Ideas For Season 24

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPolo

Re: Ideas For Season 24

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:09 am

Hunters
I’ve been seeing these advertising for the Amazon series Hunters which is about Jewish people that are out to find and kill and kidnap former Nazis that committed war crimes during WWII. I think of how Kyle or his dad being targeted would be funny. Like what if Kyle and his family love this Hunters series and keep talking to everyone about it. They can say they would do the same thing and act like they are going to attack Cartman. Cartman can feel othered by that and Kyle can make mean jokes at Cartman about Jews killing and kidnapping Nazis. Cartman can then form a plan to make it look like Gerald and Kyle are of a bloodline related to Heinrich Himmler or another notorious Nazi like Hitler would work too. Which the info is given to Israel where the real Nazi Hunters of Mossad either kidnap Kyle or his dad or both of them. It can go that both Kyle and Gerald start to believe that they were lied to and that they really are related to Himmler. Not sure how Cartman could pull this off. Perhaps he could travel to Germany and contact descendants of Himmler who are still live and trick them into giving him their blood and saliva. Then he uses that to give to Israel claiming that he had found unknown relatives of Himmler. I believe that all of Himmler’s relatives have decided to never have children and have undergone surgery to make sure they never can have children. So, when the Israelis are given evidence that there are Himmler family alive and living as Jews undercover and are making babies, the Jews decide to kidnap the Broflovski males. Cartman can tell the Israelis a big fish tale how the Broflovski’s are still active as Nazis and are planning a take over and the like. So, the episode would go with the Broflovski family bragging about the Hunter series and then Cartman gets mad and gets Himmler blood and saliva and tells the Israelis this is Kyle’s and Gerald’s. Cartman says they are Nazis and up to something. The Jews act like the Hunters characters and kidnap Gerald while Kyle can find out that he is really a Nazi. Gerald can be questioned a lot and be presented evidence that he is a Nazi. I guess Cartman could have hacked or sent in like Ancestry DNA to make it look more like Broflovski are Nazis. Gerald can be brainwashed into thinking he is a Nazi and now his appearance and voice change where he is now like a German Nazi in all ways. He forgets what he was and believes to be related to Himmler. Kyle goes through the same where he finds out he is related to Himmler and at first doesn’t believe it but after time does. He starts to change as well and so does Ike and Sheila. The whole Broflovski family changes into Nazis. Cartman can be laughing the whole time and Kyle can not figure it out that Cartman is behind it all. Kyle can become really racist and a skin head and wants to be racist with Cartman and bully other kids and people. Gerald can be forced by Israel to have his reproductive organs removed in order to be released. This happens and so Gerald is allowed to go free. They say they will come for Kyle soon. This leads to Kyle and Gerald being really racist and joining hate groups who take them with open arms. So now Cartman can be laughing even more as he has caused two proud Jews to totally flip and do a 180-degree change in direction and become complete racists. I guess Cartman can get sick of the way Kyle is acting and how racist he has got as now Kyle even puts down Cartman for how Irish he is. Gerald can be out causing so much trouble and harassing people with his Nazi buddies now as well. So Cartman can write telling Israel that the whole thing was a trick or present them the evidence. They can send people out to find the Broflovski family. They can try to kidnap the again but are only able to capture Sheila and Ike. This can lead to Kyle and Gerald going to the local synagogue with a can of gasoline and a couple of guns like hand guns and a shot gun and two assault rifles. There, Nazi friends can come along as well to cleanse the Jews. It can be a race against the clock. Shelia and Ike can realize that they really are not related to Himmler and that everyone was wrong. So now Mossad and Sheila and Ike must go tell Kyle and Gerald before it is too late. So now as Kyle and Gerald shoot their way into the synagogue and are demanding the release of their family or else. That is when rate before people start getting killed that Mossad and Sheila and Ike show up. They can try to explain that the whole thing was a mistake. News crews could show up to and so can Cartman. I guess Cartman can help explain what he did and why before Kyle and Gerald kill anyone. I guess it would be okay for a few people to be shot but they are expected to live who are Jews at the synagogue. So, it would be a funny moment where Kyle and Gerald find out they really are not Nazis and in front of their new Nazis friends that thought they were super cool. I guess that Gerald and Kyle can shoot dead the real Nazis after they get mad at them and start to make fun of them. This can lead to them being forgiven for their actions as the whole thing unfolds live on TV. So, the episode would end with Cartman explaining what he did and why and everyone being so shocked and appalled.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:23 am

