Ideas For Season 24

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPolo

Re: Ideas For Season 24

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:13 am

Anti-Greta Thunberg
I was thinking of how there is no one opposite of Greta Thunberg but yesterday I read there is one now named Naomi Seibt who is a German 19-year-old. This gave me a fun idea. What if people are upset that Greta gives so much shame to influence people to support her side. She is autistic and doesn’t go to school and can’t talk all the time and suffers depression and has all these issues. She is the perfect way to make people feel guilty and to force people to have to believe in climate change and go along with all the policies of reform. I was thinking of how Timmy would be somehow selected by Republicans to be their spokesperson for fighting against the Climate Change movement then. Could be the special ed kids were all talking about how cool Greta is and attractive and how they wish they were like her and how she changed their views on climate change. Can be the whole school has the hots for Greta and is saying they look up to her and people can say one of them may be the next Greta. But it can be that Timmy was angry and grumpy about something and after people asked it was that he hates Greta Thunberg. Timmy can say he will no longer go to school as he is protesting as he doesn’t believe in climate change and didn’t like Greta or that people were teaching climate change in school and trying to close down blue-collar jobs like coal mining and the like and how Timmy likes fossil fuels. So now Timmy can protest and not go to school and do so in front of the mayors building which attracts TVs crews. Now Timmy can’t really speak but only say his name, but people can listen to him and somehow understand what he is saying or make it up and so people will say all these great arguments that go against the climate change argument. Timmy is stuck in a wheelchair and is deformed with a large head, so he has shame power too. He can hate Greta and make the news about how angry he is. This can catch the eye of Republican types that realize that they also need a retarded type of person for their side of the argument because they can see how well it is working for the Left. So, they approach Timmy and soon he is on the radio show with Rush Limbaugh and meeting the president and appearing on Fox News. Timmy can appear at conferences and give speeches opposing climate change research and say there is nothing wrong with our environment. He can be with Breitbart also and more Alt Right news companies as well and debate prominent names on climate change research at colleges. The joke can be that Timmy just keeps saying his name and spazzing out, but people just act like they know what he is saying and is making all these great points against that there is climate change. People can say they feel motivated to not care about the environment and feel humanity is not making an impact on the environment with raising CO2 levels and raising global temperature and killing off living creatures with extinction and the like. This can scare people with CNN and of course all the major people of climate change like those that have won a Nobel prize and those running for president for the democrats. They can need to have a meet with their Leftist Greta vs the Right-Wing Timmy. So, Greta can take some sort of clean energy transport to meet Timmy somewhere like New York city for a huge debate on live tv. Timmy could have taken many different transports like planes, trains and automobiles. So, I have never really listened to Greta speak much but one time she kept acting like a spoiled immature princess wannabe queen and I think her like that some would be funny and to have her act in other ways as well. Timmy can have some new moves I guess as he realizes he must act like some sort of royalty person to stand a chance against Greta. So, he can act like a prince or king and ride a horse with a sword and crown and cape and the like. It can be that it is a showdown between Greta and Timmy to see who can act the most spoiled and like retarded royalty and the one with the most shameful problems in their lives to force people to agree with their side. Not sure how to end the episode. Maybe someone of reason realizes that these two disabled people are being taken advantaged of by greedy politicians and tv personalities who don’t really care about the environment and if there is a problem or not. I guess someone can make a speech like that on live tv at the debate, but people don’t care for what he says and want more retarded bullsh*t from Greta and Timmy. So, the debate would end a draw and so Greta did her part and thanks Timmy and complements him, and this helps change Timmy’s views of her and he acts nice to her and so they become more like friends after all they went through. Greta can give him and kiss that he really likes. So, then Greta leaves and Timmy returns to South Park to protest and fight that the environment is fine and that people are just overreacting.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:51 am

Castration
I was thinking of how it would be to be castrated. There are registered sex offenders living all throughout the USA, but their stories are never really told. I can’t really say I feel sorry for them but being one of them is one of the worst punishments there is. I would like a somewhat known character to rape a child and get into trouble for it. This character I think would be best to be single with no kids. Maybe it would be funny for it to be Wayne D? Anyways the character would use a dating app and or meet a girl at a food court at the mall. Could be that Wayne D was working at the food court and saw the girl all alone and liking certain rap music that he was into also. They would hang out and go somewhere and have sex. This could happen several times until adults find out about the relationship as the girl ends up pregnant. This would lead to Wayne D getting arrested. He could have prison justice against him where everyone takes a dump in the toilet and doesn’t flush and then Wayne D’s head is forced into the toilet and he has to eat it. This could happen once a day while he is in prison. It can be that Wayne D agrees to a lesser sentence and release from jail if he is castrated. It can be that the girl and her family have decided to keep the child, but Wayne D will never be allowed to see or meet the child. So, he gets castrated and now must live in a sh*tty part of town in South Park in a trailer and must be a registered sex offender. Now I don’t know everything about these people, but it would be to find out all the stuff that goes along with this and add it in as plots and make it comical. Like these people can’t live near a school and so it makes it difficult to find a place to live. Also, their family and friends all reject this person and force them out of their lives and provide them no help for the rest of their life. Also like everywhere they live and visit they have to go like door to door and say they are a pedophile and a registered sex offender which comes along with getting your ass kicked or bullying and people saying nasty things. There is also that they can not find any real work and have to take like the shittiest jobs that a society has. I would think our Wayne D has to be like a nightly janitor at a company or grocery store would work. So, he is forced to work with people that are illegal immigrants and people that have to hide. It can be that he gets into a fight with the Mexicans and so a gang beats his ass and he gets fired from his sh*tty job. He can keep getting his ass kicked at least like 4 times this episode. He can have to meet with a parole officer as well and have to go to therapy sessions with other pedophiles where they all talk and share their feelings and child cravings and problems. The group therapy can have many different people like a middle aged large black man named Rufus who doesn’t work and just lives with relatives in communities with children that he is always trying to rape. There can be an ex-businessman who met a girl on tinder and keeps trying to argue that she looked 18 and he keeps trying to get back into the game and buy stock. He can end up killing himself as no one will hire him. It can be that some of the pedophiles have denial issues and keep coming up with different answers besides taking guilt. There can be a lesbian women there that raped a young girl and taught her how to scissor. She can be very large and with tattoos and a pixie haircut. So, the episode would cover the day to day life that sounds unbearable to be a sex offender. There must be lots of people that hate these people. It can cover how one of these people try to find a date and how they must be rejected like all the time. It can cover cravings of wanting a child when you see one in person or on tv or on the internet. It can cover wanting to make sexual contact with kids on social media. I don’t know if Trey and Matt would want to kill off Wayne D but that sounds like a fun end to the episode. It can be that Wayne D has had enough and so goes to like a music concert with the last of this money and finds a white underaged girl that likes rap music like he does. He can hook up with her at the concert and then make his way to her bedroom later that night. The girl’s father can find them having sex and so a big fight ensues. I guess it would be cool to see the girls father get killed, like Wayne D says not this time as he doesn’t want to lose a fight anymore and so he pushes him, and he trips and bangs his head and dies on a night stand. So, then we can see Wayne D back in court and in prison. This time he can be murdered in jail. Not sure how he should be killed. I would think that one guy could rip the payphone headset and cord off the wall and beat Wayne D with it. Another guy could have a shiv he made from a comb and metal. Someone else could have metal in a sock to beat him to death with like a lock in a sock that killed Whitey Bulger. It can be that a female guard acted sexual and tries to entice Wayne D and so he follows her somewhere but then is jumped and murdered with some good old prison justice.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:57 am

