Pre-School

Can't seem to pick up that version of The Most Offensive Song Ever with just Mr. Hankey singing? Post your hopes and dreams here!

Moderator: Big-Will

GPXHoodoo

Pre-School

Postby GPXHoodoo » Wed May 16, 2007 1:51 pm

I was looking for the bit of audio which I *think* is from the Pre-School episode, its Stan and Kyle doing their famous "Oh my god..." joke, only as smaller kids, I can't seem to find just the .wav of that one anywhere
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed May 16, 2007 2:17 pm

Actually, it was "Summer Sucks". I just checked the Downloads section, and couldn't find it. You may have to find the episode online and record the audio using your computer.
Fire_Deity

Re: Pre-School

Postby Fire_Deity » Mon May 28, 2007 10:51 am

GPXHoodoo wrote:I was looking for the bit of audio which I *think* is from the Pre-School episode, its Stan and Kyle doing their famous "Oh my god..." joke, only as smaller kids, I can't seem to find just the .wav of that one anywhere

Yes it is pre-school. When they are young kids and set fire to the teacher ?
~come try our sh*tty shrimp at sh*tty wok~
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon May 28, 2007 11:00 am

No, it was Summer Sucks. The boys were reminiscing over playing with fireworks as children, and Kenny had a firecracker that went off killing him. Then little Stan said "Oh my gosh killed Kenny!", and little Kyle said "Oo basur!!". They were little in Pre-School, but Kenny didn't die in that episode, so there was no there was no famous line uttered.

Return to “Hard to find Audio/Video”