and add in somehow to the conspiracy. So, if other countries have their retired players there could be a war between these countries players whose numbers were retired. Maybe all the retired player invades other people’s counties like offensive players do and defensive players stay in their home country to protect it.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:39 pm

n*gger Hair
I was thinking of how a lot of the world’s population has black hair being really every race. Its really only Europeans that have other hair colors other then black. I was thinking that a character would get angry at other people and start to blame all the problems in the world on n*gger hair people. I think Cartman would have to be the one. I guess that would leave certain characters for Cartman to be angry at like Stan, Wendy, Token, David and there must be some other ones. It can be that Cartman has had enough of the bullying against him which is people not liking his jokes and antics. It can be that black-haired people start to gang up at South Park elementary school with being the best at everything and making sly comments about others with colored hair. Cartman starts to see that the world is divided into people with black hair vs the ones who don’t. Cartman can try to fight with the black-haired students but they are able to defeat him as they are more untied. He realizes how big this thing is and that people without black hair are the true minority on the planet. It’s that black haired people have secretly tricked colored haired people into being divided and fighting between each other. He creates a new theory of racism and of history conspiracy based on hair color and starts to recruit people of “colored hair” to join him in the fight against the dominant black-haired people. Cartman can lead a revolution in South Park but is defeated by people of black hair where they claim Cartman is mentally ill and he is locked up. Cartman creates a book and propaganda showing how the people who are the elite of the world have black hair and that they are the ones in charge and are abusing people with colored hair and trying to get rid of them. Cartman can tell of celebrities and world leaders with black hair and tell stories of how people with colored hair through history have lost and suffered and been manipulated by black haired people. WWI and WWII were tricks to get colored hairs to kill themselves off by fighting each other and now Cartman believes even Hitler had been fooled by the Fascist Italians when Hitler created Nazism. It can be that Cartman is out of the hospital rather quick as the judge of this case is a colored hair and supporter of Cartman’s cause. Cartman can have his new book ‘Mein Colored Hair’ which sells well. Now Cartman is out to takeover the USA and other countries in Europe and beyond by leading a revolt and doing marches and rallies and being on TV. He wants to put colored hair people into all places of power throughout the world. It can show how there are clashes on tv and everywhere where the black hairs are fighting the colored hairs to keep their place as rulers and supremacists. More and more people of colored hair can be convinced there is a problem with the black hairs. There can be like the way anti-Semitic posters and propaganda was leading up to WWII that Cartman can use the same art styles and tactics to show that black hairs are ugly, evil, and harmful. I guess it’s weird that Garrison has blonde hair. Maybe there can be a joke that he is dyeing his hair and is really a black hair or is a sellout and a puppet of the black hairs. As things intensify it can be clear that the world has been lying about wars and aggressions between nations and peoples tricking colored hairs this whole time, tricking the colored hairs into thinking that black hairs are a divided unorganized group, when in reality, they are united and more powerful than the colored hairs and have been working together to destroy colored hairs the best they can until the “Colored Hair Solution” can be implemented where all of colored hair will be forced to die or dye their hair black.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:30 pm

Colorado Mountain Vortex
I did a class project with a mountain vortex business a couple of months ago. I can’t talk about the specific company, but it sure gave me some ideas. I would like those Shaman types and spiritual healers to be in an episode. There can be some sort of big news story or a big-time known shaman who appears on tv or something and he mentions how the town of South Park is a huge vortex area and very spiritual and important to natural medicine. I know lots of crazy stuff has happened in the town of South Park so summarizing some of it would work. This causes the town to be flooded by hippies and the like that think the town is an amazing place and especially its mountain regions. This can lead to the town experiencing an increase in all kinds of traffic. Like people filling hotels, restaurants, cars on the streets, people all over the mountain and everywhere else. We know certain characters like Cartman would hate all these hippie types and others would hate the increase in how busy things would get, while business owners would probably love the increase. Now when the shaman on tv who is world famous tells everyone about South Park, he can say he will be in town next week to do a speech and healing, ending things off with a hike on the mountain for praying and communication with spirits. I don’t think any of the mountains in town have names so I guess they should be given some. So, as things build up with everyone dealing with how crowded things get, there will be the end when the shaman visits. He can be kind of weird and people didn’t think to investigate him fully. So, it can turn out that this guy is really evil and some sort of Satan worshiper and the more Cartman learns of him the more Cartman really loves this guy. I think Satan is in Heaven rate now, so I guess this guy