Cartman as a British Royal guard plush

Try to hunt down rare/hard to find dolls, or just talk about the newest ones. Trade or buy rare plushies from other fans!

Moderator: Big-Will

Siberi

Cartman as a British Royal guard plush

Postby Siberi » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:04 am

Please help, registered just to ask this. I have an unsusual Cartman plush. Which episode(if any) did Cartman wore this?He looks like wearing a red British Royal guard bear hat "PIE" is written on his palm. Beefeater pie? Clock on his neck. I can't seem to be able to post a photo... Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you;)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Cartman as a British Royal guard plush

Postby Big-Will » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:50 am

Siberi wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:04 am
Please help, registered just to ask this. I have an unsusual Cartman plush. Which episode(if any) did Cartman wore this?He looks like wearing a red British Royal guard bear hat "PIE" is written on his palm. Beefeater pie? Clock on his neck. I can't seem to be able to post a photo... Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you;)
PIE... PIE... Cartman has some brass knuckles that say PIE on them. There's a reason for that...

The episode you're thinking of is "Cartman's Mom Is A Dirty Slut" (Season 1, episode 13) When he is all dressed up to approach Chef, he has a big ring/brass knuckles on that says "PIE". The clock around his neck is reminiscent of Flava Flav from Public Enemy and reads "3:00." His hair is modeled after Kid from Kid N' Play. And the Adidas-like jump suit is straight outta '80's rap.
The South Park Scriptorium
The site itself is gone, but might return.

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
SP_FAN765

Postby SP_FAN765 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:47 pm

Siberi wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:04 am
Is it the common wealth one or the hunter leiser?
2005 commonwealth one looks very realistic compared to the 2007 one
Some up for sale on eBay
2005 one talks https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rapper-Eric-Ca ... SwAadfhmjz
the 2007 doesn't and it looks very fake
https://www.ebay.com/itm/South-Park-Rap ... SwRKRfSd4B
Odelljones

Postby Odelljones » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:04 pm

In today's world, there are few things more popular than a cuddly, soft plushie. And what could be more cuddly and soft than a plushie of everyone's favorite South Park character, Cartman?

Cartman is known for being a bit of a troublemaker, but as a British Royal guard plushie, he's all about upholding the law. He's always on the lookout for anyone trying to sneak into the palace, and he's always ready to give a good chase if someone does manage to get past him.

Even though he's just a plushie, Cartman takes his job very seriously. He knows that the safety of the royal family is in his hands, and he takes that responsibility very seriously.

If you're looking for a cuddly, soft plushie to cuddle with, or a fun toy to play with, a Cartman British Royal guard plushie is a perfect choice. He's sure to make you laugh, and he's also sure to keep you safe.
Are you looking for a Webflow promo code ?

Return to “Plush Dolls Rare & Not so Rare”