Legend Of Zelda
I really love the Legend of Zelda franchise. I think it would be fun to have a full episode be in Zelda form. Stan Marsh hasn’t really had an episode where he is the main character in so long. I think the last one was Whale Whores. Not sure how to do this one. I would like Cartman to be Gannon and Wendy can be Zelda with Stan as Link. It could be there is a new Zelda game out and Stan got a copy and so did all the other kids. Stan could own a sword also that he got as a gift that is a toy, I guess that could have come with the game or been sold separately as something Nintendo did for fun. He and other characters would like to carry the swords for the episode. And it can be like that everyone in town knows this and wants to play along for Stan this episode with him being Link. I guess it could start out with Kenny being sick and not able to make it over to Stan’s house to play the new Zelda game. Kenny can act as the fairy Navi while Stan is on the phone with Kenny. I think it would be fun for there to be like 4 or 5 music song sequences in the episode with one beginning and ending and a few after major scenes. Seems tough to do a whole Zelda in one episode but it would be to try for it. It can be that Stan hears that Cartman is hanging out with Wendy on Valentine’s day at his house and they have the Zelda game and are playing it together. So, Stan must make it through town to Cartman’s house to catch them and save Wendy from dating Cartman. It can be that Stan was to hang out with Wendy on Valentine’s day but forgot as he wanted to play the new Zelda game with his friends. It can be that Kyle had heard that Cartman was being romantic with Wendy as Cartman can keep calling up Kyle to brag and so Stan who had forgotten about Valentine’s day will have to go and pick some things out to impress Wendy and have a fight with Cartman for Wendy. It can be that Cartman had known that Stan would forget and would want to play the new Zelda game instead, so he talked to Wendy and convinced her to come over his house to play that day. There can be the first song about this I guess of just as an intro or the episode intro. Cartman could have bragged to Kyle that he was going to kiss Wendy and go to second base after beating the Zelda game. So, it was before Stan started the game up or before he started playing a new game that he figured out what was happening from a call from Kyle. So, Stan wants to find a gift, but many have already been sold out or at least the good ones. He can be stuck having to solve some sort of puzzle and do missions in order to get a real good gift. He could have first been tricked into buying a sh*tty gift from someone selling gifts at a corner of a street and it ended up being pure bootleg and garbage. Kenny could have helped him pick it out as he has bad taste, but they later found it to be trash. Kind of like buying or making the big sword in one of the Zelda games which used to break so fast or the buying the big wallet that was a trick which the one wallet had a hole in it, and you would lose all your money. So, Stan would then be out of money and then needs to find a way to make money. This would be the second song location. Stan’s actions of helping people in need and fighting the thieves would be on tv and so Wendy could see that or on her phone but so would Cartman notice. So, he can try and find work to do which could be guarding an area from thieves who can be kids with swords that he has to fight after the clerk leaves and also moving things from a truck into a store and things like that. So, by doing this stuff he can earn enough money to buy a new gift. He can find a store that has chocolates and flowers, but Kyle could tell him what Cartman had bragged that of what was his gift and so Stan needs to buy one more item to best Cartman. Insert third song. Not sure what another job would be to earn money, but I think of something like riding a horse. Stan could have found work at a rodeo that was happening in town. He can be tasked to clean up the poop. But during the rodeo there can be a wild horse or bull and so someone says they would pay mega money for someone to save the day. So, Stan gets onto a horse and using a rope to lasso the bull or wild horse and stops people from getting hurt. People can be so impressed, and the event can be on tv and the internet. Wendy and Cartman could have seen what Stan did and so Wendy liked it but Cartman was scared and Stan can say he is coming for Wendy to save her. Stan then can take the money he was given and buy a real nice ring. Insert 4th song. Stan can show up at Cartman’s home and he can have to duel with Butters and win outside the house. Then inside Cartman’s house he can find Cartman and fight him and end up winning. Stan can tell Wendy a lie about where he was and why he was late, and she can be understanding saying she had seen him on tv today and didn’t really want to go to second base with Cartman anyways. She can admit thought that they did kiss after Stan kissed Wendy, this can make Stan throw up. Wendy can leave with Stan and with the gifts. 5th song that ends the episode.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:47 am

