The Blackout Club

Looking for a certain game? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

succubus69

The Blackout Club

Postby succubus69 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:52 pm

I was browsing the games section of this website and I saw a horror game called The Blackout Club listed next to Stick of Truth and Fractured But Whole. How is The Blackout Club related to SoT and FBW? Why is it listed together? Thaaaaanks!
JamesPolo

Re: The Blackout Club

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:09 am

I read that Matt and Trey really like one of the creators of The Blackout Club who they had worked with in the past with video games and so the decided to work on this project. So The Blackout Club is in part made by Trey Parker and Matt Stone and that is why it is advertised next to The Stick of Truth and The Fractured But Whole.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: The Blackout Club

Postby Big-Will » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:22 pm

South Park Digital Studios financed the production of The Blackout Club. Matt and Trey are executive producers on the game.

Even though they weren’t creatively involved, Trey Parker and Matt Stone jumped at the opportunity to work with Jordan Thomas again. Parker, Stone and Thomas first collaborated while working on South Park: The Stick of Truth and South Park: The Fractured But Whole. In regards to The Blackout Club, Parker and Stone said, “We love Jordan and the game turned out amazing. We are stoked we got to help him make his game.”

https://southpark.cc.com/blog/2019/08/0 ... -available
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “South Park Video Games”