What Race Are The Homeless?
I know they say that there are proportional numbers of people who are homeless that fit racial demographics in the US, but I really only see whites as the homeless most of the time in Sacramento county. I sometimes wonder if the homeless crisis is part of the Great Replacement. It may be that whites are being forced to become the ever-growing homeless population where other races get to have the jobs and have a family. What if there is a conspiracy by Leftist, Liberals, Democrats and people of color and of course the Jewish cabal that secretly runs the world. What if these people are trying to get rid of all whites in the Western World and part of the plan is to turn all whites in the US into unworking, uneducated, substance abusing homeless people as one of the first phases of ridding the world of the white race. It can be that allowing people of color like Latinos to replace whites is part of the plan as well in the US and then trying to fill all European nations with Africans and Middle Easterners as well. So, it can be that Cartman has been reading up on manifestos from White Supremacists and now believes in all this stuff and has had enough and must act. Kyle can be accused of being an orchestrator of it all, but he keeps calling Cartman crazy and denying everything as no one has ever said anything like this to him before. Cartman can start by reading of the growing numbers of homeless and then realize what is happening. He can then spend the episode trying to save whites from bad paths. He can first try to reach out to people who are homeless. But this proves to be fruitless as these people are lost souls that only want money for drugs and are mentally ill. Cartman can comically and dramatically try to help them and get funny and mixed responses. So, then Cartman can figure out what is causing these people to become homeless. The Jews. He can believe that the Jewish cabal is behind it. Ways they are doing this is with tv shows and controlling the media to weaken white people’s minds and use subliminal messages to fool whites and destroy their lives and not wanting to achieve in life. Also, they are funding programs with their millionaires and billionaires to displace whites in their own countries and forcing all government funding to go to help people of color or some sort of religious minority group or by giving it all the illegal immigrants. The Jews are also taking up all political jobs and white-collar jobs and forcing policies of not hiring whites and making sure to unfairly hire less qualified people of color over hiring whites. Not to mention it is okay to abuse and put down and race mix with whites but never the other way around. Cartman can be onto the Jewish Cabal’s plan and try to reach out to kids in school and at high school and at college but they are all brainwashed and he is unable to reach anyone. Cartman can be thrown off all campuses he steps on as he violates all equality policies that to him don’t make sense. He can not understand what is happening as he is trying to help the majority of this country stay in power, what is wrong with that. Cartman can realize the educational system has been hijacked by the Jews and now people that hate Jews and want to keep whites the dominant race in the USA and the Western World are being discriminated against and bullied and Jim Crowed by racist Jews where they are not allowed a chance at an education. Cartman can be approached by people of the Alt Right and told to join them. There they can reveal even crazier conspiracies and Cartman just keeps believing them. A lot of the conspiracies can be very funny and just insane. This can all lead to a secret militia that is planning a revolution and D-Day is only a couple of days away. The whole time Kyle could have been denying to Cartman that Jews were doing anything wrong and that there was no Jewish cabal. Each time Gerald could have been present and been a little somewhat moved by what was said and each time can act like he is closer to saying something to Kyle, when Kyle tells Cartman there is no secret Jewish cabal running the world. So Cartman can be missing and so his friends go looking for him. Cartman can have a plan with the militia which would involve stages of waking up to people and showing them, this is the time for a revolution. They will start similar to what Hitler had tried the first time by taking over main government buildings and forcing leaders to sign over control of the state. They will cut power and cut off all social media and communication. The plan called by Cartman’s addition is to rally the homeless whites to use as soldiers. Once the plan starts it can be Cartman’s friends were just short of finding him to rescue him. I think it would be funny to see the plan work in only the state of Colorado. So, it would see Cartman visit all the places he had failed to reach people at. He can give a Hitler like speech and one like a militia leader and rally the homeless first and then people in public schooling and at the colleges and also at major places of employment in the state and also remaining whites of money and political power. So, things end up with these weak and powerless whites rising up and fighting the police and defeating the national guard and taking over the state. It can be there is replacement media and news and tv shows and music and all that where no Jewish or colored influence came to making them that the white supremacists has ready to allow people access to. So, now Kyle and Token are the homeless and the homeless are living in their home. As the homeless break into his home he can beg them to have reason but then Gerald stops Kyle and tells him Cartman is right, that there is a Jewish Cabal and they will be coming to save us soon! To Be Continued…
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:55 am

To Be Continued
So, this one would pick up with Kyle learning that there is a Jewish cabal. I guess it would be to have Gerald be able to send message to the Jewish cabal so they would get individually rescued. Cartman and the Militia can be planning to take over the rest of the country and making sure that Colorado is run smoothly with whites as the only ones in power and Jews and coloreds to be homeless. So, Kyle’s family can be with other Jewish people and colored people living homeless and some Jews undercover would come to rescue them. I can see a character that looks like Ross Perot can be dressed up like the way he rescued workers stuck in Iran. So, this new character that is like Ross Perot can save them all but really it is just the Jewish people who are saved. He can produce a handgun and threaten to shoot the people of color as they are only peons in the plans on the Jewish cabal. Kyle can keep being surprised and shocked how there is a Jewish cabal and what methods they take to protect Jews. Kyle should learn at least 4 times of the powers and be shocked by the power of the Jewish cabal. So, Kyle and other Jews will be saved and brought to a neighboring state via helicopter. There Jews can be working with the president and the US military to retake Colorado. There can be lots of talk and other militias can be planning their own takeovers. It can be that Cartman is worried about Kyle once he learns Kyle has escaped. Cartman can know that Kyle will want revenge and will try to ruin his white supremacist plans. So, the Jewish cabal can have spies inside Colorado and inside the white militias that are relaying moves and plans. So, it would be fun to have Cartman the only person that can spot a Jew in disguise. So, that can be Cartman’s new job. It can be that every trick the Jewish cabal tries that Cartman is able to defeat it and he can say having spent so much time with Kyle was how he learned to spot a Jew and their tricks. Kyle can be surprised by each trick and attempt to infiltrate and retake Colorado that the Jewish cabals tries as it is a great show of power but each time it fails by the help of Cartman usually. I guess Cartman and the militia can have a very similar plan to conquer the rest of the country and then to conquer all of Europe that they used to take Colorado. So, using the homeless and the weak and unwanted to fight for them as each state has so many useless whites these days. Not sure how to end the episode. Maybe it would be funny for Kyle to fully believe that there is a Jewish cabal and to be able to fool Cartman into thinking there is no Jewish cabal. This would cause Cartman to betray the militia and to help the US reclaim Colorado. Another one is that Cartman is able to realize that the militia is wrong in that their vision. It can be that there is something that Cartman hates more than Jews like hippies or something. It could be a new Cartman joke and something he can’t stand. Or there could be a part of the plan that Cartman disagrees with. I can see it that things are going smoothly, and it looks like Cartman and the militia will conquer the rest of the US, but something stops it. Maybe when Cartman finally meets the new leader of the white supremacists and of the militias and who will be appointed the new leader of the USA and of Europe that Cartman hates this person. It can be this person is ginger and so Cartman looses his sh*t. It can be that after some protest Cartman realizes that the Jewish Cabal is better then a world run by gingers and a ginger cabal. So, Cartman betrays the militia as they were going to make being ginger as the new attractive way to look and make being ginger as the new elite with the best jobs and education and all the money and power. Cartman can find new media propaganda that has this with ads and tv shows and movies of gingers starring in all of them. All the top jobs were now with the militia and otherwise were to be held by gingers. So, Cartman finds a way of contacting Kyle and they work out a plan to defeat the gingers. It can be that while the final plan is underway or about to be it is that Cartman does a huge reveal to the American people and tells them all that gingers are trying to take over the USA and the free world. It can be that once people realized gingers would be taking over the gingers started shooting dead people that are non-ginger and who disagreed with their rule. It can be that like how the Jews had worn disguises that the militia members are wearing them as well. It can be that Cartman had gone to meet with the leader of the militia and caught him without his wig and makeup on in his personal room. So, Cartman was arrested as he would have ruined the plan of putting gingers into power. The leader could have spilled the beans and told Cartman all the plans once Cartman had found out. So, Cartman is able to escape with the help of Kyle. It can be that many of the lower level and mid-level militia members are not ginger and that only upper level and top leaders are ginger. So, Cartman can do a huge reveal with the help of the Jewish cabal to all the militia members and of course all supporters like homeless and students that there is a ginger conspiracy. Like they can use many vehicles and aerial craft to play video and audio so Cartman can reach them to inform them of his mistake. This can lead to people removing the wigs and wiping away makeup of the gingers and realizing that they are gingers in disguise. This can lead to the militias own troops turning on their leaders as none of them like gingers as well. So, a shootout would happen and then the US military can move in and also Jewish cabal troops. So, the Jewish cabal can be put back into place of power and the ginger rebellion squashed.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:03 am