Beautifulpeople.com
I read today about this superficial website and their discrimination. It is a dating site that takes 48 hours to decide if they will allow you to join. They brag about having helped thousands of people to meet and get married and have kids. You have so score high on a beauty scale though to be allowed to join. Most of those allowed to join are European descendants. Strangely enough Irish men are the least allowed to join and German women are the least allowed to join as well. I think if we say Cartman is Irish and German that he would probably hate this site. Plus, he is so fat and out of shape. I think it would be funny for Strong Women to be a member of the site but for some reason PC Principal was turned down from joining as they said he was ugly. So, I really like the towns people to try and become a member of the site and there can be people that are allowed to join where others are not. I would think Stan, Butters, Craig, Token, Clyde, as some male kids allowed to join. Cartman, Kyle, Kenny, Tweek, Jimmy as ones not allowed to join. Not sure how to separate the 4th grade girls but some would be allowed, and others wouldn’t. I think Randy, Garrison and PC Principal wouldn’t be allowed to join but Sharen and Strong Women would. I guess it would be fun to see people who are supposed to be together as they are married or are dating or have in the past, to be in relationships with a partner that was turned down by the site. The partner that was turned down would try to spy on what does on at the site and with the app. They would try to figure out what they did wrong to fix things. They would try to join the site again with a fake account and things like that and fake photo. It can be that the people on the site now are all friends and hang out all the time and don’t like to spend time with nonmembers. It can be that nonmembers all hang out to try to find a way of joining the site and figuring out the secrets of members to better help their odds of joining. The website beautifulpeople would have strange culture and procedures in determining who is attractive and who isn’t. Can’t really think of any rate now. I think that the site is Danish so Bedrager could come back for this and could try to make it a 2-parter I guess. It can be that separating people by beauty was the plan to ruin relationships and leading to the destruction of the planet. It can be that Bedrager is able to gain the intelligence of who is dating who and so he only allows one partner to join knowing this will cause a divide in the relationship. The divide will lead to divorce and people living single and so there would be a cease in procreation leading to the extinction of the human race. I guess he could have racist and bigoted thoughts as to who gets allowed in as well. So, Gerald and the trolls can be used again. I guess Shelia would not be allowed in for having red hair and being so fat, but you never know. And Gerald I would think would have to be not in the group to want to go against it, or would he? Could be Gerald is allowed into the site and he likes to troll and make fin of nonmembers which is what is becoming so popular like from before the internet was reset. It can be he runs into Dildo Shwaggins and Dildo did it on purpose to meet Gerald to tell him that Bedrager is behind the site and is alive. He can know all trolls are active on both sides some allowed in the site and some not. The trolls are being tricked and puppeted to help ruin relationships all directed by Bedrager. All trolls are separated by beauty and are attacking everyone on social media making it impossible for people to function correctly. Not only are people living their partner from not feeling a connection because their partner is never with the site if they are or is with the site when they are not, but also people are acting as imposters of their partner to attack them othering people and creating a huge divide among half the planet. People get bullied now for either being a member or not as the jealously and envy is too high. So now the old team of trolls can act to defeat the site and Bedrager once again. Bedrager kind of died in his last appearance like Darth Sidious who ended up being alive in the last star Wars film Rise of Skywalker. So, I guess Bedrager would be very ugly and disfigured now and needs plastic surgery or has had a lot of it as his beauty was so ruined by the fall into that pit of fire. I would think pointing out his appearance would be one way he is defeated. He could wear a Phantom of the Opera mask like in the new James Bond movie “No Time To Die” and so once the mask is removed all the members and people that are attractive that run and operate the site quit or turn on him. I guess he would need a final way to die then.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:04 am

St. Patrick’s Day
South Park hasn’t had a St. Patrick’s Day episode yet. It would need lots of Kenny and his family can help as well. I can see it that Kenny’s family waited to the last minute to buy food for the holiday and so Kenny is forced to go out and take what money he has to try and buy some food for his family. It can be his father spent all his money on beer and his mother spent it all on meth. Karen and Kevin would be counting on Kenny to find a way of making money and buying some food for the family. I guess that Stuart could have bought lots of beer and hard alcohol and took the kids to go watch the parade and marathon in town. It can be that he got really drunk and got arrested. Kevin can say he will bring Karen home, but they all know that their mom is really high on meth and has no money. It can be that Stuart was supposed to buy food for the family but bought beer instead and then drank it all. Kenny could have found out and helped get his father arrested. So, Kevin and Karen go home, and Kenny says he will go and find a way of getting some food for the family. I realize this is like the Zelda episode idea some where the character needs to find work and money. It can be that none of his friends have the food and none are celebrating St. Patrick’s Day. Cartman can tell Kenny to go f*ck off. Kyle can say he doesn’t celebrate the holiday and shut the door fast as he is a Jew and doesn’t want to loan out money. Stan can feel bad and offer money, but Randy comes to the door and gets angry as Stuart owes him lots of money for the past for jack and crack. I don’t know much about Saint Patrick, but it sounds cool for him to visit Kenny at the end of the episode and to reward him with money or gifts. Maybe Kenny could be kidnapped by child sex slave pimps while walking home empty handed. The traffickers can have other kids kidnapped already during the ordeal. They can drive to a motel to have johns have sex with children there. Kenny can find god in himself and remind everyone it is St. Patrick’s Day and that they should be celebrating and that his family is counting on him to return with food. he traffickers can ask where he lives and when learning that they say they will kidnap the rest of his family. Kenny can get angry and try to fight but is beaten for talking back but is able to contact police of what is happening. It can be that while beaten and knocked unconscious that he has a vision of Saint Patrick who tells him what to do and of what lies ahead and that everything will be alright. So, when Kenny wakes up, he can escape and call the police with the help a citizen. It could have been Kenny had made friends with a girl around Shelley’s age that had been kidnapped recently that was being used to have sex with John’s. Kenny could meet her mother after he runs away, and they contact police. A lot of the police are Irish and so is Detective Yates. It can be that Kenny tells his story to Yates and Yates tells Kenny he is a hero. Yates feels bad for him and his brother and sister. He agrees to take Kenny home as no one is answering the phone. Yates agrees to buy some food for the family also but when he arrives at Kenny’s home, he finds Kenny’s mother real high on meth and fighting with the kids and the home is a mess. So, Yates has to arrest Kenny’s mother. It could have been Kenny’s mom came out to meet the cop but after he started to leave, and she had thanked Yates, she beat Kenny and went into an intoxicated tirade over Kenny getting his father arrested. So, Yates calls for back up and investigates and determines that the mother needs to be arrested. She can leave in another officer’s squad car. Yates can still have all the food he bought for the family and he and his wife have no children. So, he can invite them to spend the night with him until their father is released from jail the next day and is sober. So, Yates take protective custody of the kids and has them over his place. Yates’ wife can be surprised and pleased. Not sure why the Yates’ don’t have kids, maybe they have some sort of physical problem or they just didn’t want any yet. But they can be happy to mentor these kids. So, the Yates family and Kenny and his brother and sister all cook the food together and celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and then eat the food and talk. They all can be very happy and thankful. I guess Yates could tell of how Kenny was kidnapped and how he saved himself and the other kids. Kenny can say the real Saint Patrick came to him and told him what to do and of what would be happening that day and that everything would be alright. I guess it can end with the possibility of Kenny, Karen, and Kevin now being adopted by the Yates family. This would mean that Kenny could have a complete change in personality and he and his siblings can go from being dirty and poor and unintelligent and delinquent, to being well-behaved, clean clothed, good students, and future cops. I’m sure there would be lots of current cop shows to steal some scenes and music from to help fuel this carrying over plot.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:37 am

