Old SP reunion members

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Tweeks_Coffee

Re: Old SP reunion members

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:38 am

triplemultiplex wrote: Holy crap! There's a name I never thought I see again. It's been years, man. Hell, it's been years since any of the non-Will mods have been around.

I think I remember when they added you and NSFU during the heydays of the mid-oughts.

Ah, for a time when this place needed four moderators to maintain order... ;)
Pretty sure Coffeguy was a mod long before NSFU got that position. Seems that way, at least. I remember when she got put up there and I seem to remember Coffeeguy always being a mod when I was around.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:37 am

Ah, who can remember?

Tweeks_Coffee, there's another blast from the past!
Your sig picture even works still.
(mine expired on its host so it's gone for good)

So many names I have forgotten, but when they come along once in a coon's age, it sparks a memory or two.
The days when it took several tries to post a comment about a new episode right after it aired.

You read it! You can't unread it!
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:17 am

I hate how I hosted my sig on imageshack and they delete it. I really wish I hosted it somewhere I could control and change the image of while still keeping the URL, but at least imageshack could have kept mine up just so I can be snobby and taunt people without sigs.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:43 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:I hate how I hosted my sig on imageshack and they delete it. I really wish I hosted it somewhere I could control and change the image of while still keeping the URL, but at least imageshack could have kept mine up just so I can be snobby and taunt people without sigs.
Imageshack used to do that with images you didn't need an account for, and they only lasted a few months. Now it requires you to make an account so you can manage your images. I imagine you get a lot more space with a paid account than with a free one.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Kvra_

Postby Kvra_ » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:36 pm

only oldfags :P
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:25 am

Some threads will never die!
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:25 am

Any remember me? I've been on this wagon for three years.

It's amazing despite being the most active user since 2012, it seems that I hardly got to interact much with anyone other than the same ol' people: Big-Will, JamesPup, triplemultiplex, BRMBug, zzyzx, Samathou, and AngusMcTavish. Don't get me wrong, you guy are pretty cool. :) It's just that I was at the right place, but at the wrong time.

I did get into interact with AngusMcTavish back when I had my DeviantArt account and we would share each other's work. I liked him. :)

This may sound far-fetched, but I do remember two years ago, signing up for the RobZombie.com forum, because at the I wanted to try out new forums and I liked Rob Zombie. I used my SP avatar as my profile icon. I remember a user over there contacting me and telling me that they knew me from here and that they recognized my avatar. It scared at first, but I warmed up to her. Well it doesn't matter anymore. The last time I checked the site, that forum was deleted.

Going back to southpark.cc.com, not to sound like a bitch, but ... yeah...
Last edited by Milo Vonnegut on Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:14 am

Milo Vonnegut wrote:Any remember me? I've been on this wagon for three years.

It's amazing despite being the most active user since 2012, it seems that I hardly got to interact much with anyone other than the same ol' people: Big-Will, JamesPup, BRMBug, zzyzx, Samathou, and AngusMcTavish. Don't get me wrong, you guy are pretty cool. :)
Thanks, Milo.

I've been here since 2008 or 2009. That would be under my first avy name of zzyzx. I would have to find a "zzyzx" post without the "1" or "2" to see my BBS join year. Long story short, account login problems caused me to have these accounts:

zzyzx ----> zzyzx 1 ----> zzyzx 2.

Milo, did you know me first as zzyzx, zzyzx 1, or zzyzx 2? Just wondering :)
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:53 pm

zzyzx 2 wrote:
Milo Vonnegut wrote:Any remember me? I've been on this wagon for three years.

It's amazing despite being the most active user since 2012, it seems that I hardly got to interact much with anyone other than the same ol' people: Big-Will, JamesPup, BRMBug, zzyzx, Samathou, and AngusMcTavish. Don't get me wrong, you guy are pretty cool. :)
Thanks, Milo.

I've been here since 2008 or 2009. That would be under my first avy name of zzyzx. I would have to find a "zzyzx" post without the "1" or "2" to see my BBS join year. Long story short, account login problems caused me to have these accounts:

zzyzx ----> zzyzx 1 ----> zzyzx 2.

Milo, did you know me first as zzyzx, zzyzx 1, or zzyzx 2? Just wondering :)
I think I remember an account called "zzyzx 1" when I first subscribed to the site.
Tipper_Of_Cows

Postby Tipper_Of_Cows » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:44 pm

I wonder if I have had more accounts than anyone? (SuperMAIDS, superiorsavior, unassumption, PIPaul, AHAD, etc.) because i keep forgetting my passwords :U

So many embarrassing things I've said and done in these forums (thinking zzyzx was a previous user's sock account for one example of stupid things i thought) but I was barely 18 at the time and now i'm 25, been here on-and-off way too long :U

Good to see you're still here some of the time Milo, I wouldn't have guessed you were the most active poster though. I was always aiming for that and got "most active this week" a lot, but never got most active overall. Probably because i kept getting new accounts when i forgot my passwords!
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:06 am

Tipper_Of_Cows wrote:I wonder if I have had more accounts than anyone? (SuperMAIDS, superiorsavior, unassumption, PIPaul, AHAD, etc.) because i keep forgetting my passwords :U

So many embarrassing things I've said and done in these forums (thinking zzyzx was a previous user's sock account for one example of stupid things i thought) but I was barely 18 at the time and now i'm 25, been here on-and-off way too long :U

Good to see you're still here some of the time Milo, I wouldn't have guessed you were the most active poster though. I was always aiming for that and got "most active this week" a lot, but never got most active overall. Probably because i kept getting new accounts when i forgot my passwords!
Supes! How the heck are ya? :D

Yes, everyone, back and scoping out the threads, and this thread is great for seeing some of our old buds again.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:29 am

After 12 years (July 2003) I'm still here. I miss the old days. I feel lifeless lately.
Stan and Kyle :)
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:29 pm

this thread is cancer tbh, im not innocent
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
missycrtman

Postby missycrtman » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:05 pm

I joined here around 2003 .. missycartman aka missy , have totally forgot my password and the email account I used for it.. long gone. so many friends , wonder what they are up to now and even if they post here anymore :lol:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:49 pm

You'll find the old-timers ITT. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”