Barb And Star Go To Vista Del Mar
I saw an ad for this film a couple of months ago and I felt like it would make for a fun South Park episode or a few of them. I guess it would be to let the movie come out first and then see what was done and come up with ideas that were not used. I like the idea of using Grandma Stotch and Beatrice McGullicutty or a new character as Barb and Star. They can be friends that I guess can live together in South Park in an elderly senior living facility where they own a mobile home. They can always be putting down each other and doing mean and homosexual things that would bother and upset normal people but each of them are used to the abuse. I guess jokes would be farts and fake teeth and walkers and canes, and leaving the oven on and dating and dance classes for the elderly and tv shows like “days of our lives” and old people clothes, and pills and medication and doctor visits and getting the mail and working like helping less mobile elderly or working at Starbucks or as a bagger at a grocery store and game nights and meeting at Panera Beard to play games with other elderly people and going to Starbucks to read and eat messy pickle and mayo sandwiches that get all over other people and falling down and breaking a bone and diapers and going to the bathroom in the wrong place and in your pants and not tipping or giving a little tip and being around normal people like adults and children and not liking them, and giving candy to kids that is half eaten or has glass in it, and reading in general or reading romance novels and fear of getting sick and shopping at small stores like a CVS as the large grocery store is too much and is scary and babysitting and not being clean like showering or not changing your clothes, and getting robbed and tricked by thieves and hackers and scams in person and on the internet and on the phone and on social media and visiting the library and having alcohol and taking drugs and not being able to walk or go upstairs and having to be disabled and have handicapped parking and doing taxes and dealing with family of different ages and dealing with past love relationships like dead spouses and ex-partners and frenemies and bingo and sex life and dealing with the government and the police and firefighters and emergency crews and dealing with burglars and eating jam. So, I guess the episode would start out with Grandma Stotch and Beatrice living together in town in a home that is probably only a one-story home as one of them has trouble climbing stairs. They would get into an argument. I think it would be fun to just have them stay in the community of South Park for their first appearance together, but future episode would have them win a trip to Maui or Mardi Gras. So, I guess the episode could be about a lot of the plots I came up with. Could be one of the women get their life savings stolen or a friend does. So, now these two have to team up to get the money back. Can be that someone had received a text message saying they had won money and had to give some money to receive the prize money or had been called and told that the FBI had them as a wanted person and that they needed to give over their personal info and money over the phone to cancel the arrest. So, someone loses money and there would have to be a way of saying a local person is the one that stole the money. Maybe it would be best for someone to have tricked one of the old women into getting into their home and he stole a bunch of cash that was in a bedroom like $50,000 from a curse jar. So, now this would make it a local crime. Could be the old women didn’t trust the bank and had won the money from not cursing and being so annoying that others did until the jar had $50,000. So, there would be detective work like going to businesses to review surveillance footage and going to the bank and talking to the local police and trying to figure out how the man knew of the cash jar with $50,000. Can be that the old women had told like everyone about the money and so another old lady at a card game at Panera Beard told her criminal son about the money. Can be that a worker at the senior living facility recognized the thief as the son of an old lady that stays there at the old folk’s home. Can be they got a picture of the criminal from a Bass Pro Shop where he was buying a gun. This can lead them to trying to track down the thief. It can be that he spent most of the money as they go from different places like strip clubs and drug dealers and others to find where the thief is. It can be they track it all down to a casino. It can be that most of the money is gone and they beat the thief with a cane. They get the remaining money back. They can then bet the money on something like a horse or roulette table or craps table. Can be one of the old ladies wins at craps as she sh*ts her pants. Can be they win back all the money all of it to total $50,000. Throughout the episode the plots I came up with can pop up as little deviations and jokes to add humor to the episode. So, it would end with the two old ladies returning home. It can be that once they catch the thief, they don’t want to turn him into police but instead make a deal with him after beating him. Can be they will use him to rob people they don’t like and can joke about using him as an assassin as there are people, they hate that cheat at cards and board games they want dead. They can want their family members beaten and robbed as well like Butters.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:23 am