Hatterson
I like this character I thought of who would be named Hatterson. He would be like a Hatfield and McCoy type of character and get into similar feuds. He would like to take from the way someone else looks and of the meaning and connotations of someone else’s name and steal from that as to how to currently carry themselves. I would like Hatterson to be one of Randy’s only remaining neighbors. He too grows marijuana. Randy can want to compete with him and Hatterson the same. It can be that whatever moves Randy makes Hatterson is right there with him doing the same thing in real time. Hatterson can imitate Randy and out Randy himself. In all the memorable scenes of Randy and with him having his farm, Hatterson can rehash these scenes as his way of beating Randy at things. It can be that mainly the two compete with growing marijuana and sales, but things can spiral into other competition. It can be that whenever Randy issues a challenge or accepts one that Hatterson always ends up winning as he is just better at beating people at their own game. Hatterson can find a way to have his own Towelie type of character that helps him with his farm, and he can have his own daughter and son and wife. It can show that over time that each Hatterson character becomes more in appearance of the Marsh family member and then improves on that being better in all ways. The idea of the Hatterson character is that he likes to steal from other people. This mainly being he will steal the hat off the head of his victim. As long as he has their hat, he keeps on turning himself into his victim in all ways and then improves on that until they are completely better then their victim at everything, thus destroying the victim completely. So, it can be that Hatterson either stole Randy’s hat or maybe it blew off his head and onto Hatterson’s farm land and he decided to not give it back and instead just to wear it all the time. So, it can be that it is not only that Randy hates the Hatterson family but also does all of the Marsh family. It can be that the Hatterson family members are good at tricking their victim into being their friend where then they hang out with them and give them a good time for the time being but then they find something to steal and then disappear with the item and once they leave that is when the victim realizes that they had been robbed. I can see Randy losing prized marijuana seeds. I can see Shelley losing her virginity or her favorite copy of a Harry Potter book which is worth some money as it is a rare first edition copy. I can see Stan having his video game console stolen. I can see Sharon’s favorite night out clothing stolen. Towelie can have his favorite bong to stolen or his favorite zippo. After each character has their item stolen, they can accuse the Hatterson character of stealing the item. The Hatterson character can deny the theft but over time can be seen and caught with the item but when they attempt to take it back or get into the face of a Hatterson they are punched and given a black eye. It can be that Hatterson’s are great fighters and so they punch first and then walk away. The Hatterson characters can be always a little taller then the Marsh family members they are supposed to be matched up to. They can be lean but athletic. It can be that Randy realized that the farm next door to Hatterson had foreclosed and so he contacts the previous owner. It is then he can learn of the horrors the last family that lived there went through and how it ruined their family’s life. There can be photos of the last family that lived next door to the Hatterson’s, and they could have been a normal family but over time in other photos you could see the destruction and wear and tear the Hatterson’s had on them. In photos you can see the Hatterson family and how they changed to fit in with their neighbor. Not sure how to end this. It can be that the Marsh family plans a raid to get all their stuff bad. They can check the property and find that their home is now modeled the same as there is. When they check the barn, it is full of not only the Marsh families stolen goods but everyone else’s from the past. But that is when the Hatterson family shut the barn door and say it is time to settle it. I guess there could be a cool fight where the Hatterson characters are winning the fight. It can be the Marsh family is just about killed but then Randy decides to steal for a Hatterson member, or he can put on an item from all the stolen goods in the barn. This confuses the Hatterson family. Randy can know what family the item belonged to and keep talking to the Hatterson person while he fights him. This can confuse the Hatterson’s and so the rest of the Marsh family tries on items from that one family that was the last to live at the other farm. It could have been Randy kept a photo of the last family and told each of his family the name of each of them. So, each Marsh family member would put on an item and say their name is the owner of the item and then beat to death the Hatterson family member. After the Marsh family kills each Hatterson, they can get rid of the bodies with Towelie’s help or with the help of the illegal immigrants who are in Mexican gangs. Then the Marsh family can contact all the owners of all the stolen merchandise and goods and redistribute them back to their owner.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:50 am

