South Park segue music

Can't seem to pick up that version of The Most Offensive Song Ever with just Mr. Hankey singing? Post your hopes and dreams here!

Moderator: Big-Will

azazelloo

South Park segue music

Postby azazelloo » Thu May 07, 2009 11:53 am

Can anyone tell where to download?
ChinBalls

Re: South Park segue music

Postby ChinBalls » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:02 am

I've been looking high and low for this too. Can anyone help?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:28 pm

What's "segue music"?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:18 pm

I think they mean the little guitar "stinger" that plays when a scene opens. Generally when it opens on a shot of the boys standing at the bus stop.

It might be in the downloads section, but I'm not sure. Quickest way to get one for sure is to record one from the Episode player using your computer.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:26 pm

Big-Will wrote:What's "segue music"?

Think of that one bit of music that kept playing in episode 606 when the kids were at the bus stop trying out new "fourth friends." The new kid (Craig, Token, and then Timmy) would line up with the rest of them and the music would play.

Then think of the guitar chords that usually play along with the school bell ringing when a scene begins by showing the outside of SP Elementary.

That's what the OP means.

Btw, Bug, do you know of any good software to record audio from your sound card?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:31 pm

Other than Sound Recorder, I've been messing around with Audacity a little bit. http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
You'll have to download some patches to save in mp3 format, but it's a pretty good little program right nah. It's pretty easy to do editing with.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:42 pm

Thanks, brah.
ChinBalls

Postby ChinBalls » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:41 am

BRMBug wrote:Other than Sound Recorder, I've been messing around with Audacity a little bit. http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
You'll have to download some patches to save in mp3 format, but it's a pretty good little program right nah. It's pretty easy to do editing with.

Worked like a charm! Thanks! I wanted to make text & multimedia message tones out of them for my phone. As soon as they're done being reviewed, I'll post PhoneZoo links.

Return to “Hard to find Audio/Video”