Claire’s Jewelry
I was thinking of how girls the age of the 4th graders like to buy jewelry at the malls or at least that used to be the style of things. I remember I had to give some of the girls in my family gift cards to Claire’s Jewelry store. Not sure how to make this funny. I was thinking of how there would be this crazy women who is like a child who tries to sell jewelry to compete with Claire’s all day long right outside their store at the mall. So, it is that all the girls are now the age where they just need some of Claire’s Jewelry or they are not cool. So, the girls can go to the local mall but there is this women that stalks the kid’s jewelry store. This women can be named Vickie. It is that Vickie tries to sell bootleg jewelry that is like the same as Claire’s, but she marks hers down. So instead of $20 like Claire’s sells for hers sells for $15. There can be a hierarchy among the girls, and it is that the Vickie jewelry is not acceptable to be seen as part of the in crowd and you are supposed to attack someone if they have that cheap jewelry. I guess to make this funny, Vickie would be short and fat and thinks she knows the perfect combinations of stupid little metal pieces that are all somewhat different which are made in India and so she puts them in certain patterns which she spends all her free time coming up with. All the little metal pieces would be very different but sometimes they repeat onto other people’s jewelry. Vickie can spread weird rumors to the girls that her jewelry has magical properties which some believe. All the girls can act like the jewelry can come alive and transform someone into a creature, but it is supposed to be only Claire’s that is acceptable. This would come in handy when girls get into fights with each other. It can also be that each little piece of metal on the necklaces and bracelets has a different sign or symbol that can be mythological or feminine or medieval or other and the girls can talk to the pieces and the piece work together to benefit the wearer. I think of like how with the Netflix show Big Mouth how there is the hormone monsters that these jewelry can have spirits and the like as well and talk to the user and help give them guidance and help in battle. So, I guess all the jewelry would do the same thing, but the bootleg jewelry gets the kids discriminated against. So, the episode would be a big girl type of episode. It would be to pick out a character that is a female kid and run with it. I think like Nelly or Lola would be fun as they have like no screen time and have no speaking roles. So, I guess it can be Nelly buys the bootleg jewelry and gets bullied for it. Lisa Berger can buy the Claire’s and get treated now better then Nelly. It would be fun to see Nelly friends with Lola who would own both products. I guess the episode would be like a anime school girl series where the jewelry is like having weird wizard powers or something and the voice they hear helps them with boys and dating, homework and tests, eating right and exercising, dealing with brothers and sisters and parents, dealing with bullying and friends and not fitting in, and with battle and other. So, Nelly would keep doing well with her purchase and be hearing the voices of the metal pieces that she needs to be a productive girl, but the other girls can be planning to attack her for her purchase as it is not an official Claire. So, it would be that each girl can use their jewelry and turn into things on them and fight or have creatures appear to attack their target. Lola can feel bad for Nelly and be friends with both groups. It can be that Nelly is now ostracized from the other girls which they fear being caught with her and being her friend. Nelly has to eat lunch alone and that attracts losers like Kenny and Dog Poo. I guess it would be that lots of the other girls had been tricked into buying the Vickie jewelry and so they had it also. It could have been that Nelly was just known to have the Vickie jewelry and so she was an easy target. It can be other girls bought the Vickie jewelry too and showed her it and tried to tell her what she should do which is sellout and hide the Vickie stuff and at school wear the Claire. I guess people could like the bootleg better to progress to plot. So, to end the episode it would have there to be a big fight where like 6 girls led by the biggest girl bully in the school are going to fight Nelly. It can be that a little after the fight started that all the other girls come to the aid of Nelly and show that they to have the bootleg jewelry also. I guess it could have been like a Robin Hood movie or something where the girl bullies were always sniffing out the bootleg jewelry and throwing them in the toilet. Maybe it could be the bully girl’s mom or older sister works at Claire’s as motivation for the harassment. So, the combat would be kind of cool and anime like. So, it would be that the bullies are defeated and Nelly and Lola win with the help of lots of other girls too. It can show that the boys don’t know what is happening and fear the powers of the girls and run to tell a teacher as they are scared. Maybe it can be hinted or revealed in this episode or in a future one that Nelly is gay, and that Lola is bisexual. So, their relationship can be seen as a shipping. Anyways to the bullies are beaten and so Nelly and the other girls are free to wear whatever jewelry they like.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:32 am

Creative Writer Cartman
I have been bothered by the monopoly the Leftist, Liberal, Democrats, LGBTQ, the Coloreds, and Jews have over the media. At college if it is a book that you are to read it is always written by one of these people or about one of these people. Literally my college experience has no books by white men heterosexual men or about them. So, I think Cartman would have the same realization and be upset about it but also feel motivated to become a creative writer as I am. The episode would start with the kids at the local library with a mix of boys and girls or it could be the one at the school. All the kids can be reading and using their imagination. They can be having dreams of dragons and wizards and outer space and of pirates and princesses and of course of white heterosexual men. But then PC Principal and Strong Woman and the whole PC Gang come in and shut it down. They can say that these books were written by white heterosexual men and that that is illegal now as the content is a misrepresentation and is bigoted and racist and evil. So, literally all the books are gathered up and burned in the town square as all the citizens look on. It can show some children screaming and crying and Cartman who can be the most hysterical and affected can need to be held down as he wants to save his favorite books that white men created and whose characters are of white straight men. So, days later it can show that the PC community has replaced all the books with books only by Leftist, LGBTQ, Jews, or by people of color. Or it is that the books are about people who are Leftist, LGBTQ, Jews, or about people of color. This can lead to the kids having no choice but to read these books, but a transformation occurs. There can be digital copies to where the PC community is somehow able to censor the kids’ books also that are electronic. So, the kids are shown now reading these new books and their dreams now are messing with their heads. Kids now dream of being queer and black and a Holocaust survivor and someone who feels entitled to shame everyone else. Cartman can find that the boys and girls he once loved are now the people he hates the most. Girls can think they are black, and Clyde is now transgender. It can be that Tweek and Craig are happy and so is Kyle and Token as now the books are about people like them or written by people like them, but they are a minority of the school. This all leads to the creation of a secret underground creative writing community. Cartman can be invited into it as he made a scene about the new books and got into trouble at school after witnessing the carnage. So, the rest of the episode would have Cartman and many other kids who are mainly white straight boys with a couple of white straight girls. These kids will write stories and share them with each other and with their secret book buying subscribers. The episode can have scenes a parody of the movie “Fahrenheit 451” with book burnings and book raids and persecution and censorship and there can be special task forces created to crackdown on the illegal book trade. So, it can show the kids writing these stories and we can see the characters do stereotypical white heterosexual men and white savior things that are funny and can cure people from being a weirdo after read. The episode would show the other kids that read the new books to develop identity issues and behavior problems and not be good students anymore as the new books have influenced them and taught them bad ways of behaving where the books are written to exterminate the white race. So, now Cartman and the other kids that do the creative writing are the only well-behaved kids at school and are the only ones getting good grades. It can be that colored, Jewish, and LGBTQ students also do well in school who were so before the change but the kids who were normal before and are now turning into these groups are the ones doing so badly at school and in general as the material poisons them. It can be that the secret writing community has their books and stories published and they try to identity students that would like their books and then convert them to joining their club or to being customers in secret. They can find the sick and provide a book as a cure also. So, there can be scenes where PC Principal goes around sniffing out illegal books about white boys who are heterosexual and burns them and gives offenders detention and his minions do as well. It can be that Cartman’s books become the most popular and he becomes the leader of the creative writers and their movement. I guess that the episode would need a climax and so that can be the PC Police discover who the secret creative writers are and where they write their books and where the collection is being stored. Can be a poisoned kids that was suffering like Clyde who was still part transsexual and part heterosexual white male got caught with a book and was tortured into revealing the info needed to bring down the secret society. Before the Final Cleansing where all the books and data were to be burned, it can be that everyone PC and other learns that the books were helping white children and that they should be allowed to remain in circulation. It can be that PC Principal realizes that the students that were reading the secret books are just as good as the ones that don’t at school and as a functioning member of society. It can be also that the secret books worked well on curing kids from being LGBTQ and other problems which the new PC books were causing people to become like. So, it would end with all the books to be allowed as the variety is needed to make sure everyone feels represented.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:04 am