Pimple Popper Character
I myself get a little acne and the show has done this some. What about creating some sort of nerd character that is in middle school or high school and they have lots of acne. It can be that the Asian teacher is really difficult and so lots of the kids need to spend time after school with a study tutor. I guess the episode can center around mainly one of these people who the group of them can be high school kids. The main one is a male named Derek and he is jealous of all the other kids dating and has real bad acne. He can be good at helping the kids do their homework and learn the material, but he has real bad acne that pusses and pops and gets all that gross stuff on everyone and their books and homework. He can have a crush on a girl in the group, but she is dating another boy. He can be a Mormon and very religious. It can show that his life is really missing excitement and purpose. He can be ginger also. I guess the other kids can bully him all the time and tell him he is an incel one day and a mgtow the next. Derek can be heavily influenced by his peers and their opinion of him. He doesn’t really see it as bullying what is happening to him, but he is totally being controlled. It can be that his father died in Afghanistan and left lots of guns that the mother inherited, and the mother decided to stay single for the rest of her life. So, I think I like that the other kids would bully him to be a mass shooter and Derek took it to heart. It can be that they do the wrong thing and after getting him into school shootings that they put him down and bully him to his face and tell him to fight back. It can be that Derek goes home and gets a couple of guns. He can use a handgun and assault rifle. He can then bring the guns back to school and do a school shooting. He can shoot the boy that was dating the girl he liked and then kill his friend and then kill the girl. The kids can be afraid and run to take cover, but some just stay and try to hide under the tables. PC Principal can hear the shots and act. He can open a draw in his desk and open a lock box. In the box he has a handgun. He pulls the gun out and loads in a magazine. Derek can be walking down the halls and shooting random people at this point. Finally, PC Principal find the gunman and is able to shoot and kill him by emptying his clip into the gunman’s chest. It can be that Strong Woman was shot and PC Principal can run over to her and try to help her. He can go to the hospital with the kids and Strong Woman and stay there the next couple of days. It can be declared that Strong Woman is brain dead and that she must be taken off life support. PC Principal can not be able to bear killing the women he loves and finds himself not strong enough to take her off life support. The PC Babies can be very sad as well. It can be that Strong Woman is taken home and now needs around the clock care. It can be that PC Principal has to hire a morbidly obese middle-aged black women to care for Strong Woman and feed her and bath her and change her diaper. It can be that this black women steals from the home all the time and calls in on psychic hotlines with the homes phone and runs up big bills. I guess Wendy can be used to care for the PC Babies. This causes the PC Babies to see Wendy as their new mother and PC Principal starts to develop romantic feelings for Wendy which Wendy understands. PC Principal can attend the funerals of all the victims and give a speech at each one. He can visit the unmarked grave of the shooter and ask him why he did this and ruined his life. It can be that PC Principal has an inappropriate moment with Wendy when they kiss in his car when he is giving her a ride home from his home. She can be accepting of the kiss but PC Principal catches himself and realizes he is making a mistake. He can say he is sorry and drive home. When PC Principal arrives back home, he can plan to commit a murder suicide of killing the PC Babies, Strong Woman and himself with his handgun. The Babies can figure out what is happening and can keep evading their drunk father and escaping certain death. PC Principal could be very drunk as he drank a bottle of whiskey before arriving back home. The babies can make it into the room Strong Women is in bed and the kids can hide with their mother. The can pray and tell mommy to wake up. Rate before PC Principal pulls the plug on the life support machines and shoots dead everyone Strong Woman can wake up out of her coma somehow curing her brain-dead diagnosis and pull the cord herself showing she was strong enough. She can be fine now and not need assistance. PC Principal drops his gun and goes and hugs his Strong Woman and the kids. They can all forgive each other and be thankful of how strong the baby’s mother really is.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:07 am