could have secretly been a devil worshiper and is inviting people to the town of South Park to have an amazing sacrifice. This is because the town has had lots of wicked and evil stuff happen and so makes it the perfect place to kill others in the favor of the devil. This can be because he read ancient devil text that says if something ever happened to the dark prince and he left hell that a new one would be needed and appointed. So, this shaman is wanting to become the new devil and ruler of hell. So, when he shows up the boys can think something is wrong with him and investigate him and after the speech and eating and all, everyone goes up to the mountain. It’s by then the boys are ready to confront the shaman that he is a fake and is up to killing everyone to become the new devil. I’m not sure what the plan should be. Maybe he knowns there will be a volcanic eruption on the mountain or has a way of causing an eruption himself through explosives or warlock prayer or something. Perhaps he tricks everyone to pray to the dark side and cause natural disasters to happen. Or he could have poison or weapons to kill people or why not that he tries all of these ways. It can be that while in town a few other shaman got suspicious of this evil shaman and confronted him, so he one at a time killed the other shaman. This was leading to police to investigate the deaths and had the boys as well trying to figure out what was going on. Maybe they are able to contact Jesus or Satan in Heaven and this helps them find out more details of what is happening. I guess some sort of Heavenly aid would be cool or is Satan was allowed back on earth to save the town. It can be that Satan kills the evil shaman but then kills all the hippies and so is declared the new devil of hell. It can be Satan was bored being a angel and good guy in Heaven. Also, character Demonius can be used as who the evil shaman is communicating with and how the evil shaman is able to know what to do in order to become the next Satan. Demonius can be in charge of finding a Satan replacement.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:12 pm

Crop Circles
I was watching an ‘Ancient UFO’s’ tv show on the history channel about Peru and I thought it would be cool for this stuff to be on the South Park show. Randy has a farm and so does his neighbors. The show has done aliens before, but the show can do them again where they are new and scary and the like. I would like Craig and Tweek in the episode. Craig has ties to Peru that I personally forget but anyways so that would be cool to have him involved in Peru again. It can be that Randy is using a drone to look at his crop the new season and property and notices crop circles on his property. This can end up in the news. There can be reports of other farms having the same thing happen. People could have seen this stuff on the History channel and thought it was aliens. Craig and Tweek can remember learning of the connection to aliens with crop circles and about Peru and tell Stan. Also, Randy’s Latino workers can be afraid of aliens and crop circles and can tell stories about weird things that have been happening on the property at night. It can be the illegal Latinos have a quarters on the property. There can be stories of seeing strange lights and weird sounds. Tweek can be very afraid of the aliens. Both Tweek and Craig can be invited to the farm by Stan to investigate. The police can be tasked to investigate but just keep getting too high on the free samples. It can turn out to be real aliens that are behind the crop circles. The crop circles can be left behind by space ships and some are to help other aliens know where to make a pit stop on their space travel. It can be that they use earth as a type of rest stop of space travel. Where earth is conveniently in the middle of all space travel. So, when aliens are running out of fuel or food they stop by earth. It can be that Peru used to have lots of aliens show up but the climate changed and so it didn’t have the good food anymore. It all can relate to cocaine or marijuana also. Like Peru had the best cocaine back in the day and aliens loved the stuff. Now every alien that is passing by knows that Tegrity Farms has the best marijuana and cocaine. The episode can have a scene where Shelly asks Craig and Tweek if they are really gay and if so, can she watch them make out. So, the episode can have Randy realize there is big business in aliens buying his weed and cocaine. Maybe the drugs are a great fuel as well. He can know he has to find a way to get them to pay for the drugs too and stop the stealing. So, he can either take space cash again or maybe he finds a new way to trade with the aliens. Maybe he could accept strange alien technology or something and sell that to the US government to help them compete against China with the 5G or something. Could be aliens have 16G so Randy makes a deal for the technology and sells them lots of drugs. So, Randy can now make business deals and partnerships to sell his drugs to aliens. He can do one of his famous pitches too talking about what Tegrity is and how pure and natural his product is and relate it to aliens and how they should choose his product. The space police can be involved as well as they can be investigating why so many aliens that pass by this planet get so incredibly high. Randy can get the space police high on his product and convince them his product is the best and so they stop jim crowing and harassing his alien customers that come by. Randy can create lodging like an opium den or something or just small log cabins for aliens to stay the night if they want to keep the space police happy also. Maybe Randy could get seeds to a strange new and different alien type of drug from a trade? Randy could realize this could be the next step for Tegrity farms and his chance at becoming rich. Could be no other species was able to help these seeds grow but they are supposed to grow the best sh*t ever. So, Randy can take them and grow a new type of alien drug that just destroys someone after they use it.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:39 pm