Silver Sneakers
I was thinking of how it would be funny to have Cartman get into shape. I think of like how there was that Simpsons episode where Homer did. Cartman can get into shape but his body can look somewhat like it does but if he takes off his shirt or makes a muscle that people can then tell that he is jacked. So, I think of how there would be physical fitness requirements and tests for the state of Colorado that the kids have to do. I remember these were like doing pushups and sit-ups and running a mile and stretches. I would like for Cartman to score the worst in the state. I guess Cartman enemies would be like Kyle and Token and Clyde and Craig and so they could score the best, and Stan can do good to with Kenny being ok as well. This can lead to Liane Cartman getting into trouble with the child protective services. Cartman can be deemed such a problem in general and so not just because of his body that he is put on social security disability and so Liane is kind of off the hook for his problems. So now Cartman is given a card and fitness insurance called Silver Sneakers where he gets free gym membership. So, there would need to be a local gym or two and one that accepts this type of insurance. I guess there can be a joke that the insurance is bootleg and so only sh*tty gyms will accept that type of insurance. So, the episode would have lots of jokes like Cartman being totally confused how to use gym equipment and being sore and getting hurt and seeing girls and other people be stronger then him that makes him angry and showering with other males and lifting real light weights and going real slow on the treadmill and being declared the most out of shape person the gym has ever seen and other. Cartman can get his picture put on the wall for being the most improved member ever at the end of the episode. So, I guess over time PC Principal would do audits on how Cartman is progressing. He can be upset at first but after some time it can be clear that Cartman really improves. I know this episode would span a lot of time so that may be a problem with creating it as it would take Cartman maybe several months to really show great improvement. I guess there could be a local marathon or kids’ athletic competition. I know last season Strong Woman was a participant in one. So, it can be that people still bully Cartman over his weight and poor physical ability but that over time Cartman improves and is able to show off his ability as school like during recess and show that he is impressing and so the boys and girls and teachers really take notice. Maybe Cartman could have one event he is really good at? Maybe it would be best for there to be flag day like the yearly school event where kids get to pick several events like run a mile and hurdles to compete against each other in. So, it can have some of the kids that pick on Cartman the most be the ones that Cartman chooses to compete against during flag day as he knows what events they do the best at. I guess Cartman’s best event would be shot put. So, would show that kids get scared that Cartman is better then them after he shows off his improved ability. I guess other kids could join the same gym or there may be another gym in town that kids go to. Maybe it would be funny for there to be like two gyms and Cartman’s insurance got him to go to the ghetto gym. I remember a movie that had these jacked up black guys like two of them and one jacked white guy and they had all this old used gym equipment and people used that gym and beat people that went to the innovative gym. I think it would be funny for Cartman to train with real strong black men. I can see that Token would have a home gym and have a personal trainer that visits his house to help him get ready for flag day. Kyle’s family could afford for him to go to the nice gym in town and have a personal trainer there. Tweek can help train Craig and Clyde can train on his own. It can be that lots of kids get motivated to try extra hard to show off and impress each other and the girls at school. So, when the flag day happens, I guess it would be cool to have Cartman have flashbacks to the black trainers he has at events and things like that and so Cartman can win at some of his events or finish in a top position. People can be impressed with how far Cartman has come like PC Principal and his mom. Maybe it would be cool for there to be a black girl who is the daughter of one of the jacked black dudes at the gym who trains Cartman. I guess there can be a crush plot there where Cartman and this black girl kind of start out not liking each other but then kind of fall in love a little. So, Cartman can remember this black girl too who can show up at the event to cheer him on I guess who can have a very black female name. I guess it would be up to Cartman vs another kid at the shop put and which ever one did better then the other one would be declared the most physically fit in the school. I guess it would be funny to see Cartman get hurt somehow like someone throws their metal ball at him or he messes up and hurts his spine. But I think we would need an injury to transform Cartman back into the out of shape antihero we love. So, I guess Cartman could win flag day but gets hurt and so over time he returns to being the most out of shape kid again.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:38 am

The Misanthrope Society
I read at CNN about this Tai restaurant where it is like the most goth place. It has the theme that its patrons hate all of humanity. I know that the goth kids would like this stuff. I think it would be funny for a restaurant like The Misanthrope Society to open in town and it is a hit. The place can serve burned and blackened food and drinks named after death and gross things. I would like the goth kids to love the place, but it is that everyone else loves the place too. Just imagine if everyone became goth or dark in town as they fall in love with the place also. It would drive the goth kids crazy. So, it would have the goth kids go different paths and become normal and the like as there is a void created. Each kid can become a different type of clique that they used to hate. It can start out with the goth kids loving the restaurant but then they start to get annoyed by all the attention the place gets and so they slowly hate being goth because it is now popular, and they hate all the posers. Their instincts of wanting to be nonconformists motivates them to change. Michael can become an athlete and lose his cane and handicap. He can now play football and be the quarterback on the South Park elementary football team and be leading the players to their first championship. Pete can be a baseball player who plays short stop on the school’s baseball team and is great at hitting the ball, his team too can be doing amazing and on their way to the playoffs. Henrietta can become a cheerleader and be outgoing and energetic and very busy rooting for all the different sports and is now dating and doing well in school. Firkle can become a soccer player and be the center wing and big goal scorer and his soccer team is doing great also. It can be that each goth kid transforms into a productive and normal member of society as that is like the only thing left to do as everyone else is bandwagoning being antisocial and goth. To add to the episode there can be many kids and people from town who were unproductive and outcast types and all of them are now the best of the town and ones making sure things are running. Each sport and after school activity would now have all members be these people and things are going better then they ever had. So, the main boys and the parents and the main kids in town would now act like the way the goth kids did and are not able to work or go to school. They can drink and smoke and do dark poems and be hateful of all life and long for the afterlife. Not sure what would return things. I guess there could be the restaurant burns down or goes out of business as it would only a fad. I guess people could just tire of the act and then return to the way they were before opening a new void of darkness. Either way it would have everyone return to being normal. I guess it could have been that slowly people turned back to normal and so just as slowly the goth kids started to lose their jock and cool kids appeal and attitude. It can start with the boys slowly not doing as well at the sports they were playing and starting to do bad at school and get into fights with teachers and teammates and their personality and school spirit is changing and disappearing. So does Henrietta as she starts to lose school spirit and hate her boyfriends and gets into fights with her parents. They can notice the change as do many of the kids and adults in themselves who had to rise up to replace the ones that turned. As the ones that turned become their former selves the replacement ones turn back fully and become outcasts once more. So, it can have the goth kids acting like they love their team and new friends and mentors and that they know they are leaving for good. So, it would end with the goth kids returning back to their former selves and everyone else does to once the business is fully gone.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:45 am