Twitch Moderator
I have gotten to know people that make twitch videos and moderate them and they are such snowflakes. I would love to see these people joked on. They are the most ignorant people on the internet. Many of them still watching kids shows that even toddlers watch. It is so sad. If you like video games these people will ruin them with their severe mental health problems and ability to take offense for everything because they never try in the world and they failed so bad at school. Imagine playing video games with someone that doesn’t know any history or what is happening in the news today. These people are so easy to take advantage of. They get jobs that are comparable to slave labor as they pay so little being a moderator. So, I would think that someone like Cartman would be the perfect Twitch moderator. The job gives so much room to be autocratic and act in an authoritarian dictatorship minority elite way with not allowing people to give honest feedback and replies in chat. They can feel the power they have and abuse it. Many of the people that make videos there are not even that good and have like no followers. These people are the ones that dropped out of high school and never really attended college. They now just eat junk food and watch kids shows all day while playing video games as well. Many of them have substance abuse problems and sexuality issues. Because of their nihilism they fall in with those that suffer from mental health disorders and is why they develop autism and the like. They complain but mania and depression, they think they are supposed to like to play the same game all the time and get the same high or watch the same tv show and never get bored. Their ability of self-diagnosing what is wrong in their lives and of that their own actions are the fault is an impossibility. They feel they were born with issues and that it isn’t their lifestyle and life choices that are causing the problems in their lives. So, it would be great to have Cartman stop going to school. Everyone could have not noticed but they realized they are now able to all do much better with grades and the class is now able to cover all material planned and extra. So, they go to check on Cartman, and he is now into playing video games online using twitch with streaming his games. He also is moderating games now too. Cartman can have all these new friends who are like him and dropped out of school and claim to have issues where they just have to watch tv all day and play video games, that they are just sick. Some kids from school can be tricked and fooled into becoming like Cartman as he is the great manipulator. This leads to concern from parents and teachers as the kids are not attending class anymore or being productive members of society. Kyle can see that Twitch is a problem as all his friends are becoming societal problems. Kyle can try to talk reason into these people, but it goes nowhere. Now his classroom is growing smaller and smaller each day. Kyle can talk to other kids from other school and adults in general and realize everyone is having this problem. Kyle can reach out to Twitch to tell them of the growing epidemic of useless people in America and worldwide. I like that there would be some sort of sinister force at work behind Twitch like Japan or Saddam Hussein or Canadian Satan or Bedrager. How about we find out that Twitch is run and owned by Iran’s Ayatollah and Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei. Twitch can be run like a Rocky and Bullwinkle episode. I think Kyle would need some others to help him defeat Iran. I like the idea of Mossad or some sort of Jewish group to want to defeat Twitch from profiting and also from destroying the world and turning all people into its puppets who only play video games. So, I guess Kyle would be surprised and informed of the situation. It can be that things are at a boiling point and the control Twitch has is too large to where most of the world is about to fall apart. Things I guess would lead Kyle and a group of Jews to Iran. I also, since I have done Mossad a lot, like it to be maybe a mixed team of people of many different race and religious backgrounds but the teams’ members would be of people hated by the Iranians, seems fun. So, it can be a surprise helicopter landing into Iran to invade the Twitch headquarters. Maybe it would be better for the Twitch headquarters to just be in the US. Twitch is in San Francisco and is owned by Amazon. I still like the Ayatollah to play a roll in the episode as he or Iran is like never covered. Maybe it would be to do Jeff Bezo’s again and give him a new motive as to why he wants people to be lazy and just play video games all day and do nothing else and be poor and childlike. Maybe there can be a league of doom or something of people behind Twitch that just hate people of the Western World. So, I guess certain characters would be the good guys and invade the headquarters. Workers there and henchmen can suffer and be like the stereotypical gamer, so they are weak and easy to beat at everything and suffer intelligence problems and lose at everything outside a video game. So, I guess it is easy to destroy the headquarters. I guess it ends with Kyle back in class and so are all his friends.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:31 am

Boxing Character
There is a big boxing fight on today with Wilder vs Fury and it seems fun for there to be an episode about boxing. There was the Satan vs Jesus one. I think the original Tweek vs Craig episode was to have a fight maybe boxing but I still think this plot can be used again. I would like a character to seek out a “career” in boxing or I guess MMA or UFC could work also. So, there would be a character that wants to fight for money and as a job. They can go to a gym, workout and have a trainer and spar with people. I don’t want the character fighting the people at school like some sort of dispute settlement and mediation or negotiation, that has been done already. I do like the idea of Stan to be this character but really anyone of them could work. So, the character would be like the athlete of the school and people would like him and he could have girls that like him too. I guess the challenges of the episode would be the kid winning his fights. Seems stereotypical that there would be a girlfriend and having to make sure to keep the relationship going. There can be making sure to get good grades as well. There can be doing work in the community and helping other people out and spending time with their family. I see there is a need of comedy here. I guess the only comedy would be making the episode like a classic Rocky film that is joked on or something like that. I guess the character can battle depression and homosexuality, and drug abuse also. There can be if things get to a professional level where there is sh*t talking on tv before fights and leading up to them. This idea is actually difficult to come up with a plan for. So, I guess the episode would start with Stan being noticed by his friends that he is never around anymore and never has time for anybody. Then they can see his abs and realize he is jacked. Wendy can want them to leave Stan alone as she is totally hot for his body. Then it can cut to Stan at the gym and exercising and training. He can have the adults who he is subordinate to and he can have the other kids where he is seen as one of their best. It can then show Stan talking about how he has a fight coming up. It can then show him with his family eating. Next it can show the fight where we can get like I guess a minute of the fight and where Stan wins. It can then have Stan in bed and happy. We can next have Stan’s friends trying to lead him away from sports to hanging out and eating junk food and playing video games. His friends can be put off by him. Wendy can then show up and complain that Stan blew her off and that he is distant now. So, this can lead to Stan and Wendy breaking up and her getting a boyfriend out of jealously. Stan can not mind. We can then get another sequence of Stan’s normal day. There can be scenes where people at the gym tell Stan he is rising in the ranks and that he may be up to compete in the state championships. It is that Stan just needs to win one more fight to qualify. There can be where Stan got a bad quiz grade and his mother can say he will have to stop boxing if he fails the test coming up. We can see Stan spend extra time studying and then he does great on the test. There can be pressure to use drugs by Nathan I guess but Jimmy could tell Nathan to get lost and support Stan. There can be Randy wanting to do a promotional and do some sort of community work and having Stan participate. Stan can have his next fight which we can see like one minute of it and he wins. So, by this point there are lots of people upset with Stan as he doesn’t have time for people. There can be his fellow boxers though that like him, and his family can, or Randy can just not care, and Shelley is just acts nice. I guess there could be a joke where Stan learned he liked boxing as the origins. Could have been from watching his father be drunk and fight with people. Another motivation could be a female that went crazy and got arrested fighting others. Other jokes can be Stan has a trainer that speaks Mexican all the time and can be racist and not like Stan. He can say gay jokes about Stan and give him a gay nickname that Stan is not able to identify. He can slap Stan also and talk about abusing white women. A good joke would be how jealous people are of Stan and how they try to make him miss them, but they are left feeling worse for trying as it never works. So, things would work towards the big state championship and Stan can fight it and win with a minute of footage. He can dedicate the fight to something stupid like his grandpa that can’t even remember his name. Grandpa could have been a boxer to and is one reason he has memory problems and could have been motive for Stan as well. His Grandpa can attend all his fights and add comic relief. I guess low blows and pulling down someone’s pants would be funny and head-butting people and fart jokes would work. Brain damage would be funny and real badly beaten faces with blackeyes and swollen everything. People that have facial and body paralysis that work at the gym and own it or are trainers would be funny. The guy or guys with paralysis can talk how it was all worth it even though now their life quality is diminished now because of their years in the ring and the like. It can show that choosing boxing f*cks up your future. They could have memory problems too and bowel and farting issues and have the shakes. Stan can have ads to Mexican food products on his trunks as this trainer helped set that up. Stan can have like gay colors and trunks as well.
StuartTakesADump