Matchington Mansion and Homescapes and Afghan Hero Girl
I have seen ads for the Matchington and Homescapes app video games from playing Publishers Clearing House apps on my phone and they look so stupid. I just wonder who are the people that play these games? It has someone make obvious choices of what to do to fix a room up or solve a problem. It has one choice that has a positive outcome and the other one has a disaster happen. I can only see people like Cartman, and other dumb characters play this game. I get the impression the game trains people to want bad things to happen to others and trains people to have bad things happen to themselves. So, showing that bad things happen to players of these games would work and how they mislead people into having bad things happen to others works. The game has no real positive message as the main characters are filthy rich people that are all about improving their home worth millions and they destroy things like they have money to burn and don’t care. So anyways, I would like South Park to joke on this game some and its fans. Also, yesterday I saw that there is a new app game called “Afghan Hero Girl” which is made by women for Muslim girls. The game has a princess who must save her family from an evil magician. It’s so nice to see girls be in the process of making a video game and that the main character of one would be a girl. I saw the episode about girls playing board games and thought how cool it would be for girls to make their own video game or games and be programmers and do code. There can be a new class at South Park elementary or school program or after school company where the kids learn to do this. It can be like a Gamer Gate episode and say girls are not allowed to play video games or make them. The video game the girls make can have a main character that is a girl too or different groups of girls can make many different games with girl protagonists. Not sure what the game would be like. Most girls in South Park are European so that sounds like the theme. I guess it would be funny to see the girls fight male characters from town that are misogynists, so Cartman would be a good pick. They can have princesses that need to save their kingdom and family and girls who are like Joan of Arc and have been appointed to lead an army to save her civilization. It can joke on how Cartman’s video game is really lame and he tries to act as the manager of the other kids, but the game just turns out bad. His game can be an eating game where the main character just eats food until it gets real fat and dies while shopping at the grocery store. I guess at the end of the episode it would show that Cartman’s team had the worst video game where as each girl team had the best video games. There could have been a contest to see which game would get voted the best. It can be that Cartman’s team didn’t even vote for their own game except Cartman, who told everyone he cheated and voted twice but when the tally is taken, his team only got 2 votes. I think having the girl’s games focus on originality would be cool. Women are never the protagonist of video games anyways so that should be easy. The episode can start out with the boys and girls hanging out at times in front of a tv or at a computer or each of them has a pc and some of the boys making fun of the girls about how they are not good at video games and that video games are not for girls. They could be at Starbucks maybe or some business where kids could hang out and play games. Then there can be an ad on tv or someone comes in and puts up a sign for an ad or something that educates all the kids that there is a new class or building where locals or just local kids can learn about video game production. The boys can show interest but put down the girls and this motivates the girls to want to take the class.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:40 pm

Coronavirus Parody
Not sure how to do this one but the news stories are so many, and I am obsessed with coronavirus. I can see a joke on Coors Banquet beer and so make a Coors banquet virus. I think having a celebrity that we can say lives in the wild of South Park that he or she, I’m thinking Adam Driver, has sex with a cow in town and is able to pass on a new Coors banquet virus mutation to the cow. It can be that Adam Driver loves Coors beer and lives in the wild of the mountains of Colorado drinking beers all day until he falls asleep. From there humans eat the cow and now are sick as the disease mutated again to pass from cows to humans. Adam Driver can get really drunk and like to have sex with things while hallucinating that they are Carrie Fisher and Daisy Ridley and other female cast members he has worked with as he shouts their names while raping wild animals. It can be very contagious like coronavirus where a cough and sneeze infect a whole room or just by fomite and touching things people can get the disease. I think it would be funny to see the disease make the infected act and look like Adam Driver. He has been in some movies as late like Star Wars and been on SNL and did one where he was in a divorce I think of Netflix. I’m sure there are many funny scenes that make someone look like an idiot that Adam Driver acted in a film and so the virus has people become like these scenes. People can go around making quotes from Adam Driver movies as well. There can be just jokes on Adam Driver’s appearance as well and attitude and demeaner that others have and so does he. Any other celebrity would work as long as there are funny movie outtakes and appearance jokes. I remember the Kylo Ren waistband around his belly was one. It can be one child from town character likes the Adam Driver sickness as Adam Driver is their favorite actor and so this person can be out to stop efforts of finding a cure and saving the town. The