Trashy Jew Family
South Park paints Jews in a way that points to them always being successful and rich. I want to break this South Park stereotype. I want there to be a poor Jewish family that moves into the town of South Park. This family can be Russian immigrants that are Jewish and whose ancestors suffered under Soviet rule. They could be Holocaust survivors that then moved to Russia after the war. There can be a grandma who survived the Holocaust and a middle-aged son and his wife and three children. The families last name can be Zaslavsky. They can be real poor and can move in rate next door to Kenny’s house. Kenny can become friends with the boy that lives there, and he can have a little sister that is only a year younger. The other sibling can be a baby boy. The boy’s name can be Dmitry and can be 9 or 10 years old and can attend the 4th graders class now. Dmitry can have work camp like clothes he wears. The girls name can be Kisha and she can be 8 years old and be in the 3rd grade. Kisha can wear a bootleg Disney Frozen shirt. The babies name can be Sergey and can be put into plots with the PC babies. Dmitry can be shown to be stronger than the other boys and has a short temper and can’t handle jokes. I think it would be funny to have the whole family teach others about communism and dictatorships when the give advice and can compare situations to Russian history stories all the time. I think it would be funny to have Cartman make jokes on the new Jew and how this one is poor like Kenny. I can see Dmitry having a chance at being a new member of the main 4 boys at times and can act as the leader of all kids to get them to help him do things like Tom Sawyer and the painting the fence scene. When he does this, it was always a trick, but the other kids feel shamed to listen. I think having Kyle try to help this Jewish family would be funny. Kyle can be embarrassed as he thought all Jews were better off than others and can investigate the suffering of Jews worldwide and want to help. The father can buy things off Craig’s List in white suburbs and sell them to second hand stores in the ghetto, selling products like fridges and dishwashers and big screen tv’s. The mother can be a tailor and do mending and adjustments to clothing items for a shop in the ghetto part of town. The grandma can be too old to work and only knows Russian now, she can be like those old Jewish women that are advertised on TV that need money for food and medicine. Kenny can like the younger sister Kisha and want to date her. It can be that the family is poorer then Kenny’s and so they see Kenny as a great man for their daughter. They can be teaching Kenny how to be a Russian and a Jew which Kyle disagrees with the advice as it is manipulative and about theft and trickery and too poor. So, it would start with Kenny noticing that people were moving in next door. His family comes outside, and the two families are introduced to each other. So, now it can be that Kenny is always playing with Dmitry and Kisha. Kyle could like Kisha too and Kenny beats him up at the command of Dmitry. People can say Kenny is racist for beating up Kyle like. Gerald could pay Stuart a visit to shame him but then he realizes that there is this new Jewish family that Kenny is playing with all the time. And the Russian Jewish father can say he likes Kenny. So, I guess the reoccurring plot would be that Kenny and his family have to help the new poor Jewish family all the time. I think it would be funny to see that this new Jewish family are bigger cheapskates and so Kenny’s family has to give what little they have to this family. It would be fun to have Kenny show Dmitry and Kisha all the tricks his family figured out to get free food and other freebies. The family members can have sh*tty Russian accents. The kids can speak English but with accents and the mother and father can speak like 80% of what they say in English and 20% in Russian with heavy Russian accent. The grandma would only speak Russian in a heavy Russian accent, and she can trail off at times and act like she always needs extra layers of clothing or another blanket. The baby Sergey can just cry and mumble and drool. The family can be dressed in rags and dirty clothes with holes and look like Dog Poo but worse and look worse then Kenny’s family. Dmitry can be into fighting people that put down his family like Cartman and Craig. Maybe it would be cool for Dmitry’s family to own lots of Soviet weapons that they brought from Russia to the USA. Like AK47’s and grenades that they can use at times for fun and to shoot off during celebrations. I think adding in some mafia would be cool. Can be that Kenny, Dmitry, and Kisha create a street gang where they steal food and items from businesses and other kids and try scams and betting to survive and have an extra luxury item. The police can be forced to investigate these kids as a new possible gang and be upset about it. I think there would be some fun scenes of the synagogue where this new family would beg for food and money and eat any food that was there and try to eat several course meals. It would have this Jewish family make the other Jews feel embarrassed and want to help but the Zaslavsky’s only take and never say thank you and don’t want new jobs. The grandma they can try to like but she always wants more clothes and blankets and farts a lot and smells. Can be most Jews had never met a Holocaust survivor and lie about liking the new family, but it is really that everyone hates them as they make Jews look bad.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:22 am

Nazi Stuff
I think it would be funny for some more of Cartman’s family history to be discovered and explained. I was thinking a Austrian great grandfather would have to move in with Cartman and his mom as his senior living facility was closing due to abuse. So, it would start with Liane helping the great grandfather move in and being worried someone had committed serious crimes against him which he denies and says how tough he is. Of course, it would be that he was a Nazi during WWII and that is what he meant. So, I was thinking of how he would have a trunk full of Nazi stuff. I got the idea somewhat from a College Humor skit. So, I guess Kyle wouldn’t be allowed there or it would be ruined. So, there would be a trunk or suitcase that while the great grandfather is sleeping or out maybe getting his medicine at CVS they raid. So, I think it would be fun to have Cartman, Stan, and Kenny go through the possessions to find something cool as they were bored. I guess they could find some Nazi stuff like clothes, a German Luger, a Mein Kampf book, paperwork indicating him in the Holocaust, and I was thinking that he would have clothing made from human skin. I had read of museums in Europe where there were like long johns of human skin so it would be funny for the boys to find some. Can be they wear the skin around the house and in the backyard and make video of the acts and them doing Fortnite dances wearing human skin clothes and put the video on social media. Cartman can end up wearing the Nazi officer clothes and carry the handgun. There can be a tattoo that is Holocaust identification numbers on the skin and an eagle-eyed viewer realized the skin was a dead Jews from social media. A think it would be funny to have the kids then tie up the ends of the skin and fill it with helium and with a string fly the thing around down town. They can film this as well. This all leads to Nazi hunters to descend onto the town of South Park to investigate. When the great grandfather returned home, he can find that the boys had gone through his stuff and know his secrets and when he catches them with the skin that is when he is confronted by police and arrested. So, I guess it would be funny to have the skin DNA tested and it turns out that it is one of Kyle’s relatives that died in the Holocaust. Or the numbers on the skin are connected through prison records to be one of Kyle’s family members. So, it would prove to be funny to have the reaction of Kyle and his family and of Jews and Nazi hunters and of course of Cartman. A lot of the episode can be the great grandfather and him in court and trying to defend himself but bombshell after bombshell keeps raining down making it look impossible that he is innocent. Gerald can take up to be the prosecution against the man who killed his grandfather. I guess that the great grandfather could have worked at a Nazi death camp and so lots of evidence would built up against him. He can be very smart and funny and is able to make puns and jokes at every turn appalling most people. Cartman can be optimistic and not be concerned for a few scenes as he thinks his great grandfather is innocent and will be back at his house very soon. But later he can realize that his great grandfather may end up getting the death penalty and so he gets scared and begs for mercy. Kyle would be emotional and keep needing support from everyone in town and feel he can no longer be Cartman’s friend. I guess the great grandfather would have to get the death penalty for what he did. It can be that Cartman is sad about his family but realizes that he does want Kyle as a friend. So, there can be some scenes where Cartman pursues Kyle to befriend him once more. Can be that Stan and Kenny convinced Cartman that Kyle is not a bad kid and that they don’t want to be friends with Cartman if he doesn’t make things right with Kyle. It can end with Cartman realizing that the only way to become Kyle’s friend again is to meet with his great grandfather in prison and tell him off and say that he doesn’t love him anymore because of what he did as he isn’t sorry. Cartman can do this and Liane could have made a video of the scene. So, Kyle then can see the video and realize that Cartman isn’t all bad and that he was trying to right a wrong. Kyle can in the end forgive Cartman and so all four boys are friends again.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:48 am

