DVDA Album

Can't seem to pick up that version of The Most Offensive Song Ever with just Mr. Hankey singing? Post your hopes and dreams here!

Moderator: Big-Will

tragic9

DVDA Album

Postby tragic9 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:45 am

i just wanted to know if theres any hope of one coming out ever? either in stores or through the internet or something. or an album of all the songs theyve made for south park. id love to get take on me by the guy who does mr slaves voice, the full version. any idea if anything like these are in the works?
largesponge

Postby largesponge » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:50 am

i found this compilation of tracks made by DVDA and Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld if it helps. i does not have the mr slave track (unfortunately), but it does have others

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3463304/DVDA_Residue_-_Music_from_Trey_Parker_and_Matt_Stone

you need torrent software to run it, but once you get it, its awesome!

thats the best i can do im afraid
Yes, at first I was happy to be learning how to read. It seemed exciting and magical, but then I read this: Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand. I read every last word of this garbage, and because of this piece of sh*t, I am never reading again
poingjam

Re: DVDA Album

Postby poingjam » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:48 pm

You can get a lot of that stuff from this site:
http://www.spschat.com/misc/media.html
It's got rare Parker and Stone related media.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:51 pm

Yeah, that's where they got their music too:
This album contains mostly unreleased tracks downloaded from the amazing collection at spschat.com, they are primarily to thank! This collection was inspired by their superfandom, check them out for lyrics & more.

You'll be happy to know ( or not, :lol: ) that I run SPSChat too. :) Two women once ran the MattNTrey section at SPSChat, but they stopped doing that two or three years ago.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Haruko666

Postby Haruko666 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:15 pm

thanks for the link dude. i haven't heard the timmy and the lords of the underworld stuff in forever
JBL Is Unbeatable
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:13 pm

Wow, thanks for the link (eccho alert!) I just never knew they did that many songs. Now i'm really wondering why they never made an album.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:42 pm

They'd have to be a serious band first. If Matt and Trey had not starting making South Park, DVDA is what they would be right now.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “Hard to find Audio/Video”