how come no one posts or anything here anymore?

Try to hunt down rare/hard to find dolls, or just talk about the newest ones. Trade or buy rare plushies from other fans!

Moderator: Big-Will

Econknowmic5

how come no one posts or anything here anymore?

Postby Econknowmic5 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:26 pm

i used to be able to check up on this and see new stuff...but not anymore..... its weird....guess people have better things to do....but now we who frequent here have less chances of getting plushes, and i still need metro kenny, metro kyle for my gf, mr hat, and a bunch more....i so sad....
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
zeppo616

Re: how come no one posts or anything here anymore?

Postby zeppo616 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:20 am

My guess is not many people here are into collecting South Park Merchandise. Too bad CollectingSouthPark.com isn’t around anymore. I used to love that place.

Also not much new merchandise has been released since the big Season 10 Celebration.

When I do discover new South Park Merchandise I usually don’t feel the need to post it here because not that many people would share my enthusiasm.

We should chat outside of SPS sometime. I haven’t had anyone to talk to about my love of South Park Collecting for a while now. Most of my old collecting friends have sold their collections and moved on.

Return to “Plush Dolls Rare & Not so Rare”