RuPaul’s Drag Race
I have never watched this show and I find if gross, but it seems funny. I think it would be really funny for the kids to be the ones that are interested in drag and start to experiment with it and then end up on the show competing. I don’t really know how that would happen, but I guess that Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny would start to watch the show and really like it. They can start to hang out and watch the show together and take turns with whose house they watch it at. This all can lead to experimenting with makeup and dressing like women and practicing the face and walk and mannerisms. It can be that they tried to hide it at first, but parents and siblings caught them in the act. Shelley can be upset as Stan looks better then she does. It can be that they practice and get so good at it that they can fool everyone in town that they are a girl. So, they try it out and are impressed by how well they can pull it off. It can be that the parents start to try to ban the practice and watching the show on tv to cure their sons, but they do it in secret. It can be that after they are banned from dressing in drag that they caught each of the other ones out in drag when they were in drag too. So, now the four of the stroll around town in drag together after school. It can be that kids at school find out after Clyde caught Kyle in drag and asked him out on a date but then figured it out that it was really Kyle. PC Principal can hold a big meeting in the gym and say that everyone has to be accepting of all the other kids even if they are LGBTQ. Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny can all deny that they are trans or anything like that. There can be kids and adults that are upset and angry at the four boys dressing in drag. This can lead to it making the news and social media It can be that RuPaul finds out and so invites the four boys to appear on his show. It can be that different drag queens visited each of their homes and told their parents off. There could have been video of the four boys in drag that like Clyde took and put on social media which got him accused of committing a hate crime as he had hateful comments. So, drag queens scare the parents into allowing the boys to appear on RuPaul’s Drag Queen. So, I never watched that drag queen show, so I don’t know what to say. I guess they compete with appearance and walking around and talking like a women and doing activities like cooking and having debates and telling of accomplishments like college and work and community service and competing in silly contests with other participates. I guess it can be that one of the boys is left competing and goes up against an adult to win the title of queen and future of drag. So, it can be that after a few more contests that one of the boys wins the show and is now the best at drag. I guess that they can say, and the other boys can say they were just having fun at the end, but it can be that we all really know what was going on. It can be that the girls in town like Heidi and Wendy and the other girls that were paired up with the four boys who were like the girl version of the four boys they can be used to show watching the show and get express anger and be happy some and have excitement and talk about their boyfriends or ex-boyfriends or how they used to or still have a crush on one of the four boys. There can be scenes of having Shelley and moms and girls from school ask the four boys beauty questions and tips. It can be that the four boys help females be more attractive as they do lots of research from YouTube and elsewhere. They can now know how to dress as well and have better clothes then the females from town.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:59 pm

Wizard Academy
I read about this Wizard Academy school and it sounded like a fun plot idea. I can see many of the adults or kids going there to learn. The school is really not wizard stuff you learn but still it got me thinking of what if there was a school that did teach wizard magic. I think it would be fun for it to be summer time and so the kids at the Marsh house just got out of school and are excited for what will come next. Stan can want to play with his friends like go fishing and Shelly can want to read the summer away. It can be that Shelly had loved those Harry Potter books so much that Sharen and Randy found a school to send the kids away for the summer. Shelly can be happy, and Stan pissed off. It can be that Randy and Sharen needed some alone time as their marriage was on the rocks as Randy had been so distant as of late. The wizard school can be like an old castle that has woods and a mountain and fields and a farm and ranch. The kids can have rooms that they share with a few other kids. I guess things could be like a toned-down Harry Potter movie. So, Shelly would be so excited as she loves the view and architecture. So, a lot of the episode will have Shelly at first loving the Wizard school, but it is that she keeps failing at all the events and exercises and activities that the kids get to do. It can be that Stan hated the Wizard school at first and then overtime he did so well at everything and was the best one there that he falls in love with the school and wizardry. It can start out with Randy not wanting to spend time with Sharen and wanting to play video games and watch sports on tv. It can start out with Sharen wanting to spend time with Randy a lot and she can have lots of love and couple types of activities planned to do. Overtime Randy can love to spend time with Sharen but overtime Sharen starts to hate to be around Randy. The episode would end with Shelly wanting to throw away her Harry Potter books as she failed at everything so much and with Stan being able to do some real witchcraft. Could be Stan did so well that there was books and puzzles and chests to unlock that no one that went to the school had ever been allowed to do. Stan can start to do real wizardry and be made the highest level of Grand Master Wizard. Shelly could have had an accident and injured herself by causing a serious skin rash and things like that and she can hurt herself and others every time making everyone hate her. Randy can want to move back to town and work with Sharen in a business there where they would always be around each other. Randy can want to start a flower store in town. Randy can keep doing stereotypical romantic acts to profess his love for Sharen, but she hates them. Sharen can be sick of Randy and want him to leave her alone and for him to get back to the farm life. I think that experiments that the kids would do at the wizard school can be like mixing chemicals to make foam that rises and expands and boiling water to do things and playing with fire and making fires outside and cooking food at the fires and playing quidditch and having a pet frog or pet dog or pet cat and things like that and memorizing spells and saying them and trying to enchant things and cast spells that get people to do what you want and other activities. Can be at the end that Stan was able to contact hell and talk to demons and the dead and spirits and summon people’s ghosts and create fire from his hands and create water out of the air and transform someone into another living creature. It could be funny for Shelly to be turned into something she didn’t like, like the pet she was assigned and then like that “Spy in Disguise” film that Shelly has to watch out as her pet wants to make love with her. Stan can turn her back after like a minute or something while everyone was leaving the room a goth kid could remind Stan that his sister is still a pet creature and that her assigned pet is trying to have sex with her. So, Stan can turn her bad after that and Shelly is left alone in the room with her pet but now as a human. It can be that one of the goth kids and one vamp kid attended the school as well.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:01 am

