1006 - Manbearpig

Moderator: Big-Will

triplemultiplex

1006 - Manbearpig

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:52 am

***Blooper withdrawn by Triplemultiplex***

(See explaination further down this page.)

:wink:
Last edited by triplemultiplex on Thu May 04, 2006 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Dude Cartman Rocks

Postby Dude Cartman Rocks » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:00 am

Sweet! Heheh, you founded it on the actual Website of the cave right?
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:02 am

lol. Nice blooper.
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
.Stoch

Postby .Stoch » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:00 pm

When Al Gore is telling Stan about the meeting, he never tells him were it is, he just says "Meet me at 8am, BYE!
or whatever, never where to meet him.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:17 pm

Nice catch on both of those.

Two additional bloopers I found:

1. Right after Al Gore makes the groaning noise and the tour guide asks him if anything's wrong, watch the tour guide's flashlight closely. When he turns around it appears in front of his left leg with no hand holding it. It stays suspended there for a split second before he catches it with his left hand.

2. After the cave floods the pockets on the front of Kyle's jacket disappear.

Any Visitor sightings yet?
AJC3317

Postby AJC3317 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:22 am

this was probably intentional for w/e reason but the label on cartman's water bottle says "wottur"
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:31 am

posted by ACJ3317
this was probably intentional for w/e reason but the label on cartman's water bottle says "wottur"

Cartman must prefer the imported stuff over dasani or somesuch.
noname420

Postby noname420 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:53 am

Kyle the Skeptic wrote:

i found what looks like half a visitor, but i was like no so i didnt take a screen shot, i can take a screen shot and post it here if anyone wants to see it,
natemac1

Postby natemac1 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:55 pm

I have not been very impressed with the last few episodes. Dont get me wrong i respect Matt and Trey a great deal, and i have followed the show since the begining, but i dont think they put much effort in the episodes as of late. I mean minge was getting old quick, normally that would be a two minute bit, not the whole episode. And Al Gore, im cereal, that was getting old quick. I just think there not their normal selves, and not taking as much pride in their shows as they normally do. I expect I'll probably recieve some people will percieve me as not a true fan, but that is not the case at all. In my opinion true fans should take the good with the bad, and when fans respond, creators should at least take notice. I'm open to any comments or critiques, I would love to talk to Matt or Trey or someone on the staff. Sorry if any offense, but iam a huge fan and want to see this show go on for years to come, with the greatness its fans have come to expect. NAte Mcgaha
N8 Dogg
handlyhamster

Postby handlyhamster » Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:57 am

natemac1 wrote:I have not been very impressed with the last few episodes. Dont get me wrong i respect Matt and Trey a great deal, and i have followed the show since the begining, but i dont think they put much effort in the episodes as of late. I mean minge was getting old quick, normally that would be a two minute bit, not the whole episode. And Al Gore, I'm cereal, that was getting old quick. I just think there not their normal selves, and not taking as much pride in their shows as they normally do. I expect I'll probably recieve some people will percieve me as not a true fan, but that is not the case at all. In my opinion true fans should take the good with the bad, and when fans respond, creators should at least take notice. I'm open to any comments or critiques, I would love to talk to Matt or Trey or someone on the staff. Sorry if any offense, but iam a huge fan and want to see this show go on for years to come, with the greatness its fans have come to expect. NAte Mcgaha

i feel the shows have a totally different rythm to it than the older ones.. hard to put my finger on it.. but if you take timmy 2000, it had more intertwined stories, where now it seems to be one main story... and im not sure i like one main story. the shows also seem a lot faster, but i timed manbearpig at 22 minutes so its still the same, maybe just an illusion, where pancake head and fat butt seems to go on for ever..
AJC3317

Postby AJC3317 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:09 am

natemac1 wrote:I have not been very impressed with the last few episodes. Dont get me wrong i respect Matt and Trey a great deal, and i have followed the show since the begining, but i dont think they put much effort in the episodes as of late. I mean minge was getting old quick, normally that would be a two minute bit, not the whole episode. And Al Gore, I'm cereal, that was getting old quick. I just think there not their normal selves, and not taking as much pride in their shows as they normally do. I expect I'll probably recieve some people will percieve me as not a true fan, but that is not the case at all. In my opinion true fans should take the good with the bad, and when fans respond, creators should at least take notice. I'm open to any comments or critiques, I would love to talk to Matt or Trey or someone on the staff. Sorry if any offense, but iam a huge fan and want to see this show go on for years to come, with the greatness its fans have come to expect. NAte Mcgaha

110% agree
N3VerM1nD

Postby N3VerM1nD » Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:37 pm

Well I find new episodes way more funnier then old ones. I don't know how about u, but I can watch it over and over
Dude Cartman Rocks

Postby Dude Cartman Rocks » Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:40 pm

noname420 wrote:
Kyle the Skeptic wrote:

i found what looks like half a visitor, but i was like no so i didnt take a screen shot, i can take a screen shot and post it here if anyone wants to see it,

OK :lol:
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:36 pm

Kick ass Blooper. I find it realy hard to find them.
triplemultiplex

Re: 1006 - Manbearpig

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu May 04, 2006 3:11 am

I wrote:The map Al Gore had showed Cave of the Winds as being located somewhere westnorthwest of Denver, between I-70 and Boulder.

Cave of the Winds is actually located in Manitou Springs, which is just west of Colorado Springs. That's due south of Denver some 60 miles.

I finally got around to re-watching 1006, and it turns out I'm the one who made the blooper. I didn't get a good enough look at the map the first time around and after a second viewing, they absolutely got it correct. What I thought was Denver was in fact Colorado Springs, so good job, guys.
I should've known better. Thier track record of locating places on maps of Colorado is basically flawless. I hereby withdraw this blooper.

You read it! You can't unread it!

Return to “Season 10”