The Bellend Curve - A Classic Tale of Love and Racism #cancelsouthpark

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Andrew_B

The Bellend Curve - A Classic Tale of Love and Racism #cancelsouthpark

Postby Andrew_B » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:19 am

The Bellend Curve - A Classic Tale of Love and Racism

I have heard a few times M&T have been asked if there is a topic they won't touch. Multiple times the Interviewers raise Islam as if taking the piss out of Muslims is new and cutting edge or could result in cancellation.

Personally I have never seen more controversy then from the book The Bell Curve and again more recently with some "groups" trying to use genetic ancestry and what I personally would call fairly selective data sets to loosely confirm their racial views. There are obviously statistically measurable variations between individual humans, racial groups, animals (including humans) etc but because of the ability for these variations in racial groups to be used for racial vilification it has more or less resulted an area of forbidden science.

On the other end of the spectrum you have the I Take Responsibility crew, which I consider just as racist, as it is very condescending and contrived. If you don't also see this maybe watch it again and imagine it is you and your racial makeup they are "Taking Responsibility" for.

I think an episode with below topics would be very funny and also contain a minefield of sensitive issues. If going for South Park cancellation I would also chuck in Australia as they have reputation as a leader in the field of racism and drop the "C#NT" bomb so casually as to use it when asking to pass the salt.
The Bell Curve
I Take Responsibility
Australia's reputation as the most racist country in the world
Slavery in Australia

I have written a small concept piece called "The Bellend Curve", but not sure if OK to post here as part of it contains Mr Denkins horse reproductive organ. It is being covered by a towel but I am unsure if that would breach content rules.
Andrew_B

Re: The Bellend Curve - A Classic Tale of Love and Racism #cancelsouthpark

Postby Andrew_B » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:40 pm

Amazing how good some of the fan fiction is, I am guessing a lot of people are venturing else where due to the lack of quality tv/movie content being put out and Netflix. The one down side about reading is I do miss the crazy imagery and voices. I can't do voices but thought a google slide presentation with some character images may be a good middle ground.

Instead of original high level story this is now a Teaser and the closest I could get to a PG 13 Cutscene.
Andrew_B

Postby Andrew_B » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:43 pm

Last edited by Andrew_B on Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Andrew_B

Postby Andrew_B » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:57 pm

I may add cutscene 2 if anyone gets a laugh out of this and I end up on another lockdown holiday going crazy.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”