A "how do you feel?" thread

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

gtaca2005

Re: A "how do you feel?" thread

Postby gtaca2005 » Thu May 07, 2015 11:19 pm

I would say I was shocked that the US elected a "left wing president" 2 times in a row while Europe elected right wing leaders over the same period, but your right wing leaders are as right wing as our left wing president is, maybe even less so. It's so odd.

Not going to mention the congressional elections going to the Republicans, that is due to Gerrymandering and which states were up for senatorial elections. Add up all votes for each party and the Democrats usually have more even when they lose by big seat margins. WOOO, DEMOCRACY.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri May 08, 2015 1:59 am

Tipper_Of_Cows wrote:Disappointed at the UK election results.
All the polls predicted that Labor would win, but the exit polls suggest the conservatives gained almost enough votes to rule as a single party. I was hoping for an interesting coalition or at least a different leader but these polls show the opposite. I'm confused why this happened, I can't think of a reason why someone would vote Tory given their policies. The liberal democrats who I really support have been decimated, going from almost 60 MPs to 10, suggesting they won't recover for a long time. I feel hopeful that the polls are wrong and the labor party finds a way to win anyway.
I know nothing about England even though I share ethnicity to it but I like David Cameron. He seems to make good decisions from my point of view. He is against ISIS and Al-Qaida so I don't know what bad he has done. I remember him and his wife left their daughter at a restaurant though. Other then that he seems like a reliable ally to me.
What seems to be the officer problem?
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Fri May 29, 2015 4:53 pm

I feel pretty good. I got married and stuff.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun May 31, 2015 6:02 am

'kay, I need to hear more about this.
Tipper_Of_Cows

Postby Tipper_Of_Cows » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:00 pm

Dirty
The rubbish collectors only take away 1 bin worth of rubbish bags each week. I usually make a few more bin bags worth of rubbish than that. I have a whole closet full of bin bags now, and it's making my room smell.

The only place i can put my clothes horse is the shower; it is so hard to move it out of the shower that i hardly shower anymore.

I haven't managed to wash all my clothes either, because my twin tub only fits about 2 shirts in per wash.

There are so many flies swarming around this room it feels like Africa from a charity advert.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:59 pm

Tipper_Of_Cows how do you make so much garbage? I only make like a bag of garbage at best a week. You are sick that you are piling garbage in your room and in the closet. I wonder how Tom Cruise is surviving in there? I would want to kill myself to live with such filth. Just take the trash to a business and use their dumpster or leave it somewhere at night. Anything sounds better then storing trash like that in your bedroom. It is vile that you have flies in your house. If I had a bug or fly or anything like that I would kill it rate away.

After working at a grocery store and you have to listen to ‘Back on the Chain Gang’ every day that is really all I can think of now about flies.

Why put your clothes in the shower? That is stupid. You should really shower once a day. I just pile my clothes on the floor.

Please take better care of yourself. It is scary to read about.
Tipper_Of_Cows

Postby Tipper_Of_Cows » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:39 pm

Surprised that it's already thursday and sad that i haven't done much yet this week.
After working at a grocery store and you have to listen to ‘Back on the Chain Gang’ every day
Our company has moved to a new property; in the old one, we had a radio which played repetitive music but the new place has no radio which is even worse somehow :I

Forlorn that my company has finally sold it's old property and moved everything into the new property. I have so many memories of repetitively performing the same task over and over in that old place ._.

Pissed that the company spent so much money on a shiny looking new place but didn't update the 1980s level software we have to work on :@
how do you make so much garbage?
I eat. A lot. I'm starting a diet (that i will probably fail) but i should make less trash.

Plus they only take the trash (about 3 bags) every 2 weeks. I don't know what my local taxes go to. I should probably hire a skip to get rid of this stuff, the closet i keep it in is right next to my bed so It's probably making me sick. Doesn't smell in here though because i constantly spray anti-smell chemicals :U
Why put your clothes in the shower?
I need to put them on the clothes horse to dry them because the spin drier doesn't dry them enough. My place is so small, the only place i can fit the clothes horse is the shower. To get to the shower i need to squeeze my clothes horse past the bed and toilet. I broke my old clothes horse doing that (the leg fell off when it banged the bed) so I'm afraid to move it out of the shower every day.
If i cleaned out the rubbish bags from the closet, i could fit the clothes horse in there
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:31 am

Terrible. I'm sick again. Cold I think. I had it, gave it to a co-worker, and I think she gave it back to me. :roll:
Tipper_Of_Cows

Postby Tipper_Of_Cows » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:52 pm

Itchy.

Edit; pissed that I can't have a normal conversation with my mum. She phoned me up and it turned into a 2 hour political shouting match. That's what both of us enjoy! But I know it's not good for me, when it leads to a sore throat for the next week, wish I could just hang up on her the way my sister does!

Edit 2: worried about my mum. Dad surprised me by knocking on the door at mid-day, having made a 2 hour journey to get here. He says mum has been sh*tting blood but refuses to go to the doctor because she's afraid of what he'll say.

Dad noticed the dirtiness of my room and I've been cleaning ever since. I can see the floor now! I'm felling proud of that, and probably shouldn't
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:54 pm

Crappy. I broke up with my boyfriend on sunday. It just wasn't working out. =(
Also, that same day I took my phone to a friend to repair it, but he damaged the screen, so now I have to wait until new one arrives. Also, I left my backpack at his place.
I lost my phone, my backpack and my boyfriend on the same day. =P
Tipper_Of_Cows wrote:Edit 2: worried about my mum. Dad surprised me by knocking on the door at mid-day, having made a 2 hour journey to get here. He says mum has been sh*tting blood but refuses to go to the doctor because she's afraid of what he'll say.
I thought she'd be afraid that the doctor might be a nagger. =P
Tipper_Of_Cows wrote:Dad noticed the dirtiness of my room and I've been cleaning ever since. I can see the floor now! I'm felling proud of that, and probably shouldn't
Well, it's a small victory.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:49 am

Better than I have been. Just spent most of the last 2 days either in the bathroom or in my bed under the covers with the worst stomach flu I think I've ever had.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:48 am

Well, that sounds crappy... literally.
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:07 am

I've got an upset stomach. I think I've been eating way too much spicy, greasy food lately.

Guess it's soup for me today.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:00 am

I'll keep it simple. Like sh*t. My head hurts. My left arm hurts shoulder to finger. My mind hurts. I'm tired. Worn.
Stan and Kyle :)
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:14 am

kfgg wrote:I'll keep it simple. Like sh*t. My head hurts. My left arm hurts shoulder to finger. My mind hurts. I'm tired. Worn.
I'm sorry kfgg that you are not feeling well. I hope you feel better and soon. Maybe you should try and figure out if there are things in your life that are missing or things that you would like to have in your life. If you only dream about negative things than you will feel bad. You should try and have positive thoughts and dreams even if they are unobtainable. Too much dreaming and procrastination can be negative but just know how to snap back to reality. You are allowed to think of yourself as anything you want. There are no rules about someone's dreams. If its all physical then go see a doctor and tell them about it. I hope your doing better tomorrow.

Return to “Hot Topics”