"The Interview" Cancelled?

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

mudlick

Re: "The Interview" Cancelled?

Postby mudlick » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:46 pm

These are some more of my yugslavia north korea propagandas explaining the relationshionships between the two states

Agent FSS if you cant see my angelfire website links this is what i sourced the information from

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Kore ... _relations

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Aligned_Movement

yugoslavia could have disassembled and integrated peacefully into the european union peacefully a decade later than what happened but this idiotic belief of independence in an increasingly interdependent world destroyed and divived the now 6 or 7 republics. independence is an illusion because there is always something bigger to be a piece of.

with terrorism?

if Kim Jung Il really did drop a bomb in the water to cause a tsunami that caused the meltdown of the Daiichi Fukushima reactor, then the North Koreans defending themselves from Japanese (Sony) propaganda is only a modern extent of their never resolved disputes and the least of concerns

why anyone would harass a rabid dog is psychotic
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:30 pm

agent-FSS wrote:Croats hate Serbs and Slovenes.
Ugh! I hate that stereotype. We don't hate Serbs or Slovenes. Sure, there are hateful bigots, but you can find them everywhere in the world. Reasons why the war started are numerous and complex.
agent-FSS wrote:The war was arranged from outside.
No it wasn't. Who would benefit from it? Europe certainly wouldn't. EU wanted Yugoslavia to remain a stable federate state.
Troubles in Yugoslavia started long ago. Even before WWII.
When president Tito died, Yugoslavia was left with a weak central government and the country fell in economic crisis. Soon old tensions began to surface. Slovenia and Croatia were especially unhappy how the central government handled the budget, since they were generating most money, and Serbia was getting most of it.
With tensions rising, so were the hatemongers.
Finally, when Slovenia and Croatia decided to leave, tension escalated into armed conflict and then into all out war.
joshferrell

Postby joshferrell » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:38 am

it looks like Matt and Trey have been censored again..this time with the"Team America" re-release..

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/s/team-ame ... 39019.html
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:01 am

I am sad to announce that of what joshferrell and Nick Assburger said and I looked it up and it is true that ‘Team America: World Police’ will not be shown at the Dallas Alamo Drafthouse because Paramount has banned screening of the movie. North Korea really needs to have theirs pulled up from under their legs. Do people not remember North Korea's odd video that they released of them nuking America?

Here it is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWrG7jzEZio

If they can have fun with saying we just killed everyone in America, why can't we have a movie about killing Kim Jong Un?
What seems to be the officer problem?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:53 am

There is great irony in using an instrumental of "We Are The World," made by American music artists Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie, in a video that shows America burning.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:04 am

JamesPup wrote:Do people not remember North Korea's odd video that they released of them nuking America?

Here it is.

If they can have fun with saying we just killed everyone in America, why can't we have a movie about killing Kim Jong Un?
We do have this gif from the leaked clip from The Interview
And the clip it came from.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
mudlick

Postby mudlick » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:42 am

here is some more of my korean propaganda.

this is Empress Meonseong (Queen Min) robot and a revised version

Empress Meonseong was the last monarch of Korea in the 1890s, until 50 japanese samurai assassinated her and worse defiled her corpse.

this was the beginning of 50 years of Korean colonial enslavement by the Japanese. the South Korean government demanded an official apology for this despicable injustice from the Japanese Emperor a few years ago and they refused.

if you want to think Japanese Sony is in the right for producing this film then you are ignoring the fact that Japan is directly responsible for raping enslaving and viciously polarizing the Korean peninsula into what it is today.

unless the Japanese make a formal apology and cultural reparations for Korea's last Great Monarch then this anti north korea propaganda piece by japanese Sony is nothing short of a declaration of propaganda war between the two nations

what i am advocating with these two drawings is a step in reunification and reconciliation of the korean peninsula with cooperative design
and constructon of a korean entertainment monarch

Sony can go f*ck themselves by being so vicious and acting like they are the victim
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:27 am

Mamont wrote:
agent-FSS wrote:Croats hate Serbs and Slovenes.
Ugh! I hate that stereotype. We don't hate Serbs or Slovenes. Sure, there are hateful bigots, but you can find them everywhere in the world. Reasons why the war started are numerous and complex.
So it's still a stereotype. Sorry, I usually try to stick to my principles and not unite all people together.
Mamont wrote:
agent-FSS wrote:The war was arranged from outside.
No it wasn't. Who would benefit from it? Europe certainly wouldn't. EU wanted Yugoslavia to remain a stable federate state.
Troubles in Yugoslavia started long ago. Even before WWII.
When president Tito died, Yugoslavia was left with a weak central government and the country fell in economic crisis. Soon old tensions began to surface. Slovenia and Croatia were especially unhappy how the central government handled the budget, since they were generating most money, and Serbia was getting most of it.
With tensions rising, so were the hatemongers.
Finally, when Slovenia and Croatia decided to leave, tension escalated into armed conflict and then into all out war.
Ordinary citizens of Europe need was stable Yugoslavia, but it was not need for European and American elites. Yugoslavia was a non-aligned state, and NATO was needed to expand. Was needed a new hot spot to earn the war, new markets for their goods. The situation undermine precisely when the country's crisis, people are unhappy and them are much easier to deceive, promising mountains of gold. I hope the compensation for destroyed housing, people received from all sides of the conflict or paid as usual losers?
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:29 am

JamesPup wrote:I am sad to announce that of what joshferrell and Nick Assburger said and I looked it up and it is true that ‘Team America: World Police’ will not be shown at the Dallas Alamo Drafthouse because Paramount has banned screening of the movie. North Korea really needs to have theirs pulled up from under their legs. Do people not remember North Korea's odd video that they released of them nuking America?

