What dont i own of trey and matts?Hey

Can't seem to pick up that version of The Most Offensive Song Ever with just Mr. Hankey singing? Post your hopes and dreams here!

Moderator: Big-Will

muktowngiant68

What dont i own of trey and matts?Hey

Postby muktowngiant68 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:35 am

Hey just wanted to know if there was any material of trey and matts that i was missing. i have both southpark movies and all 12 seasons. orgasmo and baseketball. i also have a few signed scripts cus i kept getting fakes for the longest time. a signed copy of bigger longer and uncut with matt, trey and issac h. most of the "action figures" from mezco and every limited edition figure best buy ever sold. i am still looking for the a copy of the original skit they sent out as christmas cards but they are hard as hell to find.

do let me know if theres anything i missed. and ps yes i own every cd from southpark including the christmas album
briman232

Re: What dont i own of trey and matts?Hey

Postby briman232 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:43 am

muktowngiant68 wrote:Hey just wanted to know if there was any material of trey and matts that i was missing. i have both southpark movies and all 12 seasons. orgasmo and baseketball. i also have a few signed scripts cus i kept getting fakes for the longest time. a signed copy of bigger longer and uncut with matt, trey and issac h. most of the "action figures" from mezco and every limited edition figure best buy ever sold. i am still looking for the a copy of the original skit they sent out as christmas cards but they are hard as hell to find.

do let me know if theres anything i missed. and ps yes i own every cd from southpark including the christmas album

Dude, nice. If you're going to collect something, why not something bad ass? much better than stamps. Good choice.

Cannibal! is an awesome movie. I think you should seek the company of a little mother nature in hand before watching if you know what I mean. I'm not lying when I say this, my freaking face and[i][/i] ribs hurt for about 2 days after laughing so much. Their best movie to date in my opinion. Much more rough around the edges, but utterly awesome.

"We are... Indians! You don't think we are Indians? Look at all these teepee's we have. Because... we are... Indians!" Classic.

Return to “Hard to find Audio/Video”