Episode 1009, Mystery of the Urinal Deuce

Moderator: Big-Will

LBius

Episode 1009, Mystery of the Urinal Deuce

Postby LBius » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:51 pm

First, don't think I'm some kind of nerd that watches SP specifically to look for bloopers; I'm not. These are just a couple of things that bugged me during my first viewing. Also, since I'm in Australia, yes I downloaded the ep. But c'mon, who can wait a year for them to be shown on SBS/Comedy Channel.

Onto the first blooper which is moreso an animation anomaly.
01:47 on the avi (or the first time you see the bathroom door) and
02:19 on the avi (or the second time you see the bathroom door).
21:29 on the avi (or the third - and final - time you see the bathroom door).

For the first time, the "Boys" sign is on the door and the lockers to the left are as high as up to halfway of the "Boys" sign.
For the second time, the "Boys" sign is affixed left of the door and is much smaller in size (notice the position of the lockers in relation to the "Boys" sign for both scenes).
The third time is the same as the first time.

02:58 - the background's ground is comparitively darker than the mid-to-foreground's ground.

02:15 and 04:48 - position of the 'dookie' is different not that it matters heh

10:36 - Basketball court doesn't really make sense - both the lines on the court and the basketball ring.

04:19 and 10:31 - Flagpole is positioned closer to the pathway.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:53 pm

Speaking of the boy's restroom door, did you notice the silouhette of Kenny instead of the normal men's room stick man?

Did notice one blooper in Cartman's presentation that has nothing to do with conspiracies or what ever. Cartman say's he takes a closer look at "tower 2" but then proceeds to zoom in on the smoke billowing from 1 World Trade Center.
They're easy to tell apart because 1 World Trade had the big TV antenna on it.

You read it! You can't unread it!
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:29 pm

I posted this in another thread but this one is better, so here it is, in the teaser pics, it showed stan and kyle more realisticly.(when they are running)Then, in the actual episode, it just showed them running in a season 1 sort of way. look at this link. http://www.southparkstudios.com/downloa ... ss%20Image
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
ré!

Re: Episode 1009, Mystery of the Urinal Deuce

Postby ré! » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:02 pm

LBius wrote:Also, since I'm in Australia, yes I downloaded the ep. But c'mon, who can wait a year for them to be shown on SBS/Comedy Channel.

Amen to that! The internet is my saviour. ;)

Return to “Season 10”