Here it is.

If so, your indignation is justly. However, you should not compare film from Hollywood and small North Korean propaganda, the audience will be incomparable. In Sony pictures insisted that the Director changed the end of the movie, but not all that bad, the company is already looking for alternative ways for showing.

And why scared in Paramount?
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:31 am

mudlick wrote:what i am advocating with these two drawings is a step in reunification and reconciliation of the korean peninsula with cooperative design
and constructon of a korean entertainment monarch

Sony can go f*ck themselves by being so vicious and acting like they are the victim
mudlick why nobody comes up with the idea that this can be planned action by the United States itself? In the United States has become a trend to demonize the country who want to conduct their own independent policy, defend their own interests, and do not want to follow like a flock of sheep for the interests of Washington. USA can use this pretext for accusing the DPRK of supporting terrorism and to impose new sanctions. And everything this may be ending a new war, when, under the pretext of defending democracy will be held ground operation.
Milo Vonnegut 3

Postby Milo Vonnegut 3 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:42 pm

Big-Will wrote:
VACOOLA wrote:these terrorists sure as hell know how to advertise a movie. They know how to make everyone want to watch it, even if it's not actually worth watching. What they cannot afford is to let such a movie go unnoticed. That's why the aim of drawing potential viewers' attention to it justifies any means imaginable.
...and how to get that movie pulled. Sony has no plans of releasing it on Christmas Day or any other day now.
It's not the first time Sony's been hacked. I remember a few years ago they had a similar situation when the PlayStation Network.
mudlick

Postby mudlick » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:50 pm

this is my American Korean European propaganda featuring Ween. the drawing is the same as the Ween sgt pepper drawing in my other thread.

it is a concept fan album idea to place Japanese and Korean Cultural robot Monarchs over the former Austro Hungarian Empire (Wien, their capital) using pop culture. each robot represents a nation involved in World War I.

This is my music video for the introduction of ArchDuchess Min, the Korean robot monarch with ween. i have an alternate version with the japanese domo arigato Mr. Roboto as ArchDuke. Kim Jong Un appears in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJaX-ca_XE

i am injecting Pro-Korean Unificaation and Japanese cooperation into American culture because i know nobody else cares and the consequences are severe if no one cares.

what Sony is doing is in direct opposition to progression and repariation to the DPRK's diplomatic situation and every positive thing i am personally working towards.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:56 pm

Saturday Night Live has striked first with a skit of Dr. Evil joking on North Korea and SONY's decision to cancel 'The Interview'. Here is the skit. http://www.hulu.com/watch/729999?playli ... _scope=all

I think the new James Bond movie coming out brought this on but I am wondering if Mike Myers will make another Austin Powers movie. He looks kind of fat to me now. Still one may be a nice touch if done right.

mudlick it is interesting to see another Canadian giving their opinion about the hacking and the movies fate. Are you a Austin Powers fan?
mudlick

Postby mudlick » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:11 am

i cant see the SNL video in canada.

i liked the austin powers movie.

the problem was i didnt see it in the theatre when it came out so everyone else ruined all the jokes before isaw it. so i didnt laugh when i saw it. the same thing happened with waynes world. i did see the third austin powers before anyone could ruin it for me so ironically that was my favourite.

i sent an email to the DPRK's copyright office woth a link to my North Korea propaganda page to see if it is okay. if i get a response, i'll lett you guys know but i doubt it. im used to being ignored,

SNL is usually politically correct with their satire so its probably a clean jab

you guys are really polite on here. im not usd to being treated with respect on the internet. Thanks
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:53 am

mudlick wrote:i cant see the SNL video in canada.

i liked the austin powers movie.

the problem was i didnt see it in the theatre when it came out so everyone else ruined all the jokes before isaw it. so i didnt laugh when i saw it. the same thing happened with waynes world. i did see the third austin powers before anyone could ruin it for me so ironically that was my favourite.

i sent an email to the DPRK's copyright office woth a link to my North Korea propaganda page to see if it is okay. if i get a response, i'll lett you guys know but i doubt it. im used to being ignored,

SNL is usually politically correct with their satire so its probably a clean jab

you guys are really polite on here. im not usd to being treated with respect on the internet. Thanks
Here is a YouTube video clip of the skit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBoPm_ZJPDc
If this one doesn't work just Google it or something.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”