Corona Chan
I have been seeing this meme going around of a girl or women that is the personification of Coronavirus who is an anime girl with bat wings and carries a bowl of bat soup. The girl is called Corona Chan. I think it would be funny for it to be determined that Corona Chan to be behind the COVID-19. So, I’ll guess that there will still be news about all of this when new episodes start. So, it can start with a possible future of America where no one is allowed outside unless going to work or buying essentials. All the kids are forced to stay at home and can have online classes and homework. Not sure if it would be funnier for coronavirus to be a hoax created to control the people and usher in a new era of authoritarianism or if it should be real. I guess it can be a little of each. So, it can start out with the boys realizing that the whole world has changed overnight for them. It is that new media now has the coronavirus in it and people have to take precautions all the time. There would be the pre-coronavirus world and the post-coronavirus world. I think of the episodes where Stan’s parents were getting divorced that the kids will feel like everything is sh*t or now covered in coronavirus. It can be that everyone knows of the disease, but no one has seen someone sick. It can be that the boys are learning history on their webcams and about dictatorships and Stan can realize that what has happened is like one and then he starts to question if there really is a coronavirus. He can convince the other boys to come with him and so they embark on a quest that can be kind of like that stupid ‘Onward’ Pixar film. It can be that first they check out their town and it can be that questions are not allowed. People including police can threaten the boys and try to stop them, but people are so afraid to be near or to touch others that the boys can scare them by sneezing and coughing and acting like they have the disease. So, people just run for cover when they see the boys. There can be special police units that wear protective suits and air tanks and can be sent to arrest the boys and put them into quarantine. The boys can have met a person or migrant family that was said to be infected so now the boys are supposedly infected with coronavirus and the secret police are after them. The boys could still have had speculation but later realize they are not getting sick and so start to think that the whole infection is a hoax even more. People who get arrested or taken away because of infection are generally never to return and so the boys seek out hospitals and the place these people are being kept to verify what is happening. They can find that most of the people are just dissenters and that hospital rooms and people sick is all an act and staged filming area. There can be concentration camps and crematoriums where people who know the truth or are disobeying orders are being burned alive to ash. While the boys are investigating things, they can be captured, and their families told they are now infected and must stay at one of their quarantine camps. There can be scenes where the boys learn the truth from other prisoners even more through stories and later are able to escape capture from the help of a few of the prisoner who were planning an escape of their own. The boys can promise to tell the people the truth. They can realize that they need to appear on tv to spread their message. It can be that their social media accounts were hacked so they can’t use social media to share the truth. They could have smuggled a cell phone in Cartman’s ass into the prison and had been documenting with pictures and videos the whole journey. The boys can contact President Garrison to see if he knows the truth where he promises to meet the boys at the local news station where they will tell the world. The boys can infiltrate the building and start to plan to appear on tv to share the truth with the world. The boys again can scare the people that they are sick as there can be images the boys are the infected kids are running around who are experiencing a new symptoms of the disease of hallucinations and delusions. The boys can setup the cameras and also leave a cellphone they took from an employee and start a live stream from the news studio just so people would know their story in case Garrison betrays them. Garrison can appear and talk to the kids but then betrays them. The cameras would have started, and the boys would speak but the Garrison would say they are crazy. Then secret police can show up and turn off the camera and apprehend the boys. They can ask why, and Garrison can say because he wanted to be a King which gets Kenny to fight back and he rips the back part of a secret polices suit off exposing bat wings and strange unhuman like features. People can be shocked who are in the room, and Garrison can start to explain but then Corona Chan can appear and tell the real story. The story would be that she is an alien from another planet that loves to eat bat and mice whose planet has suffered from disease. She had come to earth for a cure and in the meantime met with all world leaders. That’s when she proposed a perfect plan to enact authoritarian dictatorship rule over the whole planet with her as the Queen and she promised that all current world leaders would forever be royalty. This because that is the way her home world is run. She hatched the plan to fake a deadly virus outbreak as was very similar what happened on her planet and how the people there gained global autocracy. So, it would be that all secret police worldwide would be her alien minions. The boys can ask so it wasn’t eating raw bat flesh that caused the outbreak. Corona Chan can answer no, and that bat flesh is actually very healthy, and Garrison can eat some rate in front of everyone and say it tastes great. The boys can point out that they had been live streaming the confessions and so now all the people of earth would rise up and kill the alien secret police and fight back and arrest all world leaders that knew of the hoax. Corona Chan would escape back to her home planet but promise revenge. The boys would return back to the town of South Park as heroes.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:36 pm

Corey Feldman
I really don’t remember anything this person has been in, but I see he was in movies I’ve seen before a lot of them carry a gay vibe as I see it. Corey is out to expose pedophile homosexual child rapists that are celebrities. I’m sure some of what his story will be is true. He has said that Corey Haim was raped by Charlie Sheen at the age of 13. Feldman is supposed to have this documentary that is a tell all of the gay mafia. It seems that Feldman is faking and creating conspiracies against him like people leaving Wolf Pack calendar outside his home and hacking early screenings of his documentary. It just sounds real fake that people are out to get him. There is no hitman that would work for a gay person and kill people or carry out intimidations. I think these two Corey’s are safe. So, it sounds funny for however this thing goes to be covered on the show. I don’t know any other Hollywood gay rapists except Charlie Sheen so I can’t really write this that well. I guess it can use classic movie scenes that were kind of f*cking gay. Like having Charlie Sheen act like Liberty Valance and he can beat little boys with a type of whip and sodomize kids as well. I guess that there are Disney villains people love to say are gay and so certain celebrities that look like them some can act like that and rape child characters. I think of Scar from The Lion King some as he can rape a little boy like he is Simba. I’m sure that certain scenes in Feldman’s and Haim’s film careers as child stars that we can take scenes and add a gay twist to them. The Fox and the Hound was so gay. Stand By Me was so gay. Like it can be that Feldman’s documentary shows unseen footage or it can be reenactments of scenes and they can be from their movies and have real gay things happen with adult males raping young boys. It can be that there really is a gay mafia and that Sheen is one of them along with other celebrities. Ian McKellen, Michael Jackson, Kevin Spacey, Steve Buscemi, Anderson Cooper, Jim Parsons, and other celebrities can be named. So, each one of these actors’ films and tv shows we can get to see scenes that show the celebrity raping little boys. Like McKellen raping the hobbits and Jim Parsons raping the Young Sheldon actor who is like himself so it’s really like masturbation. We all know Michael Jackson was a rapist and so there is a lot of material there. Anderson Cooper can have raped the British Royal family Windsor’s Harry and William when they were boys because he sees his family as Bourgeoises. Wachowskis brothers or now sisters should be covered as well some as they are just weird and funny to hear about. So, I guess that it would start with certain towns members wanting to watch the documentary. After it kids in town can accuse adults from town of raping them as they want to be like their favorite actors and characters from movies. Some of the accusations can be fake and some can be real. It would explore how the documentary is sensationalism and is not really about exposing anyone but is just a quick money grab. The kids can feel like they have to say they were raped also as all their favorite characters from film they saw get raped in the documentary and just want to fit in. I think Jimbo can get accused of raping Stan, everyone can feel Butters was raped by everybody else, Cartman can be raped by his moms current boyfriend and Cartman can in every new scene accuse someone new of raping him, Kenny was raped by his dad, and Kyle can have been never raped and doesn’t know what people are talking about. It can be most kids are faking their rapes as they want to be cool, but Butters really does get raped all the time and can’t distinguish between normal child and adult relationships and pedophilia. Kyle can get jealous and want to be raped as a plot and seeks out adult pedophiles on social media to get raped. It can have Corey Feldman hear of how many kids in the town of South Park are reporting they were raped and so he pays a visit to the town. People can keep pointing out that Feldman is just out for money and attention and that many of his accusations are fake and false. Feldman can say he is doing a new documentary about small mountain towns and the gay child rape that takes place there as he finds so much material in South Park. So, basically all the boys in town go around accusing adult males of raping them. The details can be comically immature when the child explains the rape and, in the recordings, it can be obvious that the child was not raped and knows nothing about sex at all. It can be that Butters is the only child that was raped and thinks his homosexual experiences are just normal everyday events. It would joke that Feldman is not interested in Butters story but the fake ones as it matters more if the victim thinks they were raped even if their story is crazy. It would end with the kids hearing Kyle was caught being raped at a motel by an adult male and realize that their lies were hurting people they care about. So, everyone can admit they were faking it but Butters will say he was raped now but people just say he is lying. Feldman can get kicked out of the town after everyone says he is why they were lying to begin with.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”