Goodwill has 3 dolls

Try to hunt down rare/hard to find dolls, or just talk about the newest ones. Trade or buy rare plushies from other fans!

Moderator: Big-Will

.TowlieCartman.

Goodwill has 3 dolls

Postby .TowlieCartman. » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:48 pm

I found some smaller dolls for 5 dollars each Kyle, Emo looking wendy, and mr. mackey (2002 has a talking box, but seems like it doesn't work anymore, has a tag.)

Anybody have any thoughts? I'm in Oregon if that helps.

I'm wondering do they usually cost more then 5 dollars? Am I missing out on a deal for some dolls?! :santa: :timmy:

It was weird seeing the south park dolls there, i'd never thought goodwill would have any!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Goodwill has 3 dolls

Postby Big-Will » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:53 am

Goodwill will take donations. :) Somebody thought enough of the dolls to donate them to Goodwill, which decided to sell them for cheap. Five dollars is a reasonable price for secondhand dolls, but I don't expect many secondhand stores to have them.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
getbrian

Postby getbrian » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:09 pm

Not anymore. For $5 I can’t believe there’s a discussion when you didn’t drop the money to buy the dolls. Do you like self harm? 🤣 You could have sold them here for $10 plus shipping, not to mention eBay with the words SOUTH PARK. I wonder how many are searching just the tag?

Lesson learned, right?
Anyone else have anything? Most likely these were gone in hours :timmy:
nateboussad89

Postby nateboussad89 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:11 pm

I have been looking for this information for a long time, I was very surprised when I found it here.
SP_FAN765

Postby SP_FAN765 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:20 pm

So you saw them when you went into the store? You should've bought them Immediately specially since you said mr mackey has a tag that said "2002" which shows that they are vintage :? There was an emo looking Wendy as well you said. The person must've gotten the idea from "Tom's Rhinoplasty" when Wendy dressed up in black clothes to decorate the Wendy plush, Unless it didn't look like that. If I saw ANY south park merch at goodwill or a thrift store I would buy it in a heart beat because it is VERY hard to find ANY south park merch in 2020-2021. A few days ago at value village I saw a 2008 Nanco Kyle Plush in the kids plush toy section :lol: for $3.99. I was very shocked to see it. I bought it and it looks fabulous with my collection :) funny why the employees put it in a kids aisle especially since it still had a label that says "South Park" :unhoodedkenny:
Last edited by SP_FAN765 on Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
williamroberts99760

Postby williamroberts99760 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:09 am

When I visit this great site there’s something new and improved that i can study on.
fritzsara5225

Postby fritzsara5225 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:08 pm

At the point when I saw the above photograph in a collection named "Things that make you go well… " shared on Facebook by Goodwill Suncoast (St. Petersburg, FL) my first response was to shout "WHAT?!" to some degree frightfully at my PC screen. Questions at that point began immersing my head: What is this animal? Who might have claimed it in any case? Will it at any point locate a caring home once more? In any case, at that point I thought about my better half and his fondness for creepy doodads and realized that in any event, something this repulsive would be a profoundly cherished discussion piece for some fortunate thriftier.

Return to “Plush Dolls Rare & Not so Rare”