episode can have a fun parody or two of corona beer commercials and of Coors beer commercials and be the way the town is informing the public of the disease, but they can be very funny. Like a scene on a beach and people acting like Adam Driver did from scenes in movies and getting really drunk and having sex with anything that moves. It can be that people are annoyed by the Adam Driver impressions and everyone hates this disease. There can be people who turn fully into Adam Driver and terrorize the town acting like a tirade Kylo Ren destroying everything with lightsabers. It can be that the real Adam Driver is needed to help find and create a cure, but he is living somewhere in the mountains of South Park. Can be that doctors realize that to save everyone from fully turning into Adam Driver the real Adam Drive must be caught and brought to town so scientists can work on a cure. This can have the boys and a couple of adult’s team up to search the mountain and can include the one child who loves Adam Driver and wants to sabotage the mission. It can be that Randy and other parents and kids are infected and so the kids and adults team have people that are counting on them. There can be a full lockdown in the town and a Colorado state emergency. The episode can lead to a cave where Adam Driver lives, and he makes his own Coors beer. The cave can be full of his awards and things relating to movies he was in and he can have sex dolls of actresses he starred with. The team can try to talk sense into Adam Driver, but he eludes to where he isn’t going anywhere and can’t because of his addiction. He can then drink lots of Coors beer and become insane and really horny trying to have sex with several members of the team. This leads to the team having to put down Adam Driver by shooting him dozens of times while he makes quotes from his movies, Adam Driver can kill one or two members of the team. So, then the team takes back Adam Drivers body, and this is enough for the scientists to work up a cure. It can be that the town realizes that it would be an injustice to not have any more Adam Drivers left in the world as the world needs at least one of them. So, the town votes to leave one infected person sick and allow this person to be the new and future and only Adam Driver left to make films and the like.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:55 pm

Fat Celebrities
We all know that Hollywood and the media industry has strict standards of beauty but there are many people that think they can just be fat and be people that end up in movies and tv shows. Most of the world doesn’t have such an opinion where women must be so skinny and men muscular. I think there could be some sort of person or event that changes this. There is that celebrity Lizzo that comes to mind and to be honest she is real fat. Still people like her and her music. It would be fun to see the real fat shamer’s be put to bed and end up fat also. I’m sure it would be funny to see male misogynists like Howard Stern end up real fat and farty and suffering from obesity. Lizzo can make a new song that convinces people that fat is better and that the skinny women in movies are ugly, weak, and useless. So, Trey could have some fun making a new song or two for this episode and have someone or people sing it or himself. Maybe Classi could be like a fake Lizzo but then again, she isn’t that fat but Classi should find a role in the episode. So, because of Lizzo’s song now everyone is putting on weight and looking fat like Lizzo and taking her advice. Also, all tv shows and films have fat people in them from then on. Stan and Kyle can be amazed by the quick change of things where as Cartman who just remains the same doesn’t notice anything. It would be fun to see PC Principal and Strong Women get fat or maybe they can be the counter culture for the episode where they think people are just wrong. Maybe Wendy also can be a big part in this episode like with the hobbit one. It can be that Wendy doesn’t want to get fat because it is trendy and thinks people are wrong as being obese is a health hazard. So, this could pit Lizzo vs Wendy and the PC family over a person’s weight. So, the episode can start with the kids in class and Cartman can be farting at Wendy who puts Cartman down for being so fat. Cartman could have been singing lyrics from one of Lizzo’s songs like the DNA test one. It shocks Wendy that people actually like what Cartman is doing as everyone likes Lizzo. The next day Lizzo releases her new song about everyone getting fat and how fat is better. Wendy cannot understand this whole Lizzo thing but is even more shocked as over the next week everyone starts to get real fat and people are eating like 2 or 3 meals at lunch and always eating. She can complain but Cartman butts in and states that he has always eaten 3 lunches during lunch and that everyone is finally getting it and being cool. Meanwhile the PC family can also not get it and are bothered when hanging out with old friends and people they have known as they are now real fat and farty. PC Principal and Strong Women can get concerned with how all the kids are now real fat and he can call in parents to discuss this as well but finds that even the parents of all the kids are fat. It is that only Wendy is thin as Kyle and Stan over time conformed and became fat. The PC babies can be upset at their parents and try hard to get fat but PCP and Strong keep hiding the food and putting the kids away from eating too much. PCP can be caught trying to get fat as he lost his cool but strong talks him down from it. This can lead to contacting the Child Protective Services, but they too are all fat now and so are their kids. Wendy and PC family can try to appear on TV, but they are shot down while live about their views. Lizzo can show up and debate Wendy and the PC family where everyone supports Lizzo. Lizzo can have lots of jokes about being skinny and how fat is better. PC family and Wendy realize the only way of