Postby StuartTakesADump » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:49 am

When will Shrink Ray Island come to South Park?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:10 pm

StuartTakesADump wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:49 am
What is shrink ray island? Is it the 2011 video game? I'll never play that game so I can't help you.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:19 am

Mikaela Spielberg
I have read the last couple of days about this adopted daughter of Steven Spielberg. She has decided to become a porn star and has been making porn and uploading the videos to PornHub.com but has since deleted the videos. Steven first was saying he was supportive and is now saying he is confused and embarrassed. I don’t know what the videos were, but I read they were solo vids. This kind of just ruins Steven’s films some and paints him a bad parent and pedophile. Mikaela is marrying a man in his 40’s also. I just see this girl’s life moving too fast for her and can tell she will get into trouble soon. I wonder if Steven is going to try to control her by cutting her off financially. I know that Steven was done with the Indiana Jones film bombing plot, but I think making fun of him for being such a bad parent would work. It seems so abusive to raise a baby who is of color and was adopted and to allow her to be raped and groomed by someone you allow access to her. Then when she ends up sick and mentally ill and an alcoholic you send her away to a far-off boarding school. It makes perfect sense that Mikaela is now in porn and needs a much older man to be with. There will be a lot more bombshells coming in the future I’m sure. So, I think that digging up some good dirt on the Spielberg family would be what we need. I’m surprised there is not a #MeToo of Steven. So, the episode would go with people finding out about Spielberg’s daughter and then they are sick and don’t want to watch his movies anymore. There would be boycotts. Spielberg can be a main character of the episode and Mikaela would be too. It can be that the town of South Park announces a ban on Spielberg films effective immediately. This can be carried through by Shelia and other feminist types that hate Steven’s parenting and what his films stand for now. Spielberg can be trying to clear his name, but Mikaela keeps making the news and doing crazy things. People can be caught looking at her porn also. So, Steven can show up in the town of South Park to fix things before they turn their little protest and to a national one or global one. Shelia and the other feminists can agree with help cure and educate the two after some persuasion. Companies like Disney can be saying they want to distance themselves from Steven, so he pleads to Shelia for help and comments on how bright she is. So, the episode would have both Steven and Mikaela show up in town as Steven threatens her and says he will cut her off and destroy her if she doesn’t help him clear his name. So, it can have Shelia and her group reteaching the Spielberg’s how to act. It can start out okay the way things are going which makes Shelia announce as such but later they are found out to be cheating which now Shelia has to lie about their progress. I don’t know the way they really are, but Steven can be generally fine, but he can be an enabler and unprotective and unsupportive of people and just revengeful. Mikaela can be prostituting herself in town and at every turn is using drugs and drinking alcohol and over taking pills and suffering mental health problems like depression. If she is not allowed to do so she explodes saying lots of curse words and being very mean. So, this can make for some funny scenes of why planned exercises go so wrong. Things would start out small with exercises and fail small too but as things get bigger so do the failures, but everyone is lying about how they went. It can be that the news is starting to reach national levels that Shelia is succeeding in fixing the Spielberg’s and so people think the films may be saved. So, there would be I guess the final exercise which people want to see on tv. It could have been that because Steven is Jewish and with bribery that he was able to get Shelia and the other feminists to lie some of how well things are going or lie a lot. Also, Shelia doesn’t want to look like a fool and failure on tv. Shelia could have promised to teach both Spielberg’s the proper way to act but the whole thing turned corrupt. So, now she and everyone else is worried as Steven and Mikaela will be working together and acting in a play that will be on live tv that is supposed to show that they are healthy now and not sick and that people can watch Spielberg films which represent healthy families. This is supposed to be the final example of them being clean people. So, it can be that the tv live special goes good for a while where by Steven has to keep covering for Mikaela with her errors, drugs, sex, and depression until it all goes off like a powder keg and Mikaela does something like has sex on live tv and does all this bad stuff. She can go on a tirade about her abuse and suffering in a tell all when she can’t handle her father faking anymore and trying to control her and manipulate her. He can do so as well and go on a tirade, and this is all on live tv. I guess people can say it was normal to see people get things out of their systems but that these people are f*cked up and unrepairable. So, it ends with all Spielberg films being banned and considered x rated filth.
StuartTakesADump

