I found a site that sells Trebellos SP Plushes

Try to hunt down rare/hard to find dolls, or just talk about the newest ones. Trade or buy rare plushies from other fans!

Moderator: Big-Will

Econknowmic5

I found a site that sells Trebellos SP Plushes

Postby Econknowmic5 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:22 pm

I found a site that sells Trebellos SP Plushes. Theres a couple styles of Cartman, Dr. Stan, Wendy, and a purple pj Ike. Only problem is its in Brazil. And its in Portugese. Translation is easy, just copy and paste stuff on a free translator site. The difficult part is i dont know where all they can ship too. If you all can find a way to get em, then kudos to you. im in america so it'd be hard for me i bet. I just thought id inform you all. If you wanna take a shot at it the link is below. Happy hunting.

http://www.submarino.com.br/homecache/t ... atId=58449
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
zeppo616

Re: I found a site that sells Trebellos SP Plushes

Postby zeppo616 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:51 pm

Oh cool, I actually own all these but it’s cool that you can actually buy them separately. When they were first discovered the only website you could order them from you had to order in bulk.
Econknowmic5

Postby Econknowmic5 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:49 pm

zeppo616 wrote:Oh cool, I actually own all these but it’s cool that you can actually buy them separately. When they were first discovered the only website you could order them from you had to order in bulk.

i wish i could get the ike i really like him but was recently fired from my job so i cant afford him
i also want sumo. i cant find anywhere else and imagine that people would want alot for em. i have to save my current funds for college. i like da ike.
zeppo616

Postby zeppo616 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:29 am

I actually have two of those Ike’s. I think they are ugly as sin so if you ever want to make an offer. :)
south park fan collecter

Postby south park fan collecter » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:00 pm

hey zeppo616 i want one of the ikes how much money you want.
zeppo616

Postby zeppo616 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:17 pm

I can not figure out how to reply to private messages to save my life.

I’m in college too so I know how bad money situations can get. At this time I’ll have to decline your offer because I paid over twice that. I’m not trying to make a profit but I don’t want to lose money either. But don’t worry he’s not going anywhere I’ll hold him for you.
Econknowmic5

Postby Econknowmic5 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:02 pm

zeppo616 wrote:I can not figure out how to reply to private messages to save my life.

I’m in college too so I know how bad money situations can get. At this time I’ll have to decline your offer because I paid over twice that. I’m not trying to make a profit but I don’t want to lose money either. But don’t worry he’s not going anywhere I’ll hold him for you.

i appreciate it zeppo. i really do.
ill save up money and contact you when i can afford it. tysm zeppo your a real friend

Return to “Plush Dolls Rare & Not so Rare”