Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: list of the dead.

Postby Big-Will » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:15 am

BRMBug wrote:
UhhIDontKnow wrote:+ Larry Fegan

Didn't all the Feegans die in that one? (i forget)

Unless they all went to the theater that night without their life vests, no, just Larry. Shelley gave him courage. :(
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:16 am

Big-Will wrote:
UhhIDontKnow wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:All of the Woodland Christmas Critters

+ the O.C. dancing crew, courtesy of Leopold Stotch

...and most of the audience, once that shoe started ripping the rafters apart. :cartmanlaugh:

The official death toll in that flashback is eleven, I believe: Nine at the show, one of them being pregnant, and a relative who died after hearing the news...something like that...
JVM

Postby JVM » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:47 am

I don't think we need one-off characters.

But Gordon Stoltski made three appearances at least, and Ted, the deceased aide was in a ton of episodes, albeit in a more visual than verbal role.

Although given his long absence, I think Grampa Marsh could use a "Still Alive!" entry :P Plus Kenny, too.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:14 pm

We could always add Oprah's Vagina! :lol: :mrgreen:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:54 pm

JVM wrote:I don't think we need one-off characters.

But Gordon Stoltski made three appearances at least, and Ted, the deceased aide was in a ton of episodes, albeit in a more visual than verbal role.

Although given his long absence, I think Grampa Marsh could use a "Still Alive!" entry :P Plus Kenny, too.

No one's trie... well, he wanted to commit suicide, but Death had other plans, so no one has tried to kill him and he hasn't died from anything. There just hasn't been a plot or story arc to put him in until now.

NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:00 pm

Zazaban wrote:Ze Mole is alive, isn't it? He was revived at the end of the movie along with everyone else who died in the war

Ze mole didn't die in the war, though, he died before the armies clashed. He may not have been included in the "going back to the way it was before this horrible war" wish.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
RichardV1150

Postby RichardV1150 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:13 pm

You guys forgot Jesus, he's died for our sins, Santa, Snowball, and the boys. But then is he like Kenny?
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:17 pm

NeuroHeart wrote:
Zazaban wrote:Ze Mole is alive, isn't it? He was revived at the end of the movie along with everyone else who died in the war

Ze mole didn't die in the war, though, he died before the armies clashed. He may not have been included in the "going back to the way it was before this horrible war" wish.

The war began long before the armies clashed. It began when Sheila founded Mothers Against Canada, but Canada made the first strike when some of its planes attacked the Baldwin and Arquette residences. Christophe died during the USO show.

RichardV1150 wrote:You guys forgot Jesus, he's died for our sins, Santa, Snowball, and the boys. But then is he like Kenny?

Santa was killed in the Land of Imagination, which probably doesn't count, since all Butters had to do was imagine him back into existence. And Imaginationland was all about characters our imaginations have thought up and popularized.

I'm not inclined to include animals among the dead.

Yes, Jesus is like Kenny, except that he doesn't have to be born again and again (nor does Kenny, but it's been a long time since he's come back in another way) - he comes back being as old as he is when he dies. :D

(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:30 am

the Christmas critters, everyone (kinda) in imagination-land and the Kardishans! no. i cant spell the surname at this moment in time.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"

Return to “General South Park Discussion”