Postby StuartTakesADump » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:44 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:10 pm
StuartTakesADump wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:49 am
What is shrink ray island? Is it the 2011 video game? I'll never play that game so I can't help you.
Shrink Ray Island is going to migrate off of Poptropica.com onto South Park.
StuartTakesADump

Postby StuartTakesADump » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:46 am

Forget Shrink Ray Island. When will the episode where Wendy drinks a monster potion be released?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:23 am

The Right Cup
I sometimes dream of having my own coffee shop. I think of how Starbucks has basically tried to ostracize Right Wing and Republican types from their business by making it disgusting to go to a coffee shop and buying up all the properties where one could be installed is their tactic of keeping away desired competition. They ignore the people’s opinion and desires and make bathrooms available to non-customers being mainly the homeless and allow blacks and others to just go in there and steal seating and not buy something or they just ask for water. I am thinking of I guess the White family to realize something needs to be done about these damned leftists. It can be the Tweek’s coffee shop if there still is that or the Starbucks one, they have or what not is acting all leftist. It can be the White family is offended by how drugs addicts and drug dealers and homeless and people of color are not buying anything and how they are filling up the place. He can say he has had enough and decides to open his own coffee shop. It can be a Right-Wing Republican coffee shop that has that as its themes like with Rush Limbaugh on the radio for people to listen to and with Fox News on the tv and with banners and cut outs of Donald Trump and other Republicans. Food and drinks can be named after Republican characters like Ronald Reagan. The coffee shop would be called “The Right Cup”. It can be that getting a cup of coffee has become a hate crime that the left is carrying out against the right and The Right Cup is there to fix things. The Right Cup can start out with just one but them branches out and now there are several in every city all throughout the USA. I guess the inside would be kind of like Starbucks but having it like the coffee shop from the tv show Friends would be cool as well and with lots of Republican themes. It can be a place for people to be safe and bring their children without having to worry and a place to openly carry your firearm. There can be some comedy of having a certain group of characters that are supposed to be like the tv show Friends six characters that go there and hang out all the time. They can talk about Republican things the whole time and attack people of the Left and the people that ruin a coffee shop in general and act like they have the secret hots for each other. The Whites can run the place some but mainly just open and close the business and do daily audits. They can hire off duty Irish police gang members to work as security there who are allowed to carry their handguns openly. The physical requirements of the security job are being able to bench press 300lb for one repetition as the minimum. They also must do 100 sit-ups and then 100 pushups and then run 2 miles in 20 minutes time. The restaurant will be a huge success and people love the place, mainly right wingers love the place, but everyone admits the food and drinks are the best in the country. There can be the people of the left that hate going there because everything is just too perfect and clean and nice. The Leftists like smelly homeless and child rapists and drug dealers selling heroin that they miss. It can be that the old coffee shop in town is run out of business and is now used as a homeless shelter and so now the Leftists are forced to go to The Right Cup. So, there can be fights and security has to attack these leftists who cause problems there. The security can shoot to wound and to kill many of the leftist criminals and their enablers. The problems can be putting down Rush Limbaugh or Trump and destroying the property like a pinup of Trump or wanting the tv channel changed or the radio station changed or giving the homeless free money or coffee or inviting them into the business and offering advice that is Leftist to the college kids working there. Other issues would be homeless bathing in the bathroom sink and using drugs in there in the bathrooms or out in the open of the business. Other issues would be stealing from people and blacks wanting to do sit ins for no reason and so they are shot and killed by white police officers. I guess there would have to be protests and lawsuits by the left as they are such babies and can’t let other people have what they want, they just have to ruin everything people like and put some sort of LGBTQ spin on everything or have some sort of colored person steal white men’s ideas and then they make a good or service with the stolen info because their race is so weak and pathetic. So, it can then show the Republican and Friends characters enjoying themselves but having to deal with protesters and the like. Not sure how to end it. I want The Right Cup restaurant to stay in town and open. I guess the White family can’t afford to compete with all the lawsuits, so they agree to lighten up on some of the Right-Wing theme of the business. Or it can just be that the White’s win as they should be allowed to have a business as they like. It would end saying Leftists are just loser babies and people deserve to have proper coffee without crime and villainy. I would like Butters dad to play a major role in the episode as he is such an idiot leftist. Shelia is a leftist so she can like the dirty people, but I guess as a joke Ike could get herpes from a needle that pokes him. Butters dad could get shot by a drug dealer. There can be a lot to show that being around the criminals that go to coffee shops like Starbucks that if you are around them, they hurt you. This would start out with how Leftists are able to enable and control the criminal element into hurting only Right Wing people but after The right Cup is opened now criminals are hurting only Leftists.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:24 am

StuartTakesADump wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:46 am
Forget Shrink Ray Island. When will the episode where Wendy drinks a monster potion be released?
Viacom and South Park Studios are not legally able to use any ideas we suggest. If they did use an idea it would be coincidencial.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”