Die neuesten South-Park-News

Moderators: Jana_loves_Cartman, el_vigilante

ZombieFX

Re: A Statement from Matt and Trey

Postby ZombieFX » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Im happy i did see this epic new episode,
but this f*beep*ing idiots dont get it,
its just TV- not even close to be real.

U didnt see or heared this Muhammad 1 time.
Its just ironic and stupid, they censored this...

its allmost like in the other episode "show the picture and live with it, or barrie ur head in the sand" and so they proofed to everyone - south park is REAL and they chosed to live in the sand (cowards)
Vipex

Postby Vipex » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:48 pm

I dont think that they will show us this again but i can show it to you that was a double episode and i can show you both ^^
funC

Postby funC » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:30 am

I think I agree with most of you guys. There is a lot of common sense in your written words. However, anyone wants to read my short point of view?

Since 9/11, which got a national trauma in america (NEVER forget about it, this is how pissed off islamists can get), everyone got really cautious about the whole islamist (not muslims, that's kind of different) and Mohammed stuff. Maybe they are taking this all a little bit too serious, but I can't offend them for that - I'd rather do kind of the same the time after something like that happened.

I bet there will be the uncensored version at least on the DVD version of season 14, so relax and be patient (Go God Go :-D :-D :-D). Let the dudes of CC be the dicks they are and do what they want, maybe later in history they get blamed for their ignorant censorship, who knows.
And to speak for me, I REALLY lol'd the complete bleeped-off speech, whether Matt & Trey trolled us all hard or because CC is so freakin' ignorant. The bleeping destroys the Episode, but brings out the message of this Episode even more.

God bless all who believe in god and noone else, amen.

funC
TChamp

Postby TChamp » Sat May 01, 2010 1:49 pm

So one things I figure it does not operate ... Trey and Matt "May" not show mohammed ... but Wikipedia can????: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/201_ (South_Park) the terrorists give them a death threat but the image on Wiki isnt a matter or what ???????
feldberger

Postby feldberger » Sat May 01, 2010 9:49 pm

Vipex hat geschrieben :
> I dont think that they will show us this again but i can show it to you
> that was a double episode and i can show you both ^^

There are some links out there where you can watch and download these episodes (however censored). Check the 200-thread.

I really thought Stone and Parker did that bleeping themselves as kind of a joke. :?
funC

Postby funC » Wed May 05, 2010 11:43 am

Did anyone think about the possibility that our precious terrorists are just attention whores and have got no idea, how to threat the two authors? This might be kind of offensive to them, but the possibility exists.

btw the wiki image is probably drawn by a muslim. the terrorist would make a fool of himself shooting a guy in a grave in first place, second he would be punished for killing another faithful muslim. their culture is REALLY complex (just like ours, but different) and I try to understand at least a little bit of it. did you know that a guest in a muslims house is, no matter which religion he believes in, is kind of a holy thing to them? to harm a guest is one of the worst crimes to commit as a muslim. doesn't mean he wouldn't shoot you, if he really wanted to and you left his house, that's a different thing.
Joker333

Postby Joker333 » Sat May 15, 2010 5:14 pm

You all definitely suck!
Kennynja

Postby Kennynja » Sat May 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Why?
nashty

Postby nashty » Mon May 17, 2010 5:24 pm

ich sag da nur " liga der superbesten freunde"

da wurde mo´ auch gezeigt und ja und damals hats keinen gejuckt und jetz tunse alle so als wär es gotteslästerung achhhh wirklich blablabla

sollense nich alle durchdrehn jetz und stattdessen weinen gehen das mohammed gezeigt wird man man man
dr.Murda

Postby dr.Murda » Thu May 27, 2010 3:08 pm

At least i think the only problem was, that Tom Cruise was called a "Fudge Packer", wich he obviously isn't.

To the real topic xD:
I dont get it, i dont know why the episode is full of censorship O.o
I made a picture of mohammed..
lets see if itll be censored, too
:santa:
well...at least the most important thing remained..
We finally know, who cartmans dad is
gypsii

Postby gypsii » Fri May 28, 2010 7:34 pm

jznuri34

Postby jznuri34 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:38 pm

At least i think the only problem was, that Tom Cruise was called a "Fudge Packer", wich he obviously isn't.

You are just kidding, right? If anyone has earned the label... well, I won't go there.
jznuri34

Postby jznuri34 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:06 pm

@jznuri34: I like your speech. Sounds like the way Kyle puts it. :wink:
I disagree about your other ideas though, because its hurting the integrity of the show in my opinion. By the way 1403 already picks up on American drug policy. Anyway this discussion is probably off-topic.[/quote]

Well, I guess I was channeling Kyle just a little bit there (although I thought it was more Stan). Of course after enough beer, I tend to channel quite a few people:) I still stand firm on the whole Prozac Nation thing, though. Although South Park did address drug issues in season 14 with Medicinal Fried Chicken and earlier with episodes like My Future Self n' Me, I admit that it's just a personal axe of my own to grind with the whole hypocritical system that both promotes use of mind-altering or body chemistry altering substances as long as it fits within society's legal and acceptable parameters that helps further pursuit of the American dream while use of other substances is ostracized. But seriously, haven't you ever wondered how Tweak's parents are always so calm with all the coffee they drink? Because they're on xanex for anxiety - from all the coffee they drink:) And you've got to admit, seeing Tweak detox from coffee would really be funny as hell:) Especially if he started smoking crack and meth, snorting coke, and doing other stimulants to replace the legal normal coffee caffiene high he was trying to detox from. Besides, I just love Tweak. He's kewl:)
Zoidberg5103

Postby Zoidberg5103 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:48 pm

TChamp wrote:So one things I figure it does not operate ... Trey and Matt "May" not show mohammed ... but Wikipedia can????: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/201_ (South_Park) the terrorists give them a death threat but the image on Wiki isnt a matter or what ???????

Well Wikipedia is censored in some muslim countries because of that.
Kenny123546789

Postby Kenny123546789 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:34 pm

muetze198:
Yeah, you are right. This sucks. Everyone said, Mohammed and what happened, nothing. ALways that beeeeeeeeeep. That SUcks. But why we dont see the censored form of episode 200 and 201?
(Man, after Pip was back, he died. Man, thats really unfair)

Return to “Schlagzeilen”