What's up?

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

VACOOLA

Re: What's up?

Postby VACOOLA » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:18 pm

Mamont wrote:The craziest thing: I liked it. The date, not the crash.

It's crazy indeed, almost Mel-Gibson-on-the-loose kind of crazy, but not unique. The late J. G. Ballard is an example of another hardcore symphorophiliac who at one point could no longer hold it inside and wrote his controversial novel Crash which was later adapted into a so-so movie by David Cronenberg. That's why you don't have to pretend like this little accident didn't turn you on. Otherwise you wouldn't be bragging about it.
*wink wink*
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:21 pm

Hello everyone! How's it going?

I'm just passing by to get some news... :)

What's up:
Hmm... currently on my second year of studies; I start getting slightly busy but everything's ok.
It's pretty funny to come back here though...
I see they've changed a few things on the website since so? :|

Last night I was thinking of South Park Park Studios and my experience here... I realized how silly I could be sometimes. It's pretty interesting (or awkward?) to perceive the bullsh*t of the past with the distance of the present time.

I'm still happy to notice that I decided to keep this thread open, despite the bad feeling.
In October, I already wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... mwahaha! ~~
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:26 pm

At least you don't have an account that goes back 10 years to look at bullsh*t from when you were young and dumb. My newer account will not log in anymore so I am forced to use this old account with embarrassing posts.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:20 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:At least you don't have an account that goes back 10 years to look at bullsh*t from when you were young and dumb. My newer account will not log in anymore so I am forced to use this old account with embarrassing posts.

Hahaha, crap. You also had your weird times here? x)

Well, you're five years older than me in this site! Nice to see old members. ^^ (even though I'm not sure whether we've already talked before?)
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:52 pm

Might have. I remember your name but not sure if we ever directly communicated. My new (now old as I can't login) that was around the time you joined was Barack_Obama. Started off as a role playing joke but I just kept it.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:02 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:Might have. I remember your name but not sure if we ever directly communicated. My new (now old as I can't login) that was around the time you joined was Barack_Obama. Started off as a role playing joke but I just kept it.

AAAH!! I remember you. Well, your nickname anyway... Yes, I think you already posted a few stuff, even though my memories are pretty vague.

Too bad you can't login though... Personally I'd like to change the email address of my account but that doesn't work for some reason. :| Hmm... well...
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:13 pm

Hahaha, never mind. After a few attempts, I finally found out I had to look somewhere else in my profile to change it (clicking on "Edit your e-mail address" didn't work, curiously... I had to go deeper in the settings... sort of... :santa: )
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:26 pm

VACOOLA wrote:
Mamont wrote:The craziest thing: I liked it. The date, not the crash.

It's crazy indeed, almost Mel-Gibson-on-the-loose kind of crazy, but not unique. The late J. G. Ballard is an example of another hardcore symphorophiliac who at one point could no longer hold it inside and wrote his controversial novel Crash which was later adapted into a so-so movie by David Cronenberg. That's why you don't have to pretend like this little accident didn't turn you on. Otherwise you wouldn't be bragging about it.
*wink wink*

Bloody hell, you're right! It was the most exciting moment of the evening. And one of the most exhilarating moments of my life. From now on, I will be forced to seek that kind of excitement, which will probably end up with me dying in a car crash while having sex, or at least masturbating.
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:09 am

Dying during sexual intercourse or masturbation? Sounds pretty eventful. :o
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:18 am

gtaca2005 wrote:At least you don't have an account that goes back 10 years to look at bullsh*t from when you were young and dumb. My newer account will not log in anymore so I am forced to use this old account with embarrassing posts.

Still great to hear from you, gtaca!

Surely you remember THIS guy; been around about as long as you, if not longer.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:01 am

Yeah, you've been here for almost a year longer. Of course I remember you, I remember most old members, but most of them not too well, never talked to many people. But I talked to you here more than most others I've talked to.
Duke Silver

Postby Duke Silver » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:28 am

I'm procrastinating as hard as I can, and posting on a site I haven't posted on in like five years. Nice to see some old faces, even if no one will remember me. Its neat to see they have still kept this place up and running, despite the many site redesigns.
Previously "Jake, M'kay?"
Samathou

Postby Samathou » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:27 pm

I remember the nickname "AngusMcTavish"...

Oh, and hello Duke Silver. :cartmansmile:
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:59 pm

That's a good question. I would like to know the answer. I think the devil knows that the most appropriate definition.
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:07 am

Watching the end of Celebrity Name Game with Craig Ferguson, waiting for nall to post something in the new pre-air thread for 1807 :)

Return to “Hot Topics”