*1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Bloopers

Moderator: Big-Will

airmancoop44

*1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Bloopers

Postby airmancoop44 » Sat May 07, 2011 8:27 pm

Post your bloopers for the season 15 opener, HUMANCENTiPAD, here!
WolvieDare2Game

Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Bloopers

Postby WolvieDare2Game » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Well i've found a mistake thats managed to slip past the network aswell as Trey and Matt.

***POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT***

The HUMANCENTiPAD was latched together with white underwear, this is plainly obvious but something caught my eye... Did anyone else notice the woman actaully isn't wearing a bra?! Heh... Editor Stuff up or what?! At first i just thought it was my eyes playing tricks then i saw her head go skitz because of Kyle and her breasts were completly exposed! Just Thought i'd bring this err.. 'Interesting'? mistake to everyones attention!

P.s. In that steel cage... it would have been cold... BRRRR!!!

Ahaha!
Mervellious

Postby Mervellious » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:24 pm

WolvieDare2Game wrote:Well i've found a mistake thats managed to slip past the network aswell as Trey and Matt.

The HUMANCENTiPAD was latched together with white underwear, this is plainly obvious but something caught my eye... Did anyone else notice the woman actaully isn't wearing a bra?! Heh... Editor Stuff up or what?! At first i just thought it was my eyes playing tricks then i saw her head go skitz because of Kyle and her breasts were completly exposed! Just Thought i'd bring this err.. 'Interesting'? mistake to everyones attention!

P.s. In that steel cage... it would have been cold... BRRRR!!!

Ahaha!

That isn't a blooper. In the actual Human Centipede movie the women did not wear bras when they were pieced together (seeing as the doctor didn't see them as human, but more like a pet). As disgusting as that movie was they handled nudity tastefully (similar to Billy Crudup in Watchmen)
Buddah! Don't do coke in front of the kids!
CartmansWhore

Postby CartmansWhore » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:12 am

I watched like 40 minutes of that movie so I can better understand the episode and get the jokes a bit better and I just turned it off! Piece of sh*t movie, I swear! :x
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
splover22

Postby splover22 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:50 am

saw the trailer for it and it freaking startled me...

Return to “Season 15”