reaching people is to make a song like Lizzo used to cause all this in the first place. So, PC Principal and Strong women and Wendy and the PC Babies write a new song with lyrics that tell people that Lizzo is wrong and that being a healthy weight is what is for the best and about the concerns of obesity. The song can be a success to some degree. So, this group are brought on live tv after its first release but Lizzo shows up again and starts to turn people against the new song. The news reporters are supporting Lizzo and so are the crowds but then one at a time each has a serious heart attack or medical emergency and dies live on tv and sh*ts themselves while having seizures. Then it can show many people throughout the US watching this on tv and then looking around their rooms to see people there doing the same thing and having medical emergencies and dying and sh*tting themselves. This leads to the PC group and Wendy winning the argument and everyone decides to lose the weight and go back to the way things were. It can be that Lizzo dies as well with a huge booming fart and explosion of feces.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:18 pm

Panty Prowler
I know there was the underpants gnomes that stole from people and especially Tweek. I think it would be fun to just forget that episode as how old it is now and maybe just adding in some of it as nostalgia. So there really are people that break into homes to steal women and young girls’ panties. I think it would be funny to have this happening in South Park, especially to the girls at school. I was thinking that Polish people and Slavs are getting a free ride on the show South Park unless you count Butters as Slavic. And I wanted to use a rather unused character. So, I want DogPoo Petuski to be the panty thief. He can be obsessed with girls at school but knows none of them like him as he is so dirty and smelly. He can like the underwear of girls because they are so clean, and he isn’t, and he likes girls. The episode could go a few ways like one would be that girls would find after a bath or shower or in the morning that all their panties are gone. It can be that lots of the boys at school got into dating and telling people who they like. So DogPoo would ask a girl out but they always say ‘no’ and so he would get mad and then plan to steal their underwear. He can leave behind a smell and feces and mud and the like in the girl’s room as a clue but for whatever reason no one is able to guess that DogPoo did it. I think having Craig at every revelation state DogPoo might have done it but to have Tweek comfort him and assure him he is wrong as a fun repeating joke. I like the idea of Tweek being friends with lots of the girls and he can make jokes about how Craigs underwear is perfect which Craig can get upset and say that he doesn’t share his underwear with Tweek. Still Tweek can blame the underpants gnomes and tell the girls about them. Tweek and Craig can go to the underpants gnomes while Craig doesn’t believe in them. A few of the girls can go along also. It can be funny to see the girls state they are not wearing any panties as all of theirs are missing when they meet people and tell of what happened to them. So, the underpants gnomes would deny stealing the underwear this time. Maybe they can take the kids hostage and not let them leave unless they get a pair of underwear for them. So Tweek states Craig has the best underwear and Craig gets upset but gives his to the underpants gnomes who let them leave stating how wonderful they are. It can be that the girls and everyone else always forget about DogPoo and so that is why no one accused him. It can be that one girl who says she is gay who was asked out by DogPoo remembered him and thought he may have done it but after the kids investigated DogPoo’s home they didn’t think he did it. DogPoo’s home can be very filthy and the father a construction worker and the mother a grocery store worker. The family can be hoarders who have just old stuff and rotting things everywhere. There can be a dozen dogs that keep pooping everywhere which is never being cleaned up. It can be that DogPoo takes the kids throughout his home and to meet varies relatives but with each new revelation it is more gross and feels less likely he was the one. He can be about to show off his shed club house, but the kids have seen enough and so leave. The underpants gnomes can give a clue after they are visited that points to a competitive eBay salesmen who is putting the underpants gnomes out of business. The kids investigate the eBay account and notice one of the girl’s underwear being sold on eBay is a girls from schools. They setup a meeting and it is Francis from school. He can try to run away but after a chase he is caught and reveals that DogPoo is the real Panty Prowler and he has all of them in his shed club house behind his home. This leads to the kids going to the shed where they find DogPoo masturbating to all the various panties in the shed with photos of all the girls. A fight can ensue where Craig and Tweek try to fight him, but he overpowers them. The girls can call the police. After a while it looks like Craig and Tweek will win the fight but one of DogPoo’s dogs shows up and attacks Tweek. Tweek is being beaten up and the girls try to help. Now DogPoo and Craig are fighting while Tweek begs for his life and keeps screaming Craig’s name. The fight can continue but then the cops show up and shoot dead the dog which makes it take a huge dump. DogPoo can scream the dogs name but Craig lands a power punch and knocks DogPoo out. The police handle things from there. So later at school all the girls are so happy and do a swirl for Craig and Tweek stating they have their underwear on now. They can say too bad you guys are gay as we all would have dated you. Craig and say they are not gay but Tweek can answer and say he was just joking we are gay. The episode ends in this way.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”