LGTDP Item Get Unlock Code?

Looking for a certain game? Post it here!

Moderator: Big-Will

Sentai Hero

LGTDP Item Get Unlock Code?

Postby Sentai Hero » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:39 pm

I picked this up when it came out it combines two things I sort of like Tower Defense and South Park. (which is aright but it's no Family Guy)

As I was flicking through things left to unlock it said something about unlock codes. So I Googled it and found out there was a promotion before it was released for some extra challenge levels and Professor Chaos unlock codes are being given out in a contest. Unfortunately neither of those are options, because I don't have a time machine and as a UK resident it's hard to legitimately watch the episode to spot the alien before the contest closes.

So is there any other way to get the codes? Will the content be released as a mini DLC?
Ripcity

Re: LGTDP Item Get Unlock Code?

Postby Ripcity » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:33 pm

I'm very interested in this answer as well. I have the game and have finished it, gotten all the achievements etc. but i still can't unlock those 2 levels and the mystery character. It's kind of messed up imo that it says to unlock the levels you just need to complete challenge levels 4 and 5. As irritating as it is I would just like to know if the content will be made available again whether it be free codes or dlc i have to pay for.
Alphakirby

Re: LGTDP Item Get Unlock Code?

Postby Alphakirby » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:21 am

Ripcity wrote:I'm very interested in this answer as well. I have the game and have finished it, gotten all the achievements etc. but i still can't unlock those 2 levels and the mystery character. It's kind of messed up imo that it says to unlock the levels you just need to complete challenge levels 4 and 5. As irritating as it is I would just like to know if the content will be made available again whether it be free codes or dlc i have to pay for.

Well tonght i'm gonna look so hard my eyes burst :unhoodedkenny:

Return to “South Park Video Games”