The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

zzyzx 1

Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:03 am

I looked for the official Kenny thread, but I only found one that was locked. In that locked thread, on page 281 of that thread:

Big-Will wrote:This thread is wearing thin. I might close it, as it seems everything there is to say about Kenny has been said and now you're all just chatting in the thread (and I've been getting reports about that. Cut it out). I might do the same with the other three official boy threads.

The above quote is found here (the fourth post on the page): viewtopic.php?f=37&t=9972&hilit=kenny+discussion&start=4200

Anyway, if that thread was open, I would have posted this viral internet pic there. So instead I'll post it here in the good 'ol Randome Thread:

(right-click for the entire image):

It reminded me of the shirt that Mrs. McCormick always wears :)
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:31 am

WatchedPrayers for Bobby, a film about a gay christian kid who killed himself. No one wants to criticize it because of it's message but it's a horrible, if well acted, film. Every character is supportive and loving, except the gay son who acts like a dick (just because he wants to suck it doesn't mean he has to act like one). The cameraman seemingly took acid and tried to use every gaudy visual metaphore he learned in film school at once half way in.

Even the message doesn't fly with me - that Leviticus saying to stone gays actually meant to love them, in some senseless metaphorical way. Irked me because I found a guy who insisted Judges 11:31 (I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering) meant "i will not let it have sex. I love this cartoon of the story of Jeptha.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue May 01, 2012 1:33 am

Got this thing in the mail that says the amount due for the 2-year subscription I paid for for Patents magazine. I did it all online and paid with a Visa card and all seemed to work out fine. So now I don't know if I have to pay again... it says something about check or money order. I have no money! It was all on the Visa! You said it went through! I don't want to ask my dad for the money even if it's only $8. He won't want to. I'm so confused!!! GRRRRR just send my my magazines!!
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu May 03, 2012 6:19 pm

Random pie!

Man, I'm done college now, this is kinda crazy. XD
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Thu May 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Congrats man! It's going to be so strange when it just ends, but that's not for a year. I would've been done with college now if i hadn't been held back a year - now i graduate with Americans my age. I'll probably try and do moar college after this - since they finally built a biology department at the college in my home town and all. Which depends on me passing this year and next. Eh enough about me, congrats be to the Hatman!
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri May 04, 2012 2:46 am

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:Random pie!

Man, I'm done college now, this is kinda crazy. XD

crap, You know what this means... Now you gotta find a real job.

Also, now I want pie. :?
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Fri May 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Where is everybody?!
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Fri May 04, 2012 7:03 pm

If hat gets a real job, he can buy hella pie. I'm way off needing a real job, put it off as long as poss and i might die before I have to pay back my debts. Felt like buying healthy food for my brain but i spilled the wet brocloli on the carpet and just raised my bp (blood pressure not base pairs) with rage as a result. ate some off da floor.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat May 05, 2012 7:06 pm

This has been an odd couple of days. Thursday, I got fed up with our clothes washer roaring like a freight train during the spin cycle, and scheduled an appointment for someone to come and see about fixing the damn thing. If it's more than $400 we'll probably wind up getting a new one.
Then, Friday, I got off early from work, and took my change to the bank. It came out to just under $220. :shock: then that night, the disposal broke. :? ...and a neighbor backed into Dad's Ranger. Image
At this point, I'm like "what's next?"
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Sat May 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Our washer used to do that and we thought it was normal, because it was the first side loader we had we didn't know any better. Then it came off alignment and stopped spinning all together. Luckily we had a warranty.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Sun May 06, 2012 1:34 am

Congrats Hat!! :)

That is all.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Sun May 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Hmm... what should I snack on?? I'd kinda like to save my Oreo cookies for a late-night snack.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Sun May 06, 2012 10:53 pm

I woke up early and was really tired. Awkward moment when your sister is on facebook chat, it's strange to see 10 year older relatives there posting memes and stuff reminds you how wide net 'culture' is.

I went back to sleep and had a f*cked up dream. The most sensible part is at the beginning; the friend of mine who i thought would go to jail but didn't is on the sex offender's register (for peeping tommery, nothing serious) and was dressed up as a member of the super adventure club in the dream. He invited me to go to a party and i got on a train, that looked like the 'safari' ride in the local zoo. It ended up in Indonesia (wtf?) and I got off and some indian came up and asked me about Pythagoros theorum, and when I explained it to him indonesia was suddenly in South America and i couldn't take the train across the sea back to england. I know I think about religion too much because I dreamed a problem in the bible and a way religious folk would spin it as a positive- a talking whale told me that bacteria weren't mentioned as part of god's creation because god forbids us to eat practically anything that's mentioned in Leviticus and so we can eat bacteria, that's kosher (i guess he was a whale because they filter feed?). Then I dreamed I found a new silent hill which was actually good (Clearly a dream) in which your dead wifey wants to torture the f*ck out of you for murdering her (with cigarette buts to the eye!) but can be calmed down by you playing nirvana songs badly on a toy HASBRO guitar. Also Obama was there wearing a towel over his head (racist dream is racist?).

woke up and realized i needed to do hella revision.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Mon May 07, 2012 9:28 am

I love how Mythbusters is Nor Cal local and do sh*t all around here. Ahsum, mein :I
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon May 07, 2012 5:00 pm

They blowin' sh*t up in your back yard again? Those silly Mythbusters! ^_^